We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV1234NEXT
High Dose Mushroom Experiment Options

blackdust
#41 Posted : 4/6/2015 1:43:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I have eaten an ounce of dry cubensis before. My average dose was 7 - 14 grams dry. I have since moved on to grow exotic mushrooms and extracting DMT since cubes do not have what I am looking for in a spiritual experience. Cubes were a great stepping stone and I have enjoyed all my adventures with them.

Blackdust Love
"Not one rain drop blames it's self for the flood"

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

cosmictaylor
#42 Posted : 4/7/2015 7:03:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

blackdust wrote:
I have eaten an ounce of dry cubensis before. My average dose was 7 - 14 grams dry. I have since moved on to grow exotic mushrooms and extracting DMT since cubes do not have what I am looking for in a spiritual experience. Cubes were a great stepping stone and I have enjoyed all my adventures with them.

Blackdust Love

homie can you please elaborate, i feel like 7-10gs of cubes can take me ANYWHERE.

i would love to learn, peace

blackdust
#43 Posted : 4/13/2015 2:03:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

CosmicSerpent wrote:
@ BlackDust

Why do cubes don't have what you're looking for in a spiritual experience?
what kind of spiritual experience you're looking for?

Well, I have had many spiritual experiences with cubes but they lack what I want. I want my "ass handed to me" in a spiritual experiences. I want to be completely blown away from the experience. I want to be scared. I want the thrill. I want my reality to completely dissolve around me. I want to be shown things that I have not seen before. Maybe at one point cubes did that for me? I do distinctly remember being disappointed in how far my adventure went when I consumed an ounce of dry cubes.

The only cubes I have ever consumed were from my own home grown. I have grown at least a dozen pounds of cubes so far. So if anyone needs help growing cubes then I can help. I would also like to note that I took a dry pound of cubes and blended them together to get consistent potency from trip to trip since mushrooms (even the same batch) will have different potency's if using multi-spore or clones. An isolate can help make mushroom grows consistent in potency though (At least what I have read).

Blackdust

blackdust
#44 Posted : 4/13/2015 2:06:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

cosmictaylor wrote:

homie can you please elaborate, i feel like 7-10gs of cubes can take me ANYWHERE.

i would love to learn, peace

I highly think that these chemicals are dependent on the person, both physically and mentally. I have spent a great deal of time learning from Alan Watts and have used his teachings in my adventures. A dose for me would be different then a dose for someone else. For example, I once gave a friend 1.5 grams of cubes (from my blended pound) and she had an out of body experience - something that I have never experienced with cubes.

Blackdust

jamie
#45 Posted : 4/13/2015 4:19:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

I don't understand how anyone is going to be eating 28g of average cubensis dry, and feeling underwhelmed. I cannot comprehend that.
Long live the unwoke.

anne halonium
#46 Posted : 4/13/2015 4:33:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

hmmmmm

ive seen some wild things over the yrs.

assuming " dry" means like dust dust dry,
and , assuming most common grow methods,
1 z , would be heroic indeed.

i would suggest if you require more than 10g dust dry,
id examine my shroom source.

"loph girl incarnate / lab rabbits included"
kids dont try anything annie does at home ,
for for scientific / educational review only.

blackdust
#47 Posted : 4/24/2015 6:02:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi Anne!
I am happy to see you here. I have read a lot of your work and really enjoy it. I have been experimenting with your POM tek. Please keep sharing what you discover. I am really excited to see the other 3 teks. I have been running a few projects of my own but nothing to serious yet. I'm currently on the clone hunt so I can get a few isolates to test out. I want to use these isolates to prove clean spawn with some alternative grow methods. The goal is to get a solid grow method down for growing bulk without a pressure cooker. The method must be very cheap and have as little work involved as possible.

Blackdust

joedirt
#48 Posted : 4/24/2015 6:46:02 PM

Not I

Perhaps you have already been shown what can be shown from drug induced spirituality?
Perhaps the real work needs to be done by you now in your sober life..

If you just want to see scary visions then I humbly recommend a horror movie.
If your religion, faith, devotion, or self proclaimed spirituality is not directly leading to an increase in kindness, empathy, compassion and tolerance for others then you have been misled.

DmnStr8
#49 Posted : 4/25/2015 1:55:18 AM

Come what may

Just an update.

I am an amateur mycologist and I thought I would have much more mushrooms by now. I have another batch starting and should provide what I need. I have dried a half ounce of cubes bone dry and grinded them up and placed them in "00" capsules. I ingested six capsules to which is equivalent to around 3 grams. Started off small to test potency.

The trip was nice and mellow and about what I expected. Mild hallucinations and giddy. I do not notice them to be weak or strong, just normal old shrooms. I have felt very good since ingesting last weekend. The glow is wonderful and I feel like a million bucks the past week. I am pleased with my amateur work. Much respect to these little wonderful things!

