We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
what are some of the entities you've met? Options

Just Say Know
#1 Posted : 5/18/2015 2:38:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

i'm always interested when i hear about entities so i figured i'd create a thread for some of the entities some of you have come across. how impressionable are some of these entities? have you learned some things from them? do you have reoccuring entities? have you made any friend entities along your travels? do you ever get to learn about the entities lives or background stories?

i understand that there's debate on whether or not entities are real and that communicating with these entities aren't like communicating with other humans and that generally hyperspace transcends anything you've experienced in reality. still i wanted to see what you're guys's experiences are with encountering entities. is there any way you can improve in what types of questions i could ask to gain insight into entities and learning about them?

anyways; thanks for your replies and considerations Smile

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

3rdI
#2 Posted : 5/18/2015 9:07:04 AM

veni, vidi, spici

check this out if you haven't already

its also worth doing a search this has come up plenty of times
INHALE, SURVIVE, ADAPT

it's all in your mind, but what's your mind???

fool of the year

ChaosRegins
#3 Posted : 5/18/2015 4:33:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi

I have met 3 that stand out on 3 different trips in saying this i have only done a fairly small dose so i have not been able to interact with any of them.

My first was an elephant with crazy geometric pattern on its side it was walking past me slowly looked back once and moved on as if to say "i am here i see you follow me in" it was a powerful experience the seance of awe surrounding it was quite moving. I have been close to wild elephants in the past and it was the same but also totally different.

The second was a fleeting glance and a woman she was shapely maybe alike to a female Buddha but not as rounded if you get me. She was looking at me but i couldn't make out a face it was very welcoming and reminded me of my girlfriend. I went straight upstairs to her and said i saw you. she found it quite amusing that even during a DMT experience i was still thinking to some degree of her. She is someone who has not tried anything like at all!

The last was at the very start of my experience and it was 3 or more men standing above me silhouetted against a bright ever changing light, they then surrounded me and off i went again i felt it was a welcome not a who are you what are you doing here its like they just wanted to meet me see what i was about and then i moved on.

I also every time i go into hyperspace get a bright warming light the travels over my left shoulder into the center of my view.

I think my exploration is going well and is welcomed Big grin Big grin
"You don't need eyes to see you need vision"

travsha
#4 Posted : 5/18/2015 4:38:49 PM

Share Love ~

I talk to lots of entities, but I usually call them spirits. Animal ones, plant ones, people like ones, angelic ones, ancestors, and some even without form.... Many more as well, just too many to make a thorough list maybe.

Some of them I talk to quite often, and many I also talk to without plants or altered states. Some I have only seen once or twice. Sometimes I feel like I am in an altered state for a week or two at a time as well, and then all kinds of crazy stuff pops up....

fluidfocus
#5 Posted : 5/18/2015 5:28:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

3rdI wrote:
check this out if you haven't already

its also worth doing a search this has come up plenty of times

Very nice I wasn't aware of this Thumbs up

oversoul1919
#6 Posted : 5/18/2015 5:36:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

1. I've met a hyperdimensional, morphing cube. I think cube was alive entity, I'm 99 percent sure in that.

2. I've met some kind of monarch, who sat in the throne, stood up, run towards me, and encouraged me to "rise up".

3. I've met small dwarves in traditional clothing of my people. They were just playing around, making fun of me.

4. I've also met chubby fairies, who danced around me, and uploaded some kind of data into my mind through my forehead with their wands.

5. I've met colossal, humanoid beings who held discs above their heads, in a very large room, full of data descending from the ceiling in stripes. Letters and numbers, both earthly and alien.

6. I've met evil, ugly dwarves, which were powerful, and their only goal was to seed destruction and terror.

7. I've met a butterfly entity, with disproportionally large head.

8. I've met Ganesh, or Ganesh like entity, very briefly on the beginning of one trip (he paved the way for my encounter with Buddha entity).

