We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
Is it real? Are Entities and Hyperspace real? Options

archaic_revival_
#1 Posted : 6/9/2015 7:48:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Fellow Travelers & Explorers, this is my hello and intro!

On August 30, 2013, at ~8:00pm, I decided to conduct an experiment in consciousness which ended up changing me forever.

Up until that date, I had been taking psychedelics and was experiencing profoundly healing and mystical states (mainly through the use of Psilocybin). These experiences were so mystical, that it made me go out and hug homeless people (literally).

Eventually, I started to learn about DMT, and as a sci-fi buff, naturally my curiosity was piqued. Whenever the conversation turns to aliens, I'm all ears.

Interestingly, in the months prior to my DMT breakthrough, I had been reading a book titled "Quantum Change" by William R. Miller and Janet C'de Baca. Quantum change is dramatic/drastic change that is effected in a very short period of time usually with long term positive effects. So I put an intention out into the Universe that I was seeking quantum change, because I wanted to profoundly change my corporate cubicle existence.

Thing is, I tend to never get what I ask for from the Universe (or so I think). I've been asking for fame and fortune for many years and I'm slowly resigning myself to the fact that it ain't in the cards in this lifetime. But when I requested quantum change from the Universe, it responded immediately. In the form of DMT.

After months of research and doing my homework, I finally decided to take the plunge. And the intention was clear - I HAD to breakthrough into Hyperspace. I was absolutely determined. I HAD to see this place because I had to know.

On the first attempt, I didn't get beyond a few trippy kaleidoscopic colors and was extremely disappointed. I had such precious little left of this substance. This was my ONLY chance to break through, but no dice on the first shot.

With very little experience, and very little knowledge, I waited another hour and decided to try again using an alternate method (the sandwich method to be precise). I intentionally packed in MORE than was sufficient to break through, roughly in the amount of 70mg.

By the third long and hard toke, I got BLASTED through a dark tunnel at an incredible speed that felt like it went INWARDS. I began to hyperventilate out of shock. My first conscious thought was "You idiot! That wasn't DMT, you just killed yourself! What is my mother going to think?" (funny what we think about at the moment of our "deaths"Pleased. It didn't feel like I was breathing, but I knew I was because I could hear myself hyperventilating.

After getting catapulted faster than the speed of light (the speed of consciousness?), I ended up in some multi-colored world with amorphous globs hanging around me. I witnessed something else before entering this world, but I can't clearly remember. Some sort of black and white checkered pattern that led somewhere, and then BAM! I'm in this multi-colored world. Not sure.

I'm dealing with memory fragments, so I simply can't recollect everything in detail. However, I CLEARLY remember the next thing I saw.

A female humanoid entity wearing a red, glittering, one-piece tight-fitting "space suit" flew into my field of vision. Her body was absurd. She had a voluptuous bust and a very tiny waist, and she reminded me of a fairy. Her body was, dare I say, very sexual. This could not have been a subconscious projection of my sexual desires since I was born a gay male in this lifetime. This is simply what she looked like. In retrospect, I must say...that entity was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen. I just couldn't appreciate it at the time since I was engulfed in fear.

In any case, this entity was wielding a GOLD WAND. Bursts of electric rainbow-colored zaps were coming out of the wand. In my panic-stricken terror, I actually tried to run away and was somehow able to avert my conscious awareness away from the entity. The next thing I know, she telepathically entered my mind and communicated in a sort of humming sound. It wasn't language, it was a sound. But somehow I understood. She was trying to get a handle on a panic-stricken human who had broken through for the first time. It felt as if she had been used to this.

The entity then got me to look at her again. At this point she had come closer. In a very willful and overt gesture, she zapped her wand right in front of my face. She meant for me to see this. Out of the wand came a 3 dimensional transparent rectangle with rainbow colored edges. I have no idea what the significance was.

There's more to the trip, but to make a long story short I eventually melted back into my body and was changed forever. The day after the trip was VERY difficult for me as I could not believe what had just happened. The magnitude of the high-dose vision, the alien contact, the realness of it all floored me. I just couldn't accept it.

