We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Volcano Plenty Vaporizer + Changa = Success Options

MachineElf88
#1 Posted : 5/11/2015 10:27:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Just recently got this handheld Vaporizer - http://www.storz-bickel....orizer-complete-set.html

I have to say it is simply fantastic and works amazingly for enhanced leaf. Would highly recommend to anyone looking to buy a vape.

I would have gone for the standard volcano but didn't want a balloon vape. Also this one is half the price. The whip is coiled is to cool the vapour down and it does the job very well.

I love it, it's now my method of choice.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Chan
#2 Posted : 5/12/2015 12:31:39 AM

Another Leaf on the Vine

Thanks, good to know!

Chamber looks kinda small in pictures, but guess it works... Cool

“I sometimes marvel at how far I’ve come - blissful, even, in the knowledge that I am slowly becoming a well-evolved human being - only to have the illusion shattered by an episode of bad behaviour that contradicts the new and reinforces the old. At these junctures of self-reflection, I ask the question: “are all my years of hard work unraveling before my eyes, or am I just having an episode?” For the sake of personal growth and the pursuit of equanimity, I choose the latter and accept that, on this journey of evolution, I may not encounter just one bad day, but a group of many.”
― B.G. Bowers

MachineElf88
#3 Posted : 5/12/2015 11:47:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The chamber is actually huge. It's bigger than the regular volcano.

Chan
#4 Posted : 5/12/2015 1:18:14 PM

Another Leaf on the Vine

Wow, wasn't expecting that... Thanks for the info Thumbs up
“I sometimes marvel at how far I’ve come - blissful, even, in the knowledge that I am slowly becoming a well-evolved human being - only to have the illusion shattered by an episode of bad behaviour that contradicts the new and reinforces the old. At these junctures of self-reflection, I ask the question: “are all my years of hard work unraveling before my eyes, or am I just having an episode?” For the sake of personal growth and the pursuit of equanimity, I choose the latter and accept that, on this journey of evolution, I may not encounter just one bad day, but a group of many.”
― B.G. Bowers

Firemetal420
#5 Posted : 5/24/2015 9:54:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

MachineElf88 wrote:
Just recently got this handheld Vaporizer - http://www.storz-bickel....orizer-complete-set.html

I have to say it is simply fantastic and works amazingly for enhanced leaf. Would highly recommend to anyone looking to buy a vape.

I would have gone for the standard volcano but didn't want a balloon vape. Also this one is half the price. The whip is coiled is to cool the vapour down and it does the job very well.

I love it, it's now my method of choice.

Nice, I bought the same one several months back and I love it too... it is definitely my very favorite method for cannabis. I tried some spice crystals on the included liquid pad a little after I got it but didn't have very good results. It didn't seem like I could get the vapor thick enough at any temperature setting. I didn't think to try enhanced leaf but seeing your post makes me think it should be on my to-do list.

Are you vaping enhanced leaf or changa and at what temp setting?
All things stated within this website by myself are expressly intended for entertainment purposes only.

All people in general, and users of this site are encouraged by myself, other members, and DMT-Nexus, to know and abide by the laws of the jurisdiction in which they are situated.

I, other members, and DMT-Nexus, do not condone or encourage the use, supply, or production of illegal drugs or controlled substances in any way whatsoever

MachineElf88
#6 Posted : 6/2/2015 8:52:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm vaping enhanced leaf and I do it at temp setting 6 which is about 190c.

It seriously rocks!

Firemetal420
#7 Posted : 6/2/2015 9:24:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

MachineElf88 wrote:
I'm vaping enhanced leaf and I do it at temp setting 6 which is about 190c.

It seriously rocks!

Nice, that's what I figured... I'm gonna try out some sublingual harmalas and vape some enhanced leaf out of my plenty then. I don't know why I didn't think of this before, lol. Thanks for the info Smile
All things stated within this website by myself are expressly intended for entertainment purposes only.

All people in general, and users of this site are encouraged by myself, other members, and DMT-Nexus, to know and abide by the laws of the jurisdiction in which they are situated.

I, other members, and DMT-Nexus, do not condone or encourage the use, supply, or production of illegal drugs or controlled substances in any way whatsoever

Chan
#8 Posted : 6/2/2015 11:02:47 PM

Another Leaf on the Vine

Firemetal420 wrote:
I tried some spice crystals on the included liquid pad a little after I got it but didn't have very good results. It didn't seem like I could get the vapor thick enough at any temperature setting. I didn't think to try enhanced leaf but seeing your post makes me think it should be on my to-do list.

This is what's known as a 'rate problem'. I get good results in the Volcano using 2-3x as much spice as I would do in a VG, at about 210. I don't consume all that spice in the first bag (!) but it will be very dense vapor Thumbs up

Re-use the pad next time around, topping up with a bit more (1/3) fresh spice.

― B.G. Bowers

Firemetal420
#9 Posted : 6/3/2015 12:22:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Man From Chan Chan wrote:
Firemetal420 wrote:
I tried some spice crystals on the included liquid pad a little after I got it but didn't have very good results. It didn't seem like I could get the vapor thick enough at any temperature setting. I didn't think to try enhanced leaf but seeing your post makes me think it should be on my to-do list.

This is what's known as a 'rate problem'. I get good results in the Volcano using 2-3x as much spice as I would do in a VG, at about 210. I don't consume all that spice in the first bag (!) but it will be very dense vapor Thumbs up

Re-use the pad next time around, topping up with a bit more (1/3) fresh spice.

Will definitely try that, thanks much

marz
#10 Posted : 6/8/2015 7:35:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Nice I love to vape Changa....
"PSYCHEDELIC DRUGS DON'T CHANGE YOU- THEY DON'T CHANGE YOUR CHARACTER-UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE CHANGED THEY ENABLE CHANGE THEY CAN'T IMPOSE IT...."
-ALEXANDER SHULGIN

It's time to move on to the next step in the psychedelic revolution