We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Thoughts on these herbs. Options

Drake
#1 Posted : 6/20/2009 5:47:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

So, a number of these herbs are in the Miscellaneous area of Smokeys Changa topic:

Sculcap
Wild Letus
Lions Tail
White Sage

I have read about these briefly, and they sounds very interesting to say the least. A quote from an Aussie site selling these herbs, also OTHER herbs I would like everyone's thoughts on. (Blue Lotus I just have general interest in)

Quote:
Blue Lotus
- A dreamy relaxant smoke.
- Can also be used in a tea or soaked in wine

Pot Luck
- A blend of wild lettuce, damiana and california poppy
- For a relaxing effect

Lionstail
- Euphoric best smoked with others for laughter and loudness
Passion Flower

Marihuanilla
- False marijuana, smoked in the phillipines as legal alternative

California Poppy
- Smooth, relaxing
- True alternative

Nettle leaf
-A blast, surprisingly strong but short lasting

Skullcap
- Calming, pot like effect
- Relieves agitation & stress

I also found an Aussie site that sells Blue Lotus 20x extract. I would not kill myself by accidentally adding to much of this extract? All I know is much less is needed for an effect, but how much less?

As MagikVenom sead to me in a PM, "most of the time for me at least these claims are bunk. They may have minor effects but don't expect anything strong. if it was any good it would be illegal". 100% true, and is why I would like to get some feedback from people who really have tried these herbs.

I have also read on some Erowid reports with some of these herbs. That some people have taken some of these herbs in tea form, then an amount of time later, smoked the herb and it worked rather well to a point. Better I might add.

As always, I thanks the people of the nexus for their feedback!
How To Stop a Nightmare
Insanty at its finest!
The Dark reaches of The Void are there. But it is not to be feared.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Observant
#2 Posted : 6/20/2009 3:20:47 PM

Nothing Stops The Void

I am not too much into replacing marihuana - But I am very soon going to try a Marihuana Enhancement Mix - Its going to increase the Calming and sedative Properties of Indica Weed.

I am going to start with Skullcap and Pedicularis 'Indian Warrior' 20 to 1 Extract
Maybe a bit of Marihuanilla and Blue Lotus.

I'm pretty interested in it - as Tobacco is the worst thing one can Mix with Cannabis.
Had he more quickly realized just who they were,he would have shown them more respect.Had he tried harder to fathom their brilliant minds,he would have taken more of their teachings to heart.Had he more clearly understood the purpose of their being,
he would have more vigorously tried to assist them.They were truly honorable; he was sadly prejudiced.
They were exceedingly well informed; he was grossly ignorant.They were totally indefatigable; he so often, and so quickly,gave up. Still, for many years there was a strong inter-species alliance between the Eleven-Eleven of the Half-way Realm, their Seraphic Associates,and their flesh-and-blood friend, a common mortal. Much was accomplished, many profited, and, there’s only one regret...They could have achieved so much more...

All Hypnotizing Hypnotizes Hypnotizing

Kannamate
#3 Posted : 6/20/2009 10:03:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Scullcap works ok,don't get the common varieties though get scutellaria baicalensis(chinese),or galericulata. Pedicularis are good,lions tail,or any leonotis including marihuanilla did nothing probably better extracted,sinicuichi is good extracted IMO sometimes added to changa. Never tried nettle sounds interesting though I'd be hesitant to smoke stinging nettle.

Observant
#4 Posted : 6/25/2009 2:57:06 AM

Nothing Stops The Void

I wonder if

N-Isobutylamides from Echinacea spp.

and beta-caryophyllen from various spices

Strengthen the central nervous actions of THC by increasing its bioavalability.

They are both non psychoactive Cannabinoids
Had he more quickly realized just who they were,he would have shown them more respect.Had he tried harder to fathom their brilliant minds,he would have taken more of their teachings to heart.Had he more clearly understood the purpose of their being,
he would have more vigorously tried to assist them.They were truly honorable; he was sadly prejudiced.
They were exceedingly well informed; he was grossly ignorant.They were totally indefatigable; he so often, and so quickly,gave up. Still, for many years there was a strong inter-species alliance between the Eleven-Eleven of the Half-way Realm, their Seraphic Associates,and their flesh-and-blood friend, a common mortal. Much was accomplished, many profited, and, there’s only one regret...They could have achieved so much more...

All Hypnotizing Hypnotizes Hypnotizing

۩
#5 Posted : 6/25/2009 3:18:48 AM

I love white sage. It contains more thujone than wormwood, I believe. Many use it to clear their space of any unwanted vibes. I have smoked it in mixes before and it's a delight.