In the ensuing couple of years, I haven't gone NEAR the DMT (except for my first Ayahuasca ceremony which tore me to pieces...won't be doing that anytime soon either). I've also been making the profoundly stupid mistake of telling my experience to anyone who will listen, including my Catholic parents who never even smoked a joint before. The reaction I get from people is so predictable that I'm finally coming around to giving up and shutting up about it. But I can't! The experience was simply too ginormous to keep to myself.

The question I'm struggling with now is: Hyperspace...is it real? Are the entities REAL?

I've emailed Dr. Rick Strassman asking him this question, and he was kind enough to respond (with no definitive answer). I've reached out to others who have broken through to ask them about their breakthroughs (they refuse to come to a conclusion about the reality of entities). I've spoken to a scientist I know whom I respect greatly and who has a lot of experience with DMT, including seeing entities (he believes it's merely a hallucination and I'm foolish to even remotely consider for a second that it could be real).

I've been reading other people's trip reports to see if anyone else has encountered an entity similar to the one I interacted with. I'm currently reading "Visionary Ayahuasca" by Jan Kounen and on page 66 he describes "spirits" he encountered that looked like "mystical science fiction of a Tex Avery". I can relate to this description. The entity I saw had a cartoonish-like quality to her.

In conclusion...

I'd like to thank you for taking the time to read my story. It profoundly changed me and made me hyper spiritual (for better or for worse). My fear of death as being "final" has decreased substantially, yet it has been replaced with a different fear. The fear of returning back to Hyperspace. Is that where we go to when we die?

I'd like to visit Hyperspace once more before I transition. But my fear is holding me back.

I'm going to stick my neck out and make an unsubstantiated and unscientific assertion: Hyperspace is real. Entities are real. We've just never seen them before. Is this First Contact? What do we do now?

Thank you!

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Jees
#2 Posted : 6/9/2015 8:53:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

What an encounter, nice to share it, thanks.

archaic_revival_ wrote:
...The day after the trip was VERY difficult for me as I could not believe what had just happened. The magnitude of the high-dose vision, the alien contact, the realness of it all floored me. I just couldn't accept it...
Yaah man, it's something heh. The general advise here is to use it as a tool to shape your life "down here" to new standards for the better. We often beg for change, well there's your helping horsepower booster.

About:
archaic_revival_ wrote:
...unsubstantiated and unscientific assertion: Hyperspace is real. Entities are real...

archaic_revival_ wrote:
...What do we do now?
That this matter is largely covered in this forum already. Hit the Search button, type in the subject rule:
entities real
and eat your heart out Thumbs up

BongWizard
#3 Posted : 6/9/2015 9:30:30 AM

Hyperspace Cowboy

archaic_revival_ wrote:

The question I'm struggling with now is: Hyperspace...is it real? Are the entities REAL?

Good question. I'm going to answer it with another question; what is real? Is what we see/touch/hear/smell/taste every day real? Or is is simply an elegant product of drugs produced in our bodies on a daily basis? My opinion, all that we can perceive is real on some level, so yes, hyperspace, spirits, entities, elves etc. they're all real if you believe they are.

Regardless of their position in reality/fantasy, the impact they have on out lives and our consciousness is real and so are the lessons they can teach us, and that's probably the most important thing to remember.
"Laws alone can not secure freedom of expression; in order that every man present his views without penalty there must be a spirit of tolerance in the entire population." -Albert Einstein

I'm not a big fan of SWIM. I mean, I've never met the guy, but any time I hear about him, he's doing something sketchy.

The Traveler
#4 Posted : 6/9/2015 10:23:35 AM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

BongWizard
#5 Posted : 6/9/2015 10:56:58 AM

Hyperspace Cowboy

The Traveler wrote:

This is the only problem I see with the new members area. While it's a good way to keep the board-proper clean and to help to integrate new members, it also results in the new members area becoming clogged with new threads that could have easily been addressed through a reply in an existing thread. A better method to achieve this, IMO, would be to allow new members to reply to existing threads across the board, but only create new threads within the welcome area.

Sorry about the tangent, just saw a good opportunity to offer some constructive criticism.

On topic: the thread linked by the traveler offers a very useful approach to viewing reality.
"Laws alone can not secure freedom of expression; in order that every man present his views without penalty there must be a spirit of tolerance in the entire population." -Albert Einstein

I'm not a big fan of SWIM. I mean, I've never met the guy, but any time I hear about him, he's doing something sketchy.

