We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Cannabinoid hyperemesis syndrome [wut?] Options

Ufostrahlen
#1 Posted : 5/22/2015 1:42:26 PM

xͭ͆͝͏̮͔̜t̟̬̦̣̟͉͈̞̝ͣͫ͞,̡̼̭̘̙̜ͧ̆̀̔ͮ́ͯͯt̢̘̬͓͕̬́ͪ̽́s̢̜̠̬̘͖̠͕ͫ͗̾͋͒̃͛̚͞ͅ

Quote:
Cannabinoid hyperemesis syndrome

Cannabinoid hyperemesis syndrome is characterized by recurrent nausea, vomiting and colicky abdominal pain. These symptoms have been reported to be alleviated temporarily by taking a hot shower or bath or more permanently by abstaining from the use of cannabis. The syndrome was described by Allen and colleagues (2004), and Sontineni and colleagues (2009) who offer simplified clinical diagnostic criteria.[1][2] A subsequent, larger study reported a case series of 98 subjects with cannabinoid hyperemesis syndrome, confirming the earlier reported findings.[3] This is only a proposed disorder as it is currently unlisted in the World Health Organisation International Classification of Diseases.

https://en.wikipedia.org...id_hyperemesis_syndrome
Internet Security: PsilocybeChild's Internet Security Walk-Through(1)(2)(3)(4)(5)(6)(7)(8)
Search the Nexus with disconnect.me (anonymous Google search) by adding "site:dmt-nexus.me" (w/o the ") to your search.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

cave paintings
#2 Posted : 5/22/2015 4:05:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Sounds kinda bolognish.
I do know people who have thrown up from cannabis their first time, or from too much. But those are quite rare occasions. Typically cannabis is an antiemetic, especially for those with chemo and other gut disruptions.
Living to Give

kubizm
#3 Posted : 5/22/2015 4:58:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I've been smoking everyday for 4 years now, and I've vomited numerous times due to being too high, being dizzy and shit.
But must mornings I do wake up with the worst abdominal pains. Smoking more seems to relieve it.
But it comes and goes all day.
I assume this would be from the mix though, and not the actual cannabis.
I stole a globe map, saw the world for the taking!