Next weekend I will be ingesting six grams of mushrooms in the capsule form. I will gradually work my way up so this whole thing may take a few weeks. Not that I am in a hurry. I want to enjoy my experiences and make this a positive thing. I am excited to finally have started.

I will not be using harmalas at any time during this experiment. I want the mushroom experience alone for this. I will certainly be mixing the two in the future. I plan to smoke some changa with the shrooms after this is complete.

Thanks all that have posted!
"In the universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link." ~Carlos Castaneda

Redguard
#50 Posted : 4/25/2015 2:01:45 AM
DMT-Nexus member

DmnStr8 wrote:
Just an update.

I am an amateur mycologist and I thought I would have much more mushrooms by now. I have another batch starting and should provide what I need. I have dried a half ounce of cubes bone dry and grinded them up and placed them in "00" capsules. I ingested 6 capsules to which is equivalent to around 3 grams. Started off small to test potency.

The trip was nice and mellow and about what I expected. Mild hallucinations and giddy. I do not notice them to be weak or strong, just normal old shrooms. I have felt very good since ingesting last weekend. The glow is wonderful and I feel like a million bucks the past week. I am pleased with my amateur work. Much respect to these little wonderful things!

Next weekend I will be ingesting six grams of mushrooms in the capsule form. I will gradually work my way up so this experiment may take a few weeks. I am excited to finally have started this experiment.

I will not be using harmalas at any time during this experiment. I want the mushroom experience alone for this. I will certainly be mixing the two in the future. I plan to smoke some changa with the shrooms after this is complete.

Thanks all that have posted!

You are going to be in for a good time Pleased
“I am that gadfly which God has attached to the state, and all day long …arousing and persuading and reproaching…You will not easily find another like me.”-- Socrates

Infectedstyle
#51 Posted : 4/25/2015 2:08:46 AM
I compulsively post from time to time

Nice Pleased

fluidfocus
#52 Posted : 4/25/2015 2:49:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the update! Excited to hear of your future adventures.

nexalizer
#53 Posted : 4/25/2015 9:46:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

heroic doses of shrooms AND changa!

You guys ..Laughing
This is the time to really find out who you are and enjoy every moment you have. Take advantage of it.

Nathanial.Dread
#54 Posted : 4/25/2015 10:51:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Bringing the subject back to Mr. Iye, I recently had the pleasure of seeing him speak, and I walked away with very mixed feelings about his practice. Obviously if it works for him, then that's great and he should keep on trucking, but I'm not sure how comfortable I am with the way he broadcasts it.

While is was very witty, and is obviously sharp as a tack, he said some things that made me raise an eyebrow a few times (there was a long section about super soldiers, the Cold War, and communist Berlin, littered with references to Marvel comics). The whole thing felt very...tangential? Unfocused? Snozz and Joedirt were also there, so they might have other opinions.

While he might be able to handle it, I think there is a very real chance that someone else could get inspired by him, and end up going completely off the deep end, especially if they already were a little unstable to begin with.

It's certainly not the kind of thing I would try without *years* of tripping experience under my belt, and honestly, I don't think even then. At a certain point, I find you just can't take stuff back with you.

Blessings
~ND
"There are many paths up the same mountain."

DmnStr8
#55 Posted : 4/26/2015 2:32:33 PM

Come what may

Nathanial.Dread wrote:
Bringing the subject back to Mr. Iye, I recently had the pleasure of seeing him speak, and I walked away with very mixed feelings about his practice. Obviously if it works for him, then that's great and he should keep on trucking, but I'm not sure how comfortable I am with the way he broadcasts it.

While is was very witty, and is obviously sharp as a tack, he said some things that made me raise an eyebrow a few times (there was a long section about super soldiers, the Cold War, and communist Berlin, littered with references to Marvel comics). The whole thing felt very...tangential? Unfocused? Snozz and Joedirt were also there, so they might have other opinions.

While he might be able to handle it, I think there is a very real chance that someone else could get inspired by him, and end up going completely off the deep end, especially if they already were a little unstable to begin with.

It's certainly not the kind of thing I would try without *years* of tripping experience under my belt, and honestly, I don't think even then. At a certain point, I find you just can't take stuff back with you.

Blessings
~ND

Your beating a dead horse. lol no offense

I have been skydiving. I had heard the stories of chutes not opening and people plummeting to their death. Even bouncing. I had heard of the others speak of their 1000th jump and how free-fall changed their life. I learned all about skydiving and then I jumped and had my experience.

I have heard horror stories of difficult high dose mushroom experiences almost destroying their psyche. I have heard many great stories of high dose mushrooms experiences that provided a new lease on life. I learned everything about high dose mushroom experiences and then I will jump and have my experience. Having years of experience with psychedelics to provide a good foundation from which to jump from.

