We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
mimosa tree? Options

tr3eman9
#1 Posted : 6/19/2009 3:59:56 AM
DMT-Nexus member

hey, sorry if this is a common question. A thorough search came up with little. My friend, who is not too reliable, claims that the common Mimosa tree found all around Massachusetts and other parts of the US contains DMT and could be used for an extraction.

Is this fact or fiction? If fact, how does it compare to ordering MHRB? Expected yields? Other alkaloids present? Tips on digging it up and locating the best concentration of spice?

Thanks for the help

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

MagikVenom
#2 Posted : 6/19/2009 4:19:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

tr3eman9 wrote:
hey, sorry if this is a common question. A thorough search came up with little. My friend, who is not too reliable, claims that the common Mimosa tree found all around Massachusetts and other parts of the US contains DMT and could be used for an extraction.

Is this fact or fiction? If fact, how does it compare to ordering MHRB? Expected yields? Other alkaloids present? Tips on digging it up and locating the best concentration of spice?

Thanks for the help

step 1 find latin name of plant

Drake
#3 Posted : 6/19/2009 4:41:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Why would you would to go to a massive amount of trouble in doing that? Is it illegal to order MHRB where you are? If you can order MHRB, go with that.

.You will want a 100% positive I.D of the plant you intend to use. If not 100% I.D, I would let someone els try your Spice you extract from sead plant, before you try it.
.Digging up the root system to harvest roots (no idea how to go about this), possibly drawing attention. More work you don't have to do.

These two things are what anyone in Australia has to go through. I would give anything to have it legal to order MHRB in Australia.

Order your MHRB!
How To Stop a Nightmare
Insanty at its finest!
The Dark reaches of The Void are there. But it is not to be feared.

MagikVenom
#4 Posted : 6/19/2009 4:54:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I asked that because I have answered this 2 times in last 6 weeks I think. Its impossible to know what a mimosa tree is. Its impossible to know for sure what any plant is without the plant in your hand or the latin name. no plant in hand or pix need latin name. If you look up mimosa you will see that it will not grow in mass to cold. So you have your answer what ever you are looking at is not a mimosa tree because they are not found in mass.

so the answer is no dmt

still want to know about this plant search my post for likely answer.

I am not being a jerk here if people are going to consume a plant they should know EXACTLY what it is and the ONLY was to know for sure is to research the plant in question using Latin Name.

So I am providing the best help possible teaching one how to fish. not just slaping a fish into there hand saying HERE. The next time they know how to fish as opposed to holding out hand and learning nothing and some body puts a poisionous toad in there hand and you lick it and end up dead. (all toads are poision please dont lick them)

tr3eman9 please dont take this personel I am happy to help you I just feel I must give the best general answer for all this site is a resource and is ment to be seached thats why we compile this informationCool

M.V.

tr3eman9
#5 Posted : 6/19/2009 9:14:19 PM
DMT-Nexus member

yeah thanks for the help. we have something here that we do call "mimosa trees" but a lot of googling never even turned up exactly what those trees are.

I am planning on using MHRB. a friend doing her own extraction said she was buying some "mimosa tree" from a nursery around here instead. i say good luck to her. Very happy

MagikVenom
#6 Posted : 6/19/2009 11:29:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

heres your answer and a link to the thread on this site i found on google

[quote=Xstacy]Maybe this has been answered already, but the North American Mimosa (fern like, pretty pink flowers) does not contain DMT?[/quote

Albizia julibrissin does not contain dmt. It is used in chinese medicine as mild seditive and anti depresent. common name rain tree or monkey pod.

http://www.dmt-nexus.me/....aspx?g=posts&t=4911