We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Burning Man 2015 Options

Contact
#1 Posted : 2/19/2015 12:42:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello Dear Friends

I'm coming from Switzerland to Burning Man this year Smile

Will be tripping from LAX to Grand Canyon, Las Vegas - Burning Man - and SFO from 20th August until 12th September.

Would be great to meet somebody from here Smile

Love

Contact
There is more than we can see with our eyes open

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

cyb
#2 Posted : 2/19/2015 12:58:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Digi-Art, DTP, Optical tester, Mechanic, CarpenterSenior Member | Skills: Digi-Art, DTP, Optical tester, Mechanic, Carpenter

Contact wrote:
Would be great to meet somebody from here Smile

Whilst it may be fun and fine...

You just don't know what you may be walking into...therefore we should adhere to this rule:

From Here

Attitude wrote:
No using the Nexus as a personal meet-up point
Due to potential legal risks, we do not want people giving their emails or personal contacts (or displaying full face pictures) openly. We don't want people telling other members they don't already know to meet up privately, this can be a problem for both the people meeting as well as bringing attention for the whole community. The only exception we make is that we allow establishing general meeting points for festivals and conferences because you don't have to say who you are in the Nexus when going there, and you can go to the meeting point if you want while remaining anonymous. If you do meet up, do not bring drugs and be sure to maintain your personal safety.
Please do not PM tek related questions
Reserve the right to change your mind at any given moment.

Contact
#3 Posted : 2/19/2015 3:19:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Whups, i'm really sorry for disobeying this rule.

So, never mind.

Anyone going to Burning Man this year! Have fun dear friends Smile

And may coincidence bring us together Rolling eyes
There is more than we can see with our eyes open

dreamer042
#4 Posted : 2/19/2015 4:12:04 PM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

I didn't see any rule broken.

Quote:
The only exception we make is that we allow establishing general meeting points for festivals and conferences because you don't have to say who you are in the Nexus when going there, and you can go to the meeting point if you want while remaining anonymous. If you do meet up, do not bring drugs and be sure to maintain your personal safety.

There will be a large Nexian presence at Burning Man this year. Once the burn draws closer there should be more info on the scheduling and a some sort of safe meeting point can be established.

See you on the playa. Cool
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca

Continuum
#5 Posted : 6/3/2015 9:58:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

So, a Nexian friend and I are going to a regional burn (Transformus) in July as burn virgins and inexperienced campers. Seriously, just bought and set up a tent for the first time weekend before last.

Yep, we're those people everyone worries will not be prepared. Help us not be those people. Razz

Would some of you lovely seasoned burners share some preparation advice? The climate here is different from BRC (I hear rain is our most likely foe here, weather wise), so desert specific is not necessary. Help with what to pack that might not be self-evident or anything else you'd be willing to share would be awesome and most appreciated.

Thank you!
Forge a Path with Heart <3

TGO
#6 Posted : 6/3/2015 10:37:57 PM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

I would love to go to Burning Man! Unfortunately, I don't have the funds or the time! I already took my paid vacation this year! Neutral

Being the festival of festivals, I am a bit envious of those going! But to those who are going, be safe and have a wonderful time!

Much love and Peace to you all!

Thumbs up
New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

DeltaSpice
#7 Posted : 6/4/2015 5:39:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I wish we had that festival here in the uk , desert included .