We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Nutmeg tincture Options

saulsilver
#1 Posted : 4/26/2015 8:05:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I've always loved and had good moments Cataphracts with nutmeg. Often I think nobody is able to go so far, and especially with 2-3gr Meggy my mind and body is flipped, often feel that they are music, are eternal, ethereal, approaching some moments I had with the seeds of morning glory, but without all that 'mind-fuck'.

Nutmeg powder it's like brownies, that's all.

However,

I have explained how I feel, and my point-of-view we come to the point. I created a sort of mix taking the various knowledge herbpedia, 69ron, dmt-nexus and recent comments of some users. You could do without taking pills, crystals of dubious quality, with less money and with much less damage.

Recipe:

-Take And macerated in a 1 nut: 50ml of pure alcohol (95 °Pleased. You could also use less alcohol but the ratio of liquid increases.
My advice is to use these elements in the dye at will:

Nutmeg
Mace
Calamus Aromatic
Cloves
Allspice
Tarragon franc.
Russian tarragon
Sassafras
Dill seeds

Choose the combo you want. My advice is:

Nutmeg,Mace,Calamus,Allspice,Clove,Tarragon.

Apart from the recipe, I found these items to enhance:

-Black pepper tea, removing the solid.
-Gentian
-star Anise
-Coffee
-Echinacea Purpurea
-Cinnamon

In theory Tea with black pepper and coffee, are sufficient with the dye. The dye I found much stronger than an essential oil, but by far, although I must say that with the essential oil I had moments of good euphoria.

The tincture even taken alone is very trippy, you feel that you are euphoric, stimulated, you want to dance, talk a lot, and the music is superb!
There is no hint of 'down', dips, and is a great mental tonic, anti-depressant, if you will.
Moreover nutmeg especially cleans 'adrenal gland' making you super horny (at least for me).

I've only read two experiences on a forum of this molecule, and the experience was super-euphoric, with a duration of> 24 hours. A euphoria without dips, according to Ron, of far greater than that of the MD.
Worth it to try this? I do not know. But even the Kava Kava is absorbed properly without fats such as milk or butter, it works the DMT orally without MAO-A.

These are the only alkaloids formed after the safrole, the other (and often the majority) see here: Safrole - HerbPedia, are inactive, because the enzymes they hang immediately.

I'd say another thing,
users often they get results from nutmeg is only for these reasons:

-trymiristicin (so potent effect in the head)
-eucaliptol (stoning-like effect)
-sabinene-limonene-pinene (slightly stimulating, euphoric but not purely entactogen)

The real allybenzeni psychedelics are others:

-elemicin
-safrole
-myristicin

Often little present because the majority of nutmegs are old, or come from Grenada or Sri Lanka. Nuts from Indonesian are rich in gooddies, are much more euphoric, I can not explain, they are many times better. Indian ones do not talk about it, really have a high percentage of myristicin-Elemicin.

The important thing is to avoid trymiristicin, which is a sedative, and use alcohol tincture.

ANNOUNCEMENT.

You could try also Rutin or Hordenine with PEA plus the tincture. But since I read that Hordenine'll change the trip becuase maybe it'll form and adduct with the safrole or elemicin or other, I suggest to just use Rutin and PEA.

You could investigate with Hordenine, but without PEA, and after one test, you could add. In this case you'll understand if hordenine + nut-oil create a new molecole.
That's my 2CE.

I also tried to do the infused olive oil, and good effects, no red eyes, fatigue, starts immediately and lasts less (5 hours).
But alcohol extracts really everything, so I consider it more complete. Thanks to oilman, and the nexus.

Thanks for your patience Wink

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

jamie
#2 Posted : 4/26/2015 9:56:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

These mixtures are interesting, but I have never tried them. I have used nutmeg alone in the past..a large dose of it boiled into a tea years ago. It is active and stoning etc..but at least the experience I had with it has nothing on real pure MDMA as an empathogen.

Do any of these mixtures actually come anywhere near the empathic effects of mdma or mescaline? I was sort of interested in these things as empathogens until I recently just tried mdma again after 7 years..and well I lost interest. MDMA stands alone, imo.
Long live the unwoke.

saulsilver
#3 Posted : 4/27/2015 12:21:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Nutmeg tincture is not at all like nutmeg alone(powder), it starts fast, peak fast and end in 6hours.
It's more dreamy, and stimulating. But, I think the best is to use nutmeg or sassfrass tincture with nutmeg essential oil with black pepper tea.

Black pepper tea makes a hugh difference.

I think we need to look more into itSmile

A ton of research have been done by herbpedia, but now we need to try them out.

I want to say this because Mescaline it's available in nature only in cacti, and since I don't wanna cut them for me experiments I was looking into 'The essential amphetamine'.

We've done in the past a lot of research for ipomea,HBWR, for proper Tek and stuff, now I think we need to ri-discover allybenzenes, IMO.

pokoi
#4 Posted : 4/28/2015 6:07:10 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Smile

saulsilver
#5 Posted : 4/28/2015 10:10:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Well, you can mix it with fat like milk, soy milk, almond milk....

