We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
so just to share... san pedro Options

cosmictaylor
#1 Posted : 4/8/2015 6:05:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey everyone. Im going to share a bit of my story the last little while

I have been taking a spoonful of decently potent san pedro powder every morning for the past 7 days. when I was preparing this powder i had the feeling that i should take it every day for 9, potentially 13 days. These past 7 days have been incredible. My relations with people, myself, expression on the guitar, diet and overall well being have all improved in the most organic way i can imagine. Its like the vibration of my whole experience has been steadily rising. I really cant point out any downsides as I am more productive, willing to help people and making some decent cash. Has anyone else experienced anything like this? Curious to see where others have been.

A couple days ago I did have a couple grams of mushrooms and I felt incredibly grounded and able to help the people with me navigate that space a little better.

I guess im typing all this to share my experience of the magic of san pedro.

Peace yall! will be interesting to see how i feel in the weeks after i stop or if I decide to go 13 days

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Just.Ask.The.Axis
#2 Posted : 4/8/2015 6:37:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks CT, can you provide a little more details?

What did you start with? Live or powdered cacti? You said you prepared it, so I'm thinking you started with a live plant or cutting.

How did you prepare it?

Do you consider this a microdose? Do you feel the effects shortly after ingestion? Has the effects been cumulative?

Have you tried to modify the dose? Increase or decrease to feel it more or less?

Do you combine it with food when you take it?

Thanks again, I'm very interested.

cosmictaylor
#3 Posted : 4/8/2015 6:54:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

hey! so to answser your Qs

How did you prepare it?
I started with live cactus, despined and deskinned. The outer green layer was dried in the sun then powdered. the rest was made into tea..

Do you consider this a microdose? Do you feel the effects shortly after ingestion? Has the effects been cumulative?
one "spoonful" of this powder is good for about 12 hours threshold effects. I would say the effect is cumulative because I have not noticed any decrease in potency despite the tolerance factor. I always feel this medicine in my body. before i take it in the morning and late when i go to sleep. albeit mild.

Have you tried to modify the dose? Increase or decrease to feel it more or less?
Yes. Intuitively, and depending on daily responsibilities will take more or less. One day i had a second scoop midday and that was great. I see the next couple days being potentially louder

Do you combine it with food when you take it?
I normally in the morning on an empty stomach or sometimes after a fruit breakfast

Thanks for your interest, i feel this plant definitely has a role as a super food. or at least it can be helpful to have this teacher present for a period of time

does anyone have info on nutritional/medicinal properties ect?

thanks
peace and love

Just Say Know
#4 Posted : 4/8/2015 11:30:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

this was really interesting. please keep us updated if you continue supplementation of this entheogen Smile i'm considering utilizing peyote to connect with nature and to go deep into introspection Smile mescaline sounds like a really safe, gentle, and wonderful entheogen. i'll have to try it. in fact if i'm pleased enough i might just use it lovingly.

i'm also considering growing san pedro possibly Smile i heard you can inject the cactus with a certain chemical and it will increase mescaline content exponentially. but i'll have to reread that; i wouldn't know where to find it however. i read about it a long time ago. i think it was a mescaline isomer or something. idk.

Just.Ask.The.Axis
#5 Posted : 4/9/2015 2:36:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the information!! Thumbs up

cosmictaylor wrote:

does anyone have info on nutritional/medicinal properties ect?
thanks
peace and love

Good question. I'm sure someone has some info on this, strange though, I haven't seen anything mentioned in Trout's notes on the nutritional value of cacti.

Just Say Know wrote:

I heard you can inject the cactus with a certain chemical and it will increase mescaline content exponentially. but i'll have to reread that; i wouldn't know where to find it however. i read about it a long time ago. i think it was a mescaline isomer or something. idk.

L-DOPA is what you're thinking of.

I've been thinking about this as well.. https://www.dmt-nexus.me...spx?g=posts&m=593333

I'm dumbfounded to think that no one here has tried this.