BundleflowerPower
#6 Posted : 6/9/2015 12:26:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hyperspace is the spirit world, ime, how real or un real it is I couldn't tell you. It's surely real enough to heal people and make them see the world in completely new ways.

oversoul1919
#7 Posted : 6/9/2015 4:25:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Is anything real?

travsha
#8 Posted : 6/9/2015 5:10:49 PM

Share Love ~

Anything you experience is real to you.

I dont know if it matters if the "spirits" you meet are independent or not... The results are the same either way. What really matters is how they impact your life.

To me it is much harder to explain things I have experienced when I act as if they arent real.... The explanations I have to come up sound way too unlikely and forced to me... But at the same time, who knows - while we have theories of reality, no one really knows what it is, and even my hand still seems solid to me even though I know supposedly it is made up of empty space.... I've been fooled before Pleased

I think the spiritual model and psychological model are both valid ideas, and I also dont think they are mutually exclusive of each other either.... Maybe it isnt one or the other, but both? Maybe it's whatever we say it is...

starway6
#9 Posted : 6/9/2015 9:51:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ive learnt from lucid and non lucid dreaming that the brain sees dreams..[as real].. as much as a so called waking reality experiances...

We live in a world of illusion people often wear sun glasses on cloudy or rainy days or even inside buildings ...

WHY?.. do they do this?...it may be because ..they think they are being or looking cool?
Maybe they think it protects them from the mind poilce by blocking their eyes.. ?Big grin Big grin Big grin

Look in the mirror and ask your self...WHO am I?

You may be surprised at the answer!

And the fifty trillion ..SILVER popular BMW cars ..with rude spoiled agressive drivers...
[that look just like fifty trillion other ..silver ..chevys fords and many other makes including japenese cars... with their darkened windows for a similar reason of dillusion or illusion...

What would out world look like through the eyes of a frog...?

Or through the eyes of a fly?

What we see is a painting by our brain ...so really what is really real?

The brain excepts everything it sees as a reality.. including dreams..and dreams are similar to dmt experiances..

I have recalled and recorded my dreams every night for over the last 15 years and i have many vivid memorys of things that .. NEVER happened in waking reality!.. but my brain still files these memorys away just like they actually happened...

I think that ...precognative dreams... are special contacts from the other side...and DMT experiances as with other psycoactives can link us to the far reaches of our mind...

Two things are certainly real ....LIFE...and...DEATH...

Global
#10 Posted : 6/10/2015 4:42:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

archaic_revival_ wrote:

The entity then got me to look at her again. At this point she had come closer. In a very willful and overt gesture, she zapped her wand right in front of my face. She meant for me to see this. Out of the wand came a 3 dimensional transparent rectangle with rainbow colored edges. I have no idea what the significance was.

Did that happen to look anything like this?
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

MrVortex
#11 Posted : 6/10/2015 6:27:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

jim2015 wrote:
I always loved this video clip when explaining hyperspace and reality.

Taking psychedelics is one thing
Taking psychedelics and applying them to your own life is another thing
Understanding reality and hyperspace is another

The key is to merge them all together and draw your own conclusions.Thumbs up

Fun fact: when DMT experiences are described to other people as something similar to the matrix, some will sigh and say you watched the movie too much. But actually the writers of movies like the matrix, inception, etc. admit they were heavily influenced by the novels of sf writer Philip K Dick. Who in turn was a DMT/LSD user and explorer of psychedelics.

ganesh
#12 Posted : 6/10/2015 9:29:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It makes logical sense to me that consciousness can be raised or lowered using many methods. It also seems to make sense that at different levels of consciousness that we may be more attuned to certain sensory information that is specific to that level of consciousness.

Stuff like feelings of love and joy may seem real in a normal state, but can they actually be measured? Does this mean that they aren't then real?? Of course they are, everyone who experiences such emotions will say they are REAL.

Now, if you alter your consciousness, see entities, are they real? Well probably, yes, but you can only see them because your senses have been opened to them by altering your mind.

Lots of stuff may be happening right now that you are unnaware of. It's certainly REAL, but for whatever reason us humans tend to switch off from them because they may not warrant a threat, or need. Perhaps our hugely underused brain always is at work at suppressing stuff, already knowing that this is happening?
More imaginative mutterings of nonsense from the old elephant!

DmnStr8
#13 Posted : 6/11/2015 12:33:02 AM

Come what may

Psychedelics creating hugs for the homeless. Good deal!
Thumbs up Big grin
"In the universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link." ~Carlos Castaneda

TGO
#14 Posted : 6/11/2015 2:56:09 AM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

DmnStr8 wrote:
Psychedelics creating hugs for the homeless. Good deal!
Thumbs up Big grin

^^^Agreed! Smile

It is as real as you want it to be. To me it doesn't really matter if it is real, it only matters how you implement these lessons presented to you in everyday life. Maybe it is real, maybe it isn't. What is most important is that you continually grow and learn from it.

Honestly, when you are traveling hyperspace, it sure does feel real. We can't prove its existence, unfortunately. But we can't prove that it doesn't exist either.

It is one of those classic "circular" discussions where every "answer" simply leads to more questions and then you are back where you started.

Thumbs up
New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

BongWizard
#15 Posted : 6/11/2015 7:41:58 AM

Hyperspace Cowboy

The Grateful One wrote:

Honestly, when you are traveling hyperspace, it sure does feel real. We can't prove its existence, unfortunately. But we can't prove that it doesn't exist either.

I think a quote I just saw in benzyme's sig is rather relevant here:

"Experiments are the only means of knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." -Max Planck

So whether real or not, we will just have to keep experimenting to find out Big grin

Varox
#16 Posted : 6/11/2015 10:04:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

For me what matters is that the experience itself is very real and that has a huge value in itself.

I don't see the point in asking whether the hyperspace is real according to the rules of our everyday waking consciousness where the laws of physics are fully operational. That is like trying to understand a circle by looking at a cube. Jeez... try to prove whether love is "real" for that matter... you will have the same problem. Some will say its just chemicals being released, others will look at it from a more spiritual perspective...

So in a nutshell, for me hyperspace, and everything in it, is very real in its own context.

On a different note, I think the greatest hurdle for most "educated" people who are confronted with hyperspace is going over their programmed scientism... Can we understand hyperspace in terms of physics and "reality" understood from our waking consciousness? Can we reproduce hyperspace in a controlled experiment that can be "seen" objectively? Probably not, and even if you could, you would end up applying a reductionist approach.

Instead of trying to pin down the experience objectively, try to do it subjectively, cause that's where the true value of hyperspace resides.

I recommend reading the first chapter of the book entitled "Body, Mind and Spirit" by Charles Tart. And also checking out the lecture by Terence entitled "Dreaming awake at the end of time" where he touches upon this issue. There are thousand other sources, I just mentioned the first two that came to mind...

Cheers

Varox
#17 Posted : 6/11/2015 10:31:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I wanted to add something in respect of high dosing, high intensity experiences, and breakthroughs just for kicks.

Let me begin by saying this: Psychedelics are not toys! and the quote by William Osler comes to mind: "Medicine in the hands of a fool is poison, just as poison becomes medicine in the hands of the wise".

Most people end up trying DMT either because a friend told them about their amazing 50-70mg exp. or they heard terence mckenna talking about the elves and heroic doses... I wish I had known better...

My first DMT experience was amazing, right context, right mindset, right (small) dose. My second experience was the exact opposite and it messed me up good. I spent like three months wondering about what the hell had happened to me. To the point that I was becoming depressed, losing interest in waking consciousness reality and obsessing about hyperspace. I had other issues going on as well and the whole combination was killing me.

I was about to go to the "real" doctor to try to find a solution. Luckily I decided to put my money where my mouth always has been and decided to grab the bull by the horns in a private meditation session (alone) aided by 80mg of MDMA followed by a low dose of shrooms (8gr fresh truffles).
I will always be grateful to MDMA and psilocybin for bringing me back from the hole where I was. During this session I tackled first my other issues. The mushroom was guiding me and helping me understand the issues and it was immensely therapeutic. Almost at the end of the meditation the mushroom took me to that horrible DMT experience. Funny enough, I did not remember at all what the trip had been... That time I had just came back from hyperspace with the feeling that something horrible had happened to me, like I had had an accident of some sort. The mushroom showed me exactly what the trip was and I could finally integrate it.