9. I've met Buddha-like entity, which did weird stuff to me (this one is most recent, and so far recurring).

To be continued...

Just Say Know
#7 Posted : 5/18/2015 11:22:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

thanks guys Smile this is something interesting to me. are there any noticeable differences in entities depending on whether or not you are using aya, changa, freebase, or pharmahuasca?

travsha
#8 Posted : 5/19/2015 12:41:00 AM

Share Love ~

I can meet any of the same spirits regardless of what plant I work with, or even if I dont use plants, but certain plants seem to resonate more with some spirits.

Ayahuasca is obviously focused on plant spirits - you can meet other spirits as well, but connecting you with plant allies is her specialty. Especially if you also include dieta as part of your practice and diet the different plants thus will be a heavy focus. Power animals and other spirits are also common too though.

With San Pedro I often see angelic or saintly type spirits. Also see my ancestors a lot with San Pedro. Sometimes I will also see plants, but not as often as with Ayahuasca.

Other plants all have their specialties too....

And for example if I drank San Pedro I would be more likely to talk to San Pedro in that ceremony, but sometimes Ayahuasca will show up and surprise me as well (or the other way around).

But many times I met a spirit with Ayahuasca then talked to it again later through San Pedro or without plants.... Sometimes it is even hard for me to separate when I am in or out of ceremony or where one ceremony ends and the next begins. For example - last time I drank Ayahuasca I started having visions a few days before and they continued for a week and a half after the ceremony!

DmnStr8
#9 Posted : 5/22/2015 2:07:25 AM

Come what may

I met ultimate reality. Wrapped in white light and absorbed, expanded into everything.

I met my higher self and had a conversation.

I met an entity I can only describe as a child who just keeps running around hiding. Always
peaking around a corner. Perpetually just out of view. Like a child hiding in curiosity, peering out to take a look. I have encountered this same entity a couple times.

I met a woman who seemed to be wearing a white dress. Her face was hard to see as she emanated so much light. She was completely loving. She hugged me and caressed my energy. An amazing experience while smoking changa.

I met surgeons. It seemed as if my mind was being operated on. They kept telling me to keep calm. I felt a panic and they indicated they were working and they would return me to my body soon. This experience was likely my oddest experience smoking DMT. I still get the chills thinking about it. It felt so real. It felt as though they were trying to fix something. Operating on my mind. I felt good intentions from the surgeons but was scared the entire encounter. They did their best to console me. I feel like they have a difficult job and felt an urgency in there actions. Although this experience was difficult I would like to meet the surgeons again.

I met dark entities that appeared to me like deities described in the Tibetan book of the dead. Scary and intimidating. Screaming faces. Swirling and surrounding me. Trapped. I felt tormented and toyed with. I very much do not like these entities and hope I never encounter them again.

I went to a space where the environment was the entity. I was completely surround by this entity. It was alive and conscious. Aware I was there. Glad to have company. Seemed lonely and old. Had the feel of a tree or of the planet earth itself. I continually felt a vibration of low frequency. A low hum. I felt as though I provided comfort to this space. Hard to describe. It really appreciated me. I have encounter this odd space a couple times. I enjoy this feeling here.

I met death.

I have had contact with many energies that are indescribable, incomprehensible and completely confounding.
"In the universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link." ~Carlos Castaneda

DmnStr8
#10 Posted : 5/22/2015 2:25:43 AM

Come what may

Here are a few images that come close to the dark entities I encountered.

