We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
double dreaming with san pedro Options

wefollowthatriver
#1 Posted : 7/21/2014 3:08:11 PM
DMT-Nexus member

a lover and i recently had the opportunity to try san pedro at a nature preserve park in our city limits, ive previously had some experience with san pedro although most of my journeys were by myself, what i or we encountered was after initial effects had set in and as our drumming and guitar playing and fire died we settled in for a comfortable rest,,,more of a more comfortable position as our last few hours were spent on the ground beside our fire. While getting comfortable i had a vision of a ,I can only assume, demon, malicious and homicidal i believe, initially that frightened me some until i recognized the sheer ugliness and my disgust at the demon and its apparent moronic nature. I really said little about it until the morning when my lover said they had seen a vision of this demon and described it exactly the same, as well as its nature. im not shocked as shared psyche has happened with other friends of mine long ago, more interested to hear thoughts along protection, attack, exorcism, shamanic intention, etc. i felt generally through the process that it was my lovers psyche projecting or carrying of this demon and i was seeing it through them, maybe, or my imprinting, or exactly a demon intending to harm, in our case we, more i, am searching for practice for this kind of protection as my depths grow deeper with my medicine use. i am needing experienced advise from someone who maybe has spent or knows someone who has apprenticed or mastered san pedro in shamanic settings, or even someone who just knows through personal expertise. i feel i should soon travel south perhaps to seek more knowledgeable people who can direct my energy and understanding better towards healing and working with this.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

nicechrisman
#2 Posted : 7/27/2014 5:40:05 AM

Kin

Sounds like a powerful experience! I don't know what to say in the way of advice aside maybe trying to pay extra attention to your dreams and sharing your dreams with each other each morning and see where it goes from there. Meditation is always good for integrating an experience too I find.
Nagdeo

travsha
#3 Posted : 5/29/2015 5:15:45 PM

Share Love ~

This is an old post (and I notice the only commented shares my love of Chavin!), but I will answer anyways...

Best thing to do with San Pedro in a situation like that is to ask him what to do. San Pedro is pure light - no darkness, so he will always give you good advice in my experience. San Pedro also offers you powerful protection just by drinking it, so you are starting from a good foundation!

I find when you ask San Pedro to guide you through experiences like this that the process just unfolds naturally from there - you just gotta open the door.

I can share one story... Not of a demon, but when someone sent a magical attack to me.

Normally I have the best luck... But suddenly I had this weird string of bad luck - one thing after the other, and the weirdest things that should never in a million years all happen at once. Everything that should have easily worked out instead was going crazy and wreaking havok - it was really weird and confusing.

So I drank San Pedro and asked for clarity on this and a solution. He showed me that someone online who practices Enochian magic had sent me a attack because they were mad at me. I did know the person, and while I thought they were more mature then that, in some ways I wasnt super surprised... But San Pedro didnt have me send back the energy or retaliate - San Pedro taught me something else.

When someone sends you bad energy, you can easily change the form of that energy. All energy changes forms, and once the send it to you they have let go of it and it is now your energy, so you can do whatever you want with it as long as your recognize it and work with it. You can turn harmful energy into something empowering.

So I made a dispatcho offering to mother earth, sang a song, and smoked a lot of mapacho. My luck shifted right then and the crazy string of bad luck turned back into my good luck, and the bad things that had been happening turned into opportunities that were really awesome! It was a tough 2 weeks before that offering happened, but so good after the offering.... The guy had sent a lot of energy my way, so once I "digested" that energy and turned it into nutrition for my life it was really a big boost - and in some ways it probably created some good energy for the dude who sent the attack (apparently he needs some good energy!).

So, that wasnt stuff someone taught me to do, or that I knew to do in that situation.... That is all just what happened when I asked San Pedro what to do. Asking opens the door Smile