You don't need too much 'Tincture' for the effect, just make it more potent and concentrate.
Essential oil for the stomach maybe are the same, I don't know.

There's a thread called 'Space Cake Booze' where a user said what I'm saying, but in my opinion that answer was too short.
So, I write down a new thread for point out this, the tincture is easy.

Another thread of this forum is called: 'LSAbsinthe' where a lot of spice and LSA-seeds where taken togheter for a new Spirit.

Links:

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=50964

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=33332 LSAbsinthe

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=45262 LSA Wine

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=14039 LSA tincture

saulsilver
#6 Posted : 4/28/2015 5:53:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I thought the cglycerol was good for extract safrole, myrsiticin and so on, but it's not good.

Only alcohol it's a good solvent.

So, I don't think water-based Tek are good, neither vegetable-oil.

Oilman in this forum tried to make Infused-Oil with nutmeg and other things but it's not like Alcohol-based.

I'd like to avoid alcohol but it's not possible, I can only make the tincture as much as potent to use less alcohol. It's the only way.

Doc Buxin
#7 Posted : 4/28/2015 7:42:47 PM

Pay No Mind

saulsilver wrote:
Moreover nutmeg especially cleans 'adrenal gland' making you super horny (at least for me).

Nutmeg is a sexual stimulant & a rather hot irritant to the kidney/adrenal system. It does ot "cleanse" the adrenal glands.

Freedom's so hard
When we are all bound by laws
Etched in the scheme of nature's own hand
Unseen by all those who fail
In their pursuit of fate

jamie
#8 Posted : 4/29/2015 1:47:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

"Moreover nutmeg especially cleans 'adrenal gland' making you super horny (at least for me)."

Do you have a source for that information?

Long live the unwoke.

saulsilver
#9 Posted : 4/29/2015 10:44:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

http://www.renaissancema...-your-adrenals-dragging/

One day I came acros pinterest about adrenal gland and nutmeg, that's all.

krimols
#10 Posted : 4/29/2015 11:58:36 AM

What, me worry?

I've only ever heard second-hand information on the effects of Nutmeg so I was curious to read your posts about this and decided to do my own research.

Wow Shocked
This truly seems to be a viable avenue to explore.

My research resulted in this Wiki article on it as well as this Erowid trip report.

Needless to say, I'll be giving this a try soon Smile

EDIT: I'm reading more reports and the results seem to vary greatly with each experience. I will approach this with caution.

@saulsilver - How do you recommend administering nutmeg? In a tea? With yoghurt? What would be the best way?

saulsilver
#11 Posted : 4/29/2015 7:47:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The best way is a tincture, at least for me.

But, you could also make a 'Milk +'

What I mean is that you could warm up a cup of Coconut Milk(very fatty), but stay at a low temperature, add at least 3-5gr of nutmeg or half nutmeg and half mace, ad a bit of alcohol(not so much) and after 15-20min eliminate(filter) the nutmeg or the mace. The nutmeg must be powder and so the mace.

I found this recipe (found on erowid) the most effective without a tincture.

The nutmeg alone lasts too long, but for me it's quite pleasurable if the nut it's not fresh; infact fresh nutmeg are so plenty of yellowish-trimiristicin, instead of the fresher.

Doc Buxin
#12 Posted : 4/29/2015 8:11:37 PM

Pay No Mind

Multi-level marketing material aside....ahem....Wut?

Let's look at what the medicinal science from a culture that's been using herbs as medicine for thousands of years has to say about nutmeg, shall we?

Rou Dou Kou

Pharmaceutical name: Semen Myristicae Fragrantis

Botanical name: Myristica fragrans

Family: myristicaceae

Where grown: Malaysia, Indonesia, Sri Lanka

Properties: acrid, warm

Channels entered: Large Intesting, Spleen, Stomach

Actions & Indications: Binds up the Intestines and stops diarrhea: for chronic intractable diarrhea or daybreak diarrhea due to cold from deficiency of the Spleen and Stomach.

Major Combinations:
-With Radix Aucklandiae Lappae (mu xiang) for poor appetite, diarrhea, and cold abdominal pain due to cold from deficiency of the Spleen & Stomach.
-With Radix Ginseng (ren shen), Rhizoma Atractylodis Macrocephalae (bai zhu), and Cortex Cinnamomi Cassiae (rou gui) for chronic diarrhea due to cold from deficiency of the Spleen and Stomach.
-With Fructus Psoraleae Corylifoliae (bu gu zhi) for daybreak diarrhea due to cold from deficiency of the Spleen and Kidneys.
-With Fructus Terminaliae Chebulae (he zi) for chronic diarrhea and dysenteric disorders.
-With Rhizoma Pinelliae Ternatae (ban xia) and Rhizoma Zingiberis Officinalis (gan jiang) for vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal distention, and reduced appetite due to cold from deficiency of the Spleen and Stomach. With the addition of Massa Fermentata (shen qu) and Fructus Amomi (sha ren), this combination is especially effective in treating children with the presentation.

Cautions & Contraindications: Contraindicated in cases of hot diarrhea or hot dysenteric disorders. See Toxicity below.

