We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
synchronicity, healling intentions and babbling Options

instig
#1 Posted : 5/17/2015 3:41:10 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Sorry if this is in the wrong section I haven't posted but have been reading a fair bit.
I just wanted to share an experience and my basic view/understanding of it.

I have read about people using it as a healing agent, what I have noticed when I have tried using it as such... First time I tried it with a broken foot... I had the intention in my mind going in but some powerful force over took my mind and erased my intention and showed me in its way how irrelevant my intention was. From this I learned or now think that such an injury cannot be "healed" but can be eliminated if I was more mindful when it occurred. I started thinking about how it came to be.
The injury occurred in a strange way...a day prior in a general banter conversation with a relative, the topic of mindfulness and particularly being mindful at work made its way in, so the following day I was constantly paying attention to basic movements and reading my environment, end of the day it happened where I slipped going down a scaffolding staircase, I received a strange message as even though I was mindful at that moment its as if something put a blind fold on me, as going down the stairs I literally had no option but to carry my tools in front of me blocking my view of my feet, And I knew this might happen as I used the stair case a few times already that minus the tools and cautioned my self to be careful there. I'm not sure if it was my "overthinking" that set me on the course to injury or if there was some greater power trying to teach me something, since this time I have been letting go more and just trusting the energy from everything to guide my every move but I believe its a fine balance...

On another incident, I had a cut to my forehead (only minor) and while lifting off my mind wasn't on the injury at all but a dark experience assured, a "witch" came through the veil and felt like it had strings attaching from its fingers joining to my cut and it would play with it by triggering pain/pulling sensations. The entity felt almost identical to one I have experienced a long time ago during sleep paralysis (I do not suffer from these very often at all, mainly back in my teenage years)
I'm not sure what the meaning of it was or purpose but it felt like it was just letting me know I was injured because I wasn't paying any attention to it all day.

Anyway thanks for reading and looking forward to any comments.
I hope to post more in the future.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

DmnStr8
#2 Posted : 5/17/2015 4:52:15 PM

Come what may

It's easy to get locked into the confusing battle of your intentions and expectations. What I have learned is that if I focus my thoughts towards the intention it sets up this scenario in my head where I now need to look for the lesson during the trip. Better to just allow the journey to unfold with no expectations. Hyperspace is a place where labels do not apply. Applying labels in this environment sets up divisional thinking and sets up a scenario where you think you are paying attention but you are not because you are looking with labels and expectations. Setting up conflict.

I stopped with the intentions but simply meditate and focus my thoughts and emotions into a positive frame as best I can then smoke with no expectations and labels or intentions. My experiences became easier to integrate and I found that intentions were nothing more than another label and expectation.

How I have integrated this information is I try to look at everything in this world without a label. Dropping the intentions and simply enjoying the journey. This change of outlook has helped me immensely. The conflict of intentions is very easy to see now. The labels turn on and suddenly the peace is interrupted. Replaced with divisional conflict. We are a part of everything and this is readily apparent every time you focus yourself into something without labeling it. Outside of that accidents happen.
"In the universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link." ~Carlos Castaneda

white moses
#3 Posted : 5/21/2015 2:02:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

That was a very insightful and meaningful post. It is true sometimes we are so busy looking for something we fail to see what is here and important in its own right . Alan Watts said something to the degree of if you are meditating attempting to gain something you have already gone astray. I think the point is to observe and incorporate not to actively search for something in particular. Thanks for posting.