DmnStr8 attached the following image(s):
imagesFQNZ31JR.jpg (17kb) downloaded 273 time(s).
Tibetan Book of The Dead deitiy 2.jpg (527kb) downloaded 271 time(s).
tmynn002.jpg (677kb) downloaded 270 time(s).
"In the universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link." ~Carlos Castaneda

Just Say Know
#11 Posted : 5/22/2015 4:15:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

wesker
#12 Posted : 5/22/2015 6:49:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

i always get clowns or harlequins, which is pretty weird, mabye someday they mutate into something else.
"If I dont know you, you don´t exist."

null24
#13 Posted : 5/22/2015 4:27:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

I've caught a glimpse of jesters, on my first DMT experience (id only done 5meo thinking it was n,n and the visuals from the n,n startled the $#!+ out of me and I literally ran awayLaughing

However, I wouldn't call that an entity. I've encountered what I think people call elves, bit they appear to me to be internal constructs. The only thing I've encountered on several occasions that I feel could be an exogenous 'being' is this male human form made out emptiness that will walk in a circle or perhaps directly towards me as soon as I break through into hyperspace. He brings it with him, then disappears for the duration. It would scare me by its appearance alone but it just walks by and then... BLIP!
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

MrVortex
#14 Posted : 5/23/2015 1:26:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Jesters, they almost appear as wooden puppets with big grins.

Shadowy ice golems which wanted me to join their cause (whatever that was).

Humongous sleeper gods as large as the stars themselves, that briefly awoke. I felt like an insect.

An enormous black intelligent spider. It was somewhat friendly.

Little black triangular beings. They were like robots, operating on me.

Some variation on machine elves I guess.

An amorphous Celtic hyper dimensional knot. It seemed like an object at first, but I felt it had advanced consciousness.

A large white praying mantis, it was very intelligent.

Some sort of guardians that were part of the environment they were in. Dark faces that come out of the woodwork of reality.

A friendly and familiar voice, which I did not see, but somehow felt I knew from a long time ago.

Probably more which I have forgotten.

slugware
#15 Posted : 5/23/2015 11:20:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey,

DmnStr8 wrote:

I met an entity I can only describe as a child who just keeps running around hiding. Always
peaking around a corner. Perpetually just out of view. Like a child hiding in curiosity, peering out to take a look. I have encountered this same entity a couple times.

I have been meeting this entity re-occuringly in some of my deep profound mj epxeriences. I trully have to admit that cannabis is a doorway to another type of 'hyperspace' ('another' ?)
Don't want to derail the thread subject, but in strong mj experiences i've felt somehow quite prominently 'exposed', embrassing that particular theme of 'the circus, the clown'..

At some point , i even got obsessed with the encounters with that laughing kid, that i got myself intelectually speculating and considered it's a ghost that haunts certain place in my home. That was about the time i got really hooked on magic folklore and urban mythology anyway...

So i got pretty carried away, but was surprised to see so close description of an intricate, possibly otherworldly , witty spirit , encountered through different entheogenic approach - spice and mj respectively.

some entities i've ot dmt

- that pyramid head - guy that emits radiating beams of light and speaks the beingness of the universe. He is like a doorman, that welcomes just when i've brokenthrough, although breakthrough at where he is is more like a depot of breakingthrough to some deeper ... breakthroughness Smile .

on that deeper breakthroughness :

- two witches , who actually are also re-occuring characters in my dreams

- The Brahman - a smiling loving being, which is my primal sparkle of existence , it felt like the source of my human form,

on one of my first experience, a successful breakthrough, right after getting out of hyperspace, still ongoing mild buzz of visual hazyness, everything in my room still being wiggly shiny and glowy, i saw a muted 'explosion' it was like a explosion into vacuum, a crackle of veil between the worlds,

and i see this little, 30-40 cm, toy like creature pops out of the explosion, it wasn't like a jester at all , but like an aztec ritual doll made out of stained couloured glass, and the edges of the glass pieces that he was made of, were all spinning and talking to each other, as one'd see geometric patterns folding, merging, morping into the neighbouring one,

so this creature pops out of nothing in front of me just at the level below the ceileng 1 m ahead of me, i got my jaw dropped and it SENSED my shock and withn a blink of an eye he pops out into nothingness again. I thought he didn't like my home, as he got affraid,

i will never forget to see the expression on his face. it was so .... otherwordly, he resembled a grim doll, with the expression of glassy-eyed ethos, but on the otherhand his eyes emitted that curious , naughty vividness.