Dosage: 1.5-9g. Roast to inicrease the effect of warming the middle and stopping diarrhea. Good quality is large, heave, solid, hard, glossy, and aromatic.

Major Known Ingredients: d-camphene, alpha-pinene, myristicin

Pharmalogical & Clinicl Research:

-Central nervous system effect: Semen Myristicae Fragrantis (rou dou kou) and one of its constituents, myristicin, strengthens the effect of tryptamine and moderately inhibits monoamine oxidase, both in vitro and in vivo. The oil from this herb, in addition to being aromatic, also has a definite anesthetic effect. In cats the anesthetic dose is often toxic and can lead to hepatic failure.
-Effect on the gastrointestinal tract: Very small doses (0.03-0.2ml) of the oil directly stimulates the gastrointestinal tract.

Toxicity: Doses of 1.9/kg of Semen Myristicae Fragrantis (rou dou kou) are often fatal in cats, with live damage found on autopsy. In humans ingestion of 7.5g of the powdered herb can lead to dizziness or stupor. Deaths from large overdoses have been reported. The primary toxic ingredient is myristicin, which is also a halluginogen.

Freedom's so hard
In their pursuit of fate

saulsilver
#13 Posted : 4/29/2015 10:27:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Doc Buxin wrote:

What are you thinking that I'm just a seller or something? I'm not from U.S.A., I'm from Italy.

I'm selling spirits or alcohol in my country, I'm 20 years old, I'm going to Uni.

I know it's not the best alcohol for the health, but safrole and the stuff are not soluble in water, and only alcohol, ester, benzene, and acetone. I don't want to use that solvent. I'm not familiar with that.

I've been looking for some nutmeg tincture over the net but they're expensive. I prefer doing my own tincture on my own.

Doc Buxin
#14 Posted : 4/29/2015 11:46:56 PM

Pay No Mind

saulsilver wrote:
Doc Buxin wrote:

What are you thinking that I'm just a seller or something? I'm not from U.S.A., I'm from Italy.

I'm selling spirits or alcohol in my country, I'm 20 years old, I'm going to Uni.

I know it's not the best alcohol for the health, but safrole and the stuff are not soluble in water, and only alcohol, ester, benzene, and acetone. I don't want to use that solvent. I'm not familiar with that.

I've been looking for some nutmeg tincture over the net but they're expensive. I prefer doing my own tincture on my own.

No worries friend...

Just pointing out that getting information from multi-level marketing companies is not at all reliable.

And since this is the nexus, I simply wanted to add some serious info to the mix.

I'm all for whomever wants to get high on whatever they want...

I also want to make sure though, that people receive good, solid information & not just info aimed at selling something under the guise of "cleansing the adrenals" or some such nonsense.Smile

Carry on my friend, carry on!Big grin
Freedom's so hard
In their pursuit of fate

Doc Buxin
#15 Posted : 5/2/2015 9:19:59 PM

Pay No Mind

Doc Buxin wrote:
-Central nervous system effect: Semen Myristicae Fragrantis (rou dou kou) and one of its constituents, myristicin, strengthens the effect of tryptamine and moderately inhibits monoamine oxidase, both in vitro and in vivo. The oil from this herb, in addition to being aromatic, also has a definite anesthetic effect. In cats the anesthetic dose is often toxic and can lead to hepatic failure.
-Effect on the gastrointestinal tract: Very small doses (0.03-0.2ml) of the oil directly stimulates the gastrointestinal tract.

Toxicity: Doses of 1.9/kg of Semen Myristicae Fragrantis (rou dou kou) are often fatal in cats, with live damage found on autopsy. In humans ingestion of 7.5g of the powdered herb can lead to dizziness or stupor. Deaths from large overdoses have been reported. The primary toxic ingredient is myristicin, which is also a halluginogen.

Take note of what is in bold type here.Big grin
Freedom's so hard
In their pursuit of fate

downwardsfromzero
#16 Posted : 9/17/2019 11:03:02 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Doc Buxin wrote:
Doc Buxin wrote:

Take note of what is in bold type here.Big grin

^predosing with Space booze makes psilocybin mushrooms all the more fantastic. It would seem.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

CircuitPenguin
#17 Posted : 6/4/2020 4:27:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

But how long should the powdered nutmeg remain soaked in alcohol? It must be everclear, right? I mean, IPA isn't drinkable... And should the alcohol get evaporated?

I didn't quite get what should be done.

downwardsfromzero
#18 Posted : 6/5/2020 9:48:51 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

CircuitPenguin wrote:
But how long should the powdered nutmeg remain soaked in alcohol? It must be everclear, right? I mean, IPA isn't drinkable... And should the alcohol get evaporated?

I didn't quite get what should be done.

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...&m=876594#post876594
Read and learn.

https://inhabitat.com/di...ur-own-herbal-tinctures/

But I've always soaked my freshly ground kernels in ethanol (70+%) for a week or more. I'd test the potency by working up in dropwise increments, then a teaspoon's worth put in coffee or something. Start early in the day, the effects last for a long time.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli