We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Best method of extracting from San Pedro using only common chemicals? Options

crakkbakk
#1 Posted : 6/20/2009 10:38:16 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Swim doesn't have access (at the moment) to d-limo. He prefers the most simplified extraction possible, the equivilant of an STB for DMT.

There are many extractions to choose from, what best suits swims needs? He has sodium carbonate, sodium hydroxide, ammonia, vinegar, citric acid, naphtha, and can obtain other basic OTC solvents/acids etc.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

69ron
#2 Posted : 6/21/2009 12:26:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

You cannot use naphtha.

I recommend you do the limonene tech using xylene instead of d-limonene.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

crakkbakk
#3 Posted : 6/21/2009 6:17:22 AM
DMT-Nexus member

So do I just add vinegar/HCl to the xylene and seperate the layers and evaporate?

Thanks.

I prefer nothing "sticky" like vinegar. In another thread you mentioned that citric acid is lame because excess citric acid always is a pain to get rid of, what if you use just enough? Is it sticky or powdery?

How about other salts like absorbic acid?

69ron
#4 Posted : 6/21/2009 7:58:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Follow this tech using xylene in place of d-limonene and you'll end up with pure white odorless mescaline HCl powder that’s not at all sticky:

Pure white mescaline HCl from cactus using d-limonene (orange oil)
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.