Unstable is something we all experience from time to time. I certainly would never entertain the idea of consuming high doses of mushrooms if you were not completely stable in your life at the moment.

Mr. Iye provides his perspective and it is a odd one for sure. He is a character. The idea of consuming 30 grams seems extreme. I highly doubt I will want to ingest anything past 10 grams.

Countless other positive stories on the internet and my own insatiable curiosities provide my motivation. I would hope anyone considering ingesting high doses of mushrooms would prepare and educate themselves so as to provide the safest journey possible. I would also hope anyone planning on jumping out of a plane would prepare the same way.

“Don't be too timid and squeamish about your actions. All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better.”
~Ralph Waldo Emerson~

"In the universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link." ~Carlos Castaneda

Redguard
#56 Posted : 4/26/2015 9:20:40 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Nathanial.Dread wrote:

Blessings
~ND

Definitely, just imagine if someone were to peruse this thread, and then read the scientific thread documenting no found link between psychoses and psychedelics well what you got is a recipe for disaster. . . . I'm sorry Nathaniel I couldn't help myself Smile.

I look at it this way, we have already made the user/potential users very aware of possible negatives, no sence in beating a dead horse.
“I am that gadfly which God has attached to the state, and all day long …arousing and persuading and reproaching…You will not easily find another like me.”-- Socrates

jamie
#57 Posted : 4/27/2015 1:01:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

I just like that some people are actually talking about mushrooms in the psychedelic conference circuit etc..too often they are sort of viewed as just a softer recreational psychedelic vs ayahuasca..which I don't get. They are every bit as deep as ayahuasca and I find them personally more theraputic..and high doses of certain woodloving mushrooms have taken me probably deeper than even DMT..and this is a DMT forum..people here talk about high doses of DMT(vaping...) all the time. I get the harm reduction aspect..but I am glad someone is talking about this.
Long live the unwoke.

DmnStr8
#58 Posted : 5/13/2015 12:41:02 AM

Come what may

Ok... so I have had my first high dose mushroom experience. Needless to say it was quite the experience.

I took 3.5 grams twice over the course of a couple weekends. I wanted to get used to having mushrooms in my system. Over the past week I took low doses of mushrooms every day. About 1 gram. These low doses provided a unique experience as well.

This last Saturday morning I ingested 3.5grams and waited 30 mins and ingested another 3.5 grams. I felt really good as they started to kick into gear. My stomach took a turn for the worse about 45 mins after the second dose. I quickly made it to the bathroom and purged twice. I began to shake and tremble afterward and the hallucinations were so intense that I was becoming nauseous so I went to lay down in bed.

When I laid down I felt completely overwhelmed with discomfort. My head felt like it was spinning and I had a very heavy body load. It felt as if someone was holding me down tight to the bed. The hallucinations were very intense OEV and CEV. CEV offered confounding images that flashed before my eyes it was almost too much. Very intense waves. I had a hard time maintaining my comprehension during the experience. Felt confused at times, a little uncomfortable physically. Just so intense it was like being overloaded. This state lasted about 3 hours and slowly I felt the weight coming off my body.

Able to move again I attempted to stand and felt as if I were drunk. A bit dizzy and trembling hands. The hallucinations turned from intense to normal. Then it was as if I was suddenly sober in my mind yet I continued to hallucinate. The world had become different. Like I was in another dimension. Very hard to explain in words.

The remainder of the trip I closed my eyes and meditated. I sat watching the images behind my eyes and felt a peace come over me. I felt a very real need to cry and did. The tears were brought on by no emotion whatsoever. Not happy or sad. No emotion. Just tears streaming down my face. Weight felt as if was coming off of me as this happened. I began to feel an intense joy.

The experience as a whole was so intense that I had a hard time pulling much from it. It lasted about five hours. The afterglow I am still feeling several days later. I would not recommend that anyone who is not very experienced with psychedelics try what I did. I can see where it could be way too much for some folks. I am not bragging here. Please consider what I am saying here. I am very experienced with psychedelics and this was almost too intense for me.

When I do try this again it will be with a sitter. This is likely the last time I will add to this thread as I feel the experiment is complete.

WHY?! WHY?! WHY?!
I would like to comment that I did this for several reasons. I have been battling severe depression from bipolar disorder for a long time now. I feared that I would ultimately take my own life. I began use of psychedelics along with self therapy using cognitive behaivioral therapy and meditation.

All of the psychedelics I have used have all been very effective for depression. Not eliminating it but giving me a chance to not snowball emotionally. They stopped the repetitive nonsense false thoughts that torture my existence.

LSD, Harmalas, and DMT have had lasting