Will I stay away from psychedelics from now on? Of course not, I will try to refrain from being stupid is all. What does this mean? Sticking to the rules of experience. It has been said a thousand times: Set, Setting, integration, integration, integration! The first thing the mushroom told me is that I should learn to be patient next time, wait for the calling, cause this experience will always be there for me at the right time.

Cheers, and SAFE travels.

BubbleCat
#18 Posted : 6/11/2015 3:04:50 PM
DMT-Nexus member

To me its very simple: Everything is real, I can not come up with anything that is unreal.

Nothing can enter our world in any way without being real, and if its only a thought, it is a real thought or is real information.

So thus said: It all is real, but it is real what ? Real beings or real objects or real thoughts and imaginations ... That would be the question that is interesting to me.

Like lets get this clear: Do I believe in god ? Yes, yet I am by far not a christian let alone religious. Do I believe in Allah, same thing, lets get exotic: Do I believe in Thor and his effect on this world ? Yes, yet I'm not of any pagan religion. In fact I am a materialist, easy as that. So why would I believe in several gods and even the effect they do have on this world ?

Well simple, as soon as only one person has any knowledge of either god it is manifesting in our world in the form of a thought or an idea or information. I have yet to be convinced there is any god out there that is anything more than a thought. And the effect on this world ? Isnt it rather complicated for simple information to affect our world ? No it isnt, all information in our world affects our world, if anybody is telling anyone else "the vikings worshipped Thor" then we have a noticable effect on this world, without even needing someone who "believes in Thor" its enough for him to believe that others believed in Thor.

Just look at Irak and Syria, and you will realise there is hell a lot of an effect in this world coming from nothing more than an idea, or let it be more if you want so.

So in comparison: Name anything that is not real. You cant, as soon as you named it it becomes real and even affects our world.

The machine elves are as real as anything else ! Hyperspace is a real world hidden in your subconsciouness !
The Bavarians are an uncouth but sociable folk, they would prefer have wood hacked on them rather than be brought to a state of rebellion; but if you should seize or spoil their beer, they will revolt more wildly than any other folk.

QUESTION: What common materials are soluble in acetone?

ANSWER: Styrofoam

Metanoia
#19 Posted : 6/11/2015 4:33:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I could've written the OP myself, it describes my obsession with entities so well Laughing

I wonder about these things at least half a dozen times everyday. Are the entities I meet actually real, in a sense that they are independent from myself and hold some separate existence?

I've actually begun to try to classify the beings I encounter. I think I have an abnormally high instance of contact with beings during psychedelic trips...it happens almost every time I ingest even moderate doses now. It's like I'm some alien antenna dialed in to a frequency that anyone can tap into and communicate with me Laughing I know how crazy it sounds, if I was spouting this kind of thing without mentioning that I was using psychedelics I would probably be locked up tomorrow.

We have many commonalities, the OP and I. I'm also a huge sci-fi fan, and have been absolutely obsessed with the whole concept of entity contact since I first had an experience with Salvia many years ago.

My signature belies my fascination with this topic Laughing

I feel that these entities I am in contact with are real, in a sense, and I'm constantly trying to glean more information about how they exist. I've been chastised on many occasions for being "too nosey" or for taking trips solely for the purpose of trying to find out more about these entities.

I like to think of it like a kind of multidimensional gonzo journalism. I need to enter the realm of these entities and exist as they do, live as they live, then I can grasp a greater understanding of their purpose, intentions, etc.

At first there was fear. Now it has been replaced with an unquenchable curiosity. Will I ever get all the answers, reach a final conclusion? Perhaps not. But it sure is fun trying.

BongWizard
#20 Posted : 6/11/2015 8:03:39 PM

Hyperspace Cowboy

metanoia wrote:
I need to enter the realm of these entities and exist as they do, live as they live, then I can grasp a greater understanding of their purpose, intentions, etc.

They won't let you enter their realm or live like they do, but they will let you watch. The fact that they wouldn't speak to me was kind of offensive too, but one did give me an idea/thought that I knew came from his brain through some sort of telepathy (Vulcan mind meld? Lol)

Seeing this and getting that thought was the genesis of my greatest revelation yet. Also the source of so many questions.

12NEXT