We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Psymposia 2015: Envisioning a Post Prohibition World | April 17-19 | Amherst, MA Options

joedirt
#21 Posted : 4/20/2015 11:37:45 AM

Not I

MaNoMaNoM wrote:
Loved yesterdays show VERY inspiring and informative.
Kind of wishing i waited for today to see the Nexians.
Still awesome work folks, thank y'all for everything!

Love

Yeah man it was great conference.

Personally I think Snoz's talk took the cake. It was definitely one of the most energized talks of the conference.

Good job Snoz! You are a damn good speak brother.

Snoz any chance you will be able to post your talk for everyone here?

Man I wish I'd have know you were there MaNoMaNo. Would have been cool to have had you at lunch with some of the rest of us. Conversations with Nathanal.Dread, Snoz and the others was enlightening as would be expected. Alway's good to hang with like minded people/

Peace

If your religion, faith, devotion, or self proclaimed spirituality is not directly leading to an increase in kindness, empathy, compassion and tolerance for others then you have been misled.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

SnozzleBerry
#22 Posted : 4/22/2015 1:15:47 AM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

Thanks for the kind words joe, it means a lot Big grin

I was thrilled the talk was so well received. I'm still trying to process everything that happened...I think I averaged like 3 hours of sleep/night Razz

I'll link the video in this thread as soon as they make them public. Last I heard they plan on releasing raw livestream footage and then potentially nicer/edited vids.

WikiAttitudeFAQ
The NexianNexus ResearchThe OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור

MaNoMaNoM
#23 Posted : 4/22/2015 2:40:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

joedirt wrote:
MaNoMaNoM wrote:
Loved yesterdays show VERY inspiring and informative.
Kind of wishing i waited for today to see the Nexians.
Still awesome work folks, thank y'all for everything!

Love

Yeah man it was great conference.

Personally I think Snoz's talk took the cake. It was definitely one of the most energized talks of the conference.

Good job Snoz! You are a damn good speak brother.

Snoz any chance you will be able to post your talk for everyone here?

Man I wish I'd have know you were there MaNoMaNo. Would have been cool to have had you at lunch with some of the rest of us. Conversations with Nathanal.Dread, Snoz and the others was enlightening as would be expected. Alway's good to hang with like minded people/

Peace

iwish!

Hey JD, that would have been incredible at least, but i didn't explain completely,
won this free sample ticket from snozzleberry, and could only use it on one day,
so i was just watching the livestream speeches, i was still there in spirit though.

Smile
*ALL WAYS WITH LOVE

DreaMTripper
#24 Posted : 4/26/2015 2:24:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Some short videos are up now, I particularly enjoyed Erowids story and as ever Rick Doblin being a super positive force for change, whenever he smiles you cant help but smile with him. Very happy

RhythmSpring
#25 Posted : 4/26/2015 3:08:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Where? Can you link us?
From the unspoken
Grows the once broken

Phlox
#26 Posted : 4/26/2015 4:48:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SnozzleBerry, watching that talk of yours was what turned me on to this forum. When the weekend was over, I felt like I had made so many friends (though we may never meet). I came to this forum to rediscover that sense of kinship.

I'm an introvert, am very much in the psychedelic closet, and feel very exposed. Thank you for leading me here!

DreaMTripper
#27 Posted : 4/26/2015 5:09:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

RhythmSpring wrote:
Where? Can you link us?

Sure.. https://vimeo.com/125876851

SnozzleBerry
#28 Posted : 4/26/2015 8:01:46 PM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

Phlox wrote:
SnozzleBerry, watching that talk of yours was what turned me on to this forum. When the weekend was over, I felt like I had made so many friends (though we may never meet). I came to this forum to rediscover that sense of kinship.

I'm an introvert, am very much in the psychedelic closet, and feel very exposed. Thank you for leading me here!

Welcome phlox! It's great to have you. I think the feelings of exposure you referenced are familiar for many of us...this has certainly been one of the most productive outlets for me to grapple with my own issues stemming from participation in such a taboo area of life.

Again, welcome to the Nexus...hope to see you around Smile
WikiAttitudeFAQ
The NexianNexus ResearchThe OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור

DreaMTripper
#29 Posted : 4/30/2015 1:19:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Looks like they havge all been uploaded Very happy Psymposia 2015

Nathanial.Dread
#30 Posted : 4/30/2015 2:50:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Phlox wrote:

Next time you can join us at the DMT-Nexus Lunch Table (you know, where the cool kids sit Pleased ). It was one of the most interesting discussion's I've had in a while, with Snozz and joedirt.
"There are many paths up the same mountain."

DreaMTripper
#31 Posted : 5/2/2015 10:24:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Great talk Snozz! I think you made very valid points and I liked the fact you focussed on root causes. It IS important we dont just jump on some moral high ground bandwagon declaring greater awareness of the earths plight and societies ills, intention means nothing without action to back it up and you are a prime example of that action! Much respect.
A conciousness shift or elevation through psychedelics could well be just as valid as greater awareness through social media, or entwined with, the web is a tangled one.

Getting through the others, each being very thought provoking and entertaining, especially Twig Harper on Salvia and Kilindi Lyi, what a psychonaut he is, funny funny guy and balls of steel.

PREV12