Just Say Know
#6 Posted : 4/9/2015 3:11:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

i think that it can produce up to 2 pounds of mescaline. i remember reading that but never have tried it myself.

cosmictaylor
#7 Posted : 4/9/2015 11:00:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

mescaline is just one part of the perfect puzzle. why do you want more?

by the way, day 8. I am very thankful I stuck with this. Magic, acceptance, love, unity. all the while being present in my body and life experience

mondo
#8 Posted : 4/10/2015 12:59:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Sounds like a great foray into microdosing San Pedro. I just bought some cuttings and have planted three so far, and at some point I am going to do a simple extraction on the rest that I have.
Good luck and good vibes!
Mondo
β€œThe time was fast approaching when Earth, like all mothers, must say farewell to her children.” Arthur C. Clarke 2001: A Space Odyssey

Enlightened_One
#9 Posted : 4/10/2015 1:12:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Cosmictaylor,

Thanks for doing such interesting and intriguing work with microdosing San Pedro... It sounds like a very beneficial supplement.

You have encouraged and inspired me to start doing the same...

I am now on day #2 of microdosing two spoonfuls of T. pachanoi powder that I prepared myself from cuttings...

So far, it has been subtle but quite pleasant. I am quite pleased and am excited to continue this microdosing regimen...

I will update soon.

Thanks again.

much love.

cosmictaylor
#10 Posted : 4/11/2015 1:47:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

^awesome bro. glad to hear you were inspired to work more with this plant.

Today is day 9 and the conclusion of this process. I had the day free so I went to the beach with two friends. We shared a fair amount of san pedro, swam, talked, played music, met new people and had an overall fantastic time. I intend to take at least 3 days off the Pedro to let whatever alkaloids clear my system. This has been a beautiful time of personal growth and productivity for me. Each day my dreams became more relevant/lucid/profound. The most important lessons have been living in unity with all creation and that sharing/charity/service bring tremendous joy and purpose to my life.

For people wishing to work with san pedro in this way, I say go for it! Take good care of your body. Nutrient dense foods, living foods, and adequate sleep really help me to process this medicine. Especially without a day off. Listen to your body, ask the medicine. San Pedro will speak if you are open to listen. If I think of anything else Im sure I will post it but for now this has been a great success for me. Thank you all for reading this and sharing your perspectives.

..ok, potential downsides. Honestly the only thing I can say is that I am a little burnt. Not much but I can tell a full nights rest and no medicine tomorrow will really be nice. There were a couple nights I had a ton of energy and stayed up wayyy late. That is all.

Peace and love

cave paintings
#11 Posted : 4/11/2015 8:19:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I know friends who microdosed San Pedro resin for a week or two. And I know others on this forum have also microdosed with Pedro in this way. My stomach personally acts up a bit to pedro in pretty much all forms beyond extracts. Though I understand the virtues of eating whole plant. Cactus is good medicine. Things can get a bit frazzled after too many days though, lots of energy. Glad to hear you're working with the cactus well. Just wanted to nudge your interest in the resin direction, if you so wanted to dig up some threads.
Be well
Living to Give

xram
#12 Posted : 4/11/2015 1:20:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I don't know about nutritional value, but this paper looks at the long-term cognitive and psychological effects of regular peyote use, and seems in part to corroborate your findings.

travsha
#13 Posted : 5/11/2015 9:29:34 PM

Share Love ~

Awesome to hear your results! I have heard of other people doing dietas or long periods of daily work with San Pedro before and have only heard good things.

I havent gone that route yet - I have drunk 3 days in a row, and I often drink 2-3 times a week because of some long-standing work I am doing.... But I havent done 7+ days in a row or anything like that yet.... (one person told me they did 21 days in a row!)

By far my most trusted adviser in the plant world - San Pedro is the best Big grin

I dont like the powder though - I only tried it once and it just seemed harder to swallow and a little rougher on my body.... I like tea Smile

dg
#14 Posted : 5/13/2015 3:00:23 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Cacti expert

Just Say Know wrote:
i think that it can produce up to 2 pounds of mescaline. i remember reading that but never have tried it myself.

no, lol
where did you read this?

xram
#15 Posted : 5/13/2015 4:54:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I mean, if he happens to have 200 pounds of dry cactus, maybe...