We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
kambo frog medicine Options

3rdI
#21 Posted : 5/19/2015 4:46:16 PM

veni, vidi, spici

Man From Chan Chan wrote:
The injured mother is strung up straight away on the fire, and roasted alive

im understanding of cultural differences, but thats messed up
INHALE, SURVIVE, ADAPT

it's all in your mind, but what's your mind???

fool of the year

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

MaNoMaNoM
#22 Posted : 5/23/2015 5:20:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

i just want to suggest the only sensible solution i can imagine is to raise your own frogs.
Giant waxy monkey tree frog is a common pet available online captive bred for 100$ each.

There are other cool frogs in the waxy monkey family such as the spear-point monkey frog..

*ALL WAYS WITH LOVE

Chan
#23 Posted : 5/23/2015 8:27:48 PM

Another Leaf on the Vine

MaNoMaNoM wrote:
i just want to suggest the only sensible solution i can imagine is to raise your own frogs.
Giant waxy monkey tree frog is a common pet available online captive bred for 100$ each.

Not an option for kambo, unfortunately. Frogs in captivity don't produce active venom, it's believed to be dependent on their natural, varied diet of 'other toxic things'... A French company tried that route early on in the research, to no avail.
“I sometimes marvel at how far I’ve come - blissful, even, in the knowledge that I am slowly becoming a well-evolved human being - only to have the illusion shattered by an episode of bad behaviour that contradicts the new and reinforces the old. At these junctures of self-reflection, I ask the question: “are all my years of hard work unraveling before my eyes, or am I just having an episode?” For the sake of personal growth and the pursuit of equanimity, I choose the latter and accept that, on this journey of evolution, I may not encounter just one bad day, but a group of many.”
― B.G. Bowers

PREV12