We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
SIGHT_SEEKER's Avatar Options

idtravlr
#1 Posted : 6/20/2009 2:09:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Sight_Seeker is your avatar animated? I swear I see it "tweak out" randomly, every few seconds or so. I always seem to catch it out of the corner of my eye. Am I imagining this, or simply losing my mind? Has anyone else seen this?

Send a reply sight_seeker, so we can your avatar on this thread, and you can tell me if I'm losin' it! Smile

Peace
-idt
I am not a drug addict seeking escape from reality. I am an explorer of consciousness challenging consensus reality.

…is DMT dangerous? The answer is only if you fear death by astonishment… [crowd laughter]… Remember how you laughed when this possibility was raised… a moment will come that will wipe the smile right off your face.
-Terence McKenna

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

SWIMfriend
#2 Posted : 6/20/2009 2:22:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

It's not animated in any manner I can detect. I stared at and also stared away from it, to only see it peripherally. It doesn't move at all. I wouldn't worry, it's not CRAZY to see some stuff after a monster voyage like you recently reported, right?

idtravlr
#3 Posted : 6/20/2009 2:33:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIMfriend wrote:
It's not animated in any manner I can detect. I stared at and also stared away from it, to only see it peripherally. It doesn't move at all. I wouldn't worry, it's not CRAZY to see some stuff after a monster voyage like you recently reported, right?

LOL. I suppose. You know when The Matrix would glitch, and a portion of a person's face would just ever so slightly distort, and then return to normal? It's like that. Hmmm... But yeah, I couldn't see it when I just stared straight at it.
I am not a drug addict seeking escape from reality. I am an explorer of consciousness challenging consensus reality.

…is DMT dangerous? The answer is only if you fear death by astonishment… [crowd laughter]… Remember how you laughed when this possibility was raised… a moment will come that will wipe the smile right off your face.
-Terence McKenna