It felt as if he was sucked into with me on the way back..As if the 'pull' has somehow atached it to me and he figured out Pleased

I met others too, but i don't feel ready to speculate about them

Best Regards Pleased

Just Say Know
#16 Posted : 5/24/2015 2:53:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

i don't know if it was a hallucination due to a period of apathy and depression (i've only experienced this once) but i remember sitting on the couch spiraling into madness and sadness and i heard this zapping sound. it got my attention, so i look up and i see two entities. a lizzard with an ancient looking aura around it and electrical cords that waved around with electricity pulsating out of it's ends. it seemed like they were fighting. i think the lizzard was protecting me from the electrical cord-tentacles? not sure.

i should mention a time when i realized the answer to a general problem. that answer was to talk to the spirits of nature and the spirits of technology and ask them to work together. now what's funny was that this "hallucination" happened before i talked to the nature and technology spirits.

also i wasn't in an altered consciousness besides extreme depression, apathy, and possibly what i considered to be a psychosis-like state (although my knowlege of actual psychosis is limited so i'm not sure. also i had experiences where i thought i wasn't existing or that i was someone else or that reality wasn't what it seemed in a bizzarre sense).

just thought i'd mention this experience. the state of mind itself lasted for a month i think. maybe more. it really changed my perspective on reality and possible deeper meanings of the universe and it's respective secrets we unveil through consciousness.

DarkMedicine
#17 Posted : 5/25/2015 3:49:42 AM

Crucify the ego, before it's far too late.

I have met quite a few different entities on the other side but the main and reoccuring ones for me seem to be Mayan/Aztec/Egyptian/Atlantean godlike beings. They are hyper-intelligent and very powerful. Almost all of what I have learned in those spaces has come from these beings. They are often gathered around me in a circle (both verticaly, horizontaly, and everywhere in between) and they are essentially beaming knowledge into me that I am to learn of later in life. I don't know what they have taught me until I have an epiphany and I just have a feeling that "this is what THEY told me".
“Do not make the mistake of supposing that the little world you see around you - the Earth, which is a mere grain of dust in the Universe - is the Universe itself. There are millions upon millions of such worlds, and greater. And there are millions of millions of such Universes in existence within the Infinite Mind of THE ALL”
― Three Initiates, Kybalion

cave paintings
#18 Posted : 5/25/2015 5:13:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hm. In short..

Ganesha once, many years past.

Many times the entities resemble normal people, and I've met seemingly the same ones in different rooms or cavernous places.
I've met nurse/doctor like ones in a waiting room/hospital type of place.

I met a family once, the kid brought me a couch-pillow from their 'house' shaped like a heart that filled me with love.

I was met by a violent jester/jack-in-the-box entity that smashed me when I overshot a dose once.

I've been in a classroom of sorts on a few trips.

I've had various strange and scary imagery of deformed/decrepit entities trying to scare me. In this same trip I was surrounded by a group of old, male, malevolent entities.

About a year ago I had a trip that showed me out of a dark period where I was also being repeatedly repelled by the DMT realm. I ended being sort of birthed out of the crimson head dress of a African woman and was met with a wise man of the tribe that I was encountering. The wise man 'touched' the area of my third eye and sort of 'blessed it' or something equivalent. He told me to always remember it. He showed me the tribe that he was responsible for.

I've definitely met more forms of entities, but I listed some of the more memorable ones. In many ways, my experiences are encounters with the same core group of entities that are very people-like and seemingly ancient/primal. In the hospital place I end up at, I have seen my parents as well.
Living to Give

Just Say Know
#19 Posted : 5/25/2015 3:51:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

there seems to be a very diverse amount of entities. how interesting... i sometimes consider many of the theories of entities. such as entities being ancestorial spirits, living beings, or even beings of other realities.

Godzy
#20 Posted : 5/26/2015 7:20:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I've seen jesters but not met them

12NEXT