We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
very long essay: "why venom now", for critique, editing, your perusal. Options

nexalizer
#21 Posted : 6/4/2015 8:40:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Very enjoyable reading!Smile

I also want to echo (altough I have not yet sampled 5meo) that the unity experience is definitely possible with other psychedelics. Personally, I've had it with LSD and N,N-DMT.
This is the time to really find out who you are and enjoy every moment you have. Take advantage of it.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Dante
#22 Posted : 7/20/2015 12:36:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Good essay and very interesting topic. Im looking forward to go deeper in the 5meo experience.
Listen to a man of experience: thou wilt learn more in the woods than in books. Trees and stones will teach thee more than thou canst acquire from the mouth of a master. St. Bernard

Bancopuma
#23 Posted : 5/11/2017 12:00:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Late to the party here null24, but I read this before online and didn't realise you were the author!! An excellent piece, bravo sir. A friend and recent 5-MeO convert said it was the best thing he's read on the toad/5-MeO, I'm trying to beef out the 5-MeO-DMT subreddit group with the pick of the best 5-MeO web information available, and have linked your article there and a number of other subreddit groups. This would be a great thing to read for anyone considering experiencing 5-MeO, and I will be sure to share it with anyone I know who is interested in the molecule. Great job dude! Thumbs up

null24
#24 Posted : 5/12/2017 11:53:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Thanks so much, Bancopuma! Everything happens for a reason, and comments like yours really banish discouragement. I'm really happy someone gets something out of it, that's why it's there. Peace!
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

dragonrider
#25 Posted : 5/16/2017 5:27:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

jamie wrote:
I would just forget colubrina. It is a plant I have worked with very heavily at times a number of years ago, from multiple sources etc..I had about 50+ experiences and it is always a bufotenine trip. If there is any 5-MeO-DMT present in it's extracts, it was never enough for me to detect. The difference between anadenanthera colubrina and 5-MeO-DMT is drastic..worlds apart. 5-MeO-DMT is far superior an entheogen for me.

Couldn't it be that most of the 'colubrina' is just mislabeled peregrina?

PREV12