We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Ok so I'm planning a trip. Hoping for some heads up. Options

Infectedstyle
#1 Posted : 12/24/2014 3:26:26 AM
I compulsively post from time to time

Im thinking what to do in this vacation after Xmas. I want to plan a life-changing trip. It's been a while since I had so much free time without stress. I need to make use of this opportunity.

I am thinking Harmalas, DMT insufflation (not specifically pharmahuasca, coconut tek). While starting with a decent amount of Mescaline. The Pharmahuasca is taken after the initial stomach discomfort produced by Mescaline has passed. Any thoughts? Also thinking of doing LSD+Mushroom combo the day after. Just for fuck's sake! (and to avoid harmala interactions) This should become interesting, especially after just doing a trip. Such prolonged periods of (succesfull) dosing is new territory for me.

Any suggestions for tasty foods that i can eat this week to sustain myself without eating too many poisons. Mescaline and Harmalas both have a hard interaction with this stuff. I want to make sure that what i'm vomiting is spiritual stuff not biscuits.

La dieta is not everything, me thinks. A lot of the discomfort brought forward by Mescaline and Harmalas is not only limited to food interactions. My experiences make this very clear.

If anyone has any experience with this, I am having headaches that I want to get rid of for good. I can literally not enjoy MDMA because of this. Just results in headache. Cannabis is a similar hickup but it results in a blood-eye in the exact part of my head that always hurts first. Harmalas seemed to bring this out in the one time that I tried harmalas. It was a psychedelic dose of freebase. I also got some pretty spectular brain zaps. It's not painful but it's like a 1 sec view into the insides of a nebula and then it's gone. This was in combination with a low-medium dose ketamine, people have reported hickups with the breathing system in this combination (House?). I did not. But that is more or less what I got from my one time taking Mescaline alone, intense breathing difficulties. But in a good way, yet scary..

It seems that without the harmalas to produce brain zaps I can just get a constant pain in my head by the same mechanism. And when I take harmalas it has a way of channeling it and it results in brain zaps. I suppose the brain zaps are preferred. I also had a spectaculair body jolt after taking low dose ketamine hours after an LSD session but this isn't neccesarily relevant to my question. I think it just goes to show you that NMDA antagonism directs this zap more-so towards the body. It only happens when I decide to rest, lay still and direct "energy/warmth".. Body jolts.

Anyway, today after taking 3-meo-pcp (not during the trip, but after) I have noticed a warmth sensation in a particular chakra while thinking of things to say during conversation, something related to my own will for example produces a warmth in my third chakra etc. This awareness feels pretty good where it not for the fact that maintaining this focuspoint or awareness in my chakras resulted in headache, It doesn't really seem to matter where it is focused. Although, a slight unusual pressure was felt in my brow area but that's about it. I always thought the Chakras where a system that you can fill equally but just now I guess I realized that a single focuspoint/warmth travels through the chakra points in the body as you make use of it.

Normally a pressure in my brows is felt quite prominently during a 3-meo-pcp trip.But this time was different. I never felt it during the trip. The headspace during the trip was more lighter, sociable and enjoyable. Most likely because energy found a channel to sort of direct to and not get blocked in the brow.. Imo. Irrelevant but I believed my initial dosings with PCP helped open up this channel.

So yea.. Coming back to DMT. It produced warmth in me when i tried it after months of abstinence. And a huge sort of liquid lava noted in my brain . As if I could see this (It was DMT after all so this shoulden't be so strange). Also I traveled to my chest area and it showed me some "dead-looking things" it actually looked a lot like fat. I guess I was traveling through my Chakras. I very much noted a lot of intense pain in my chest area for the last couple of months and it was very prominent with my first time taking 3-meo-pcp. This was after this DMT trip so who knows how things have changed.

Anyway, Just want to make sure I know what I'm getting into Pleased .. If here there is anyone who knows what i'm talking about give me a heads up. Otherwise, just recommend me some foods please cus i'm starving, hah! I literally can't think of stuff to eat that is not in some way tainted by commercial needs.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Synkromystic
#2 Posted : 12/24/2014 3:51:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Try Salvia Changa while on a medium to strong dose of pharma...and a dash of clean L if you have it.

-2-5mg Salvinorin A per gram of changa ( which equates to roughly 2-5 grams of salvia leaf w/iso soak..better to use salivnorin crystal. Iso pulls a lot of chlorophyll)
-70 -100 mg Harmine per gram
-100 mg THH if you have it per gram changa
-500 mg nn dmt per gram changa
The rest in herbs.

Salvia changa while on pharma is definitely a life changer! For me in a beautiful way....But Be very careful if you decide to ingest the salvia while on pharma though. oral Salvia and maoi with dmt is a very potent combination, and can be quite easy to lose control of the situation.

I've got a 5 meo Salvia NN dmt changa with harmine and thh that I am building up the courage to try Shocked Surprised

Infectedstyle
#3 Posted : 12/24/2014 4:02:52 AM

I'm not so keen on the L i'm having. While dosages are high, It doesn't feel particularly clean. I think it's a trend these days.

No salvia here so can't do it. Haha. I'm also just not messing with the extracts they sell in headshops. I have had horrific experiences. But I will make this blend in the future, maybe 2 years from now when I have a full-grown Salvia of my own. Hopefully. If I can make some crystals out of it. Woosh! Just need to find some proper cuttings first.

Anyway, I've had one break-through on Salvia it was all I need. I was told never to smoke extracts again. Last time I did I was almost terminally punished for it. But that would have not been so big a deal considering the lessons I learned from my first trip. Quidding is still an option tho and I can't wait for it.

5meo salvia nn combo eh? Just do it! Haha. (Take your time)

Synkromystic
#4 Posted : 12/24/2014 4:12:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Infectedstyle wrote:
I'm not so keen on the L i'm having. While dosages are high, It doesn't feel particularly clean. I think it's a trend these days.

No salvia here so can't do it. Haha. I'm also just not messing with the extracts they sell in headshops. I have had horrific experiences. But I will make this blend in the future, maybe 2 years from now when I have a full-grown Salvia. Hopefully. If I can make some crystals out of it. Woosh!

Anyway, I've had one break-through on Salvia it was all I need. I was told never to smoke extracts again. Last time I did I was almost terminally punished for it. But that would have not been so big a deal considering the lessons I learned from my first trip. Quidding is still an option tho and I can't wait for it.

5meo salvia nn combo eh? Just do it! Haha. (Take your time)

Yeah, i hear quite a few people say they have problems with purchased extracts. I like to do everything myself, and have not had a problem yet with iso soaks yet. For now i've got myself about 1/2 gram of Salvinorin A crystal and a clone my friend just got me, so i'm set for a while as long as I can keep that baby alive. She's looking good though, especially for being winter.

I stopped eating L because it was always so dirty, or not L. But this summer one of my friends who I trust greatly, got his hands on the cleanest strongest liquid i've ever had. It was pure bliss.

i'm gonna take it real slow with that 5meo salvia nn changa..

As far as eating certain foods. I live the Raw vegan lifestyle these days. I love some avocados, fresh fruit, cashew, walnuts, sunflower seeds, tomatoes plus many others. I'm trying to get back to nature and just eat whole foods as nature gives it. Currently, I do take extra amino acids for protein though. Try a juice fast sometime. Lots of fresh fruits and vegetables juiced. Very time consuming, but very rewarding. This past summer I did a 1 week juice fast before a weekend of pharma. I highly recommend it.

Also, the less processed food you eat, the better natural food tastes. The more processed food you eat, the worse natural food tastes.

Infectedstyle
#5 Posted : 12/24/2014 5:45:17 AM

Just a note. I've been fucking with my Respiratory System as of late. And had some really hardcore experiences sober. Usually on the tail-end of an LSD. This is why I quit doing it because it became kind of a problem.

What I learned is to dilate my pupils while sober. Especially when I get really focused and sending energy to my brain. Just as I type this and start to focus I start seeing things in Sharper vision kind of technicolor. I just kind of felt the lenses in my pupils changing shape and I just looked into the mirror and my pupils are pretty huge.

Which is strange because my pupils are actually normal on LSD for absurd periods of time. And on mushrooms they are big but I don't even feel different from usual. Pleased

And I know some people see tracers but I see like little pixels popping in and out of reality. Like i'm sensing what is behind the walls etc. And i'm seeing pixels of a much greater reality Pleased Also feel like it's a tracer I caught in a future trip i'm yet to endaevour. Somewhat of a reversed flashback phenomenon.

I took an aspirine to fix my headache maybe this has something to do with it. I actually kind of hope that it is because this means all I have to do is fix what is giving me a headache and feel like this all the time, this is a pretty cool focus i'm holding.

shanedudddy2
#6 Posted : 12/31/2014 12:32:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

imo mescaline and harmalas is a recipe for a disaster. Combining San Pedro extract and Syrian Rue one time cause me intense hypertension! Never EVER trying that again.

Infectedstyle
#7 Posted : 12/31/2014 1:25:42 AM

I thought it might be too intense. Ur experience is noted, thanks.

For information's sake. What was ur spacing in between dosing and in what quantity?

shanedudddy2
#8 Posted : 12/31/2014 4:57:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

It was a year or 2 ago, but I think something like 4g of rue and a tea from a foot long san pedro cutting.
Rue was about a half hour or hour prior to the san pedro tea/goop.
I would STRONGLY advise against trying the combination, but if you have to, I would have benzo's on standby.

Infectedstyle
#9 Posted : 12/31/2014 5:37:28 AM

Ok. Well I figured both in combination would be too much. If I where to do the combination I would dose the harmalas After the initial Mescaline naseau has passed. Maybe it was one of the other alkaloids in Rue? Just playing around with the thought.

Infectedstyle
#10 Posted : 12/31/2014 5:41:12 AM

On a lighter note. Ordered a juicer! Gonna be taking some vegetables and working on "detox" (a very mild version of it) very very soon!

Just.Ask.The.Axis
#11 Posted : 5/17/2015 6:57:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Infectedstyle wrote:
Ok. Well I figured both in combination would be too much. If I where to do the combination I would dose the harmalas After the initial Mescaline naseau has passed. Maybe it was one of the other alkaloids in Rue? Just playing around with the thought.

I wanted to give this thread a bump to continue the conversation. I've tried rue tea with san pedro tea and the experience was wonderful, no hint of hypertension. It created a mild psychic feeling that I haven't experienced before with san pedro.

I enjoyed it, I'm curious to know how this fits with other folks here.

Perhaps shane could elaborate on the exp, maybe there was something else that played a role?

....just thinking out loud....

EDIT: darn, just realized this was in the pharma section.