We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
What are the trippiest destinations? Options

nen888
#21 Posted : 10/22/2013 8:06:57 AM
member for the trees

Acacia expert | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingExtraordinary knowledge | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingSenior Member | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, Counselling

..the needle rocks, madagasgar...home to the mouse-sized owl..

..though maybe a bit much for some...

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

shadow
#22 Posted : 10/22/2013 10:32:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hampi in India. It has lots of hindu temples, mostly ruins. Very special geographic formation, lots of big stones, which as far as I remember, were formed after some volcanic eruption. And of course lots of crazy monkeys ready to still food and even joints from you.

โ—‹
#23 Posted : 10/22/2013 11:41:30 AM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

shadow wrote:
Hampi in India. It has lots of hindu temples, mostly ruins. Very special geographic formation, lots of big stones, which as far as I remember, were formed after some volcanic eruption. And of course lots of crazy monkeys ready to still food and even joints from you.

This ^^^

Prime

much love,
tat

โ—‹
#24 Posted : 10/22/2013 11:46:03 AM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

adam wrote:
^^ these are awesome I have been somewhere similar not quite as dramatic.

havasu falls are amazing and the water in the late summer is really high in magnesium so it is very healing, and after the ten mile hike to get there its perfect.

This is amazing. Extremely beautiful. Me and the lady will talk and if it's feasible, will make a roadtrip. Couldn't imagine camping around that area and swimming in that. Ahhhhh

much love,
tat

3rdI
#25 Posted : 10/22/2013 12:13:46 PM

veni, vidi, spici

there's some quality looking trippy places so far, here's a few I've just been looking at

Crystal Cave (Svinafellsjokull glacier)

Badlands in Bloom

?

INHALE, SURVIVE, ADAPT

it's all in your mind, but what's your mind???

fool of the year

anrchy
#26 Posted : 10/22/2013 5:37:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

3rdI wrote:

?

If you look at the URL of that image it gives way to where it is. Hehe "This is the breathtaking Salar de Uyuni in southwestern Bolivia. It's the world's largest salt flat, there's a hotel made of salt on it"

Heres some more awesome pics of it

http://www.huffingtonpos...salt-flat_n_3983573.html

The oregon vortex is one place I have wanted to visit.

Open your Mind (โ’ถ) Please read my DMT vaping guide (โ’ถ) Fear is the mind killer

"Energy flows where attention goes"

[Please review the forum Wiki and FAQ before posting questions]

shadow
#27 Posted : 10/25/2013 2:13:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have already known that this world is amazing and very diverse, but I wasn't aware that it has so many serene, dream-like places to offer. Salar de Uyuni is definitely on my list of places to visit.

Orion
#28 Posted : 10/30/2013 11:22:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I thought the interior of the Alhambra was pretty trippy. It's in Grenada, Spain:
Orion attached the following image(s):
SpainAlhambraCeiling-1024.jpg (168kb) downloaded 160 time(s).
Art Van D'lay wrote:
Smoalk. It. And. See.

adam
#29 Posted : 11/1/2013 12:19:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Tattvamasi wrote:
adam wrote:
^^ these are awesome I have been somewhere similar not quite as dramatic.

havasu falls are amazing and the water in the late summer is really high in magnesium so it is very healing, and after the ten mile hike to get there its perfect.

This is amazing. Extremely beautiful. Me and the lady will talk and if it's feasible, will make a roadtrip. Couldn't imagine camping around that area and swimming in that. Ahhhhh

much love,
tat

I really like the vermillion cliffs as well, theres no water out there by them but they are extremely beautiful and have some amazing energy.

Enoon
#30 Posted : 11/10/2013 11:18:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Harm reduction, Analytical thinking

The underwater world is IMO very trippy. Starting from the strange feeling of being weightless, the sensation of your breath when using SCUBA and ending with the myriad of odd creatures you can find down there. It's a very interesting experience. However I would NEVER mix it with psychedelics.
Buon viso a cattivo gioco!
---
The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook - A handbook for the safe and responsible use of entheogens.
---
mushroom-grow-help ::: energy conserving caapi extraction

Aegle
#31 Posted : 11/14/2013 1:55:17 PM

Cloud Whisperer

Senior Member | Skills: South African botanicals, Mushroom cultivator, Changa enthusiast, Permaculture, Counselling, Photography, Writing

Bodhgaya India is an incredibly trippy place to journey to... I remember having some really strong bhang one afternoon with my three friends and we decided to retreat to the rose gardens of the Mahabodhi Temple. While lying on the grass soaking up the beautiful sunshine the bhang started to take effect, the architecture and the resonant sound of the monks chanting seemed to amplify the experience quite intensely.

We also traveled through some of the surrounding villages where there were beautiful fields of flowers that would sway hypnotically in the breeze.

Bodhgaya is a profound place to visit on many levels.

Much Peace and Respect
The Nexus Art Gallery | The Nexian | DMT Nexus Research | The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook

For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love.

The fate of our times is characterised by rationalisation and intellectualisation and, above all, by the disenchantment of the world.

Following a Path of Compassion and Heart

travsha
#32 Posted : 5/27/2015 6:43:04 PM

Share Love ~

Trippiest places I have ever been? There are a few....

Redwoods in Northern Cali for sure - I love the energy there and they are super epic.

Machu Pichu is also something special to see - they are about to change it next year so it wont be as accessible in many ways and will have many more tourists.... This summer will be my 3rd visit (I am leading a tour group there actually!).

Another favorite or mine is Chavin de Huanter in Peru. This temple is almost 4000 years old and also features the oldest known archaeological evidence of San Pedro use in ceremony (my avatar is a carving found at the temple of a shaman holding a san pedro cactus and turning into a jaguar, condor, snake man).

Most of Chavin in underground in these labyrinthine tunnels... Back in the day they would give the apprentice San Pedro and take them through these tunnels where there are polished rock mirrors to reflect trippy lights, trickling water sounds, and the paths leads to statues and obelisks depicting their deities and cosmology. I drank here with my wife and a local San Pedro shaman and it was really amazing.... Almost no one there the whole day because its in the middle of nowhere high in the Andes!

I'm hoping to make it back there sometime soon....

Sky Motion
#33 Posted : 6/19/2015 7:44:23 PM

<3

Machu Picchu, Stonehenge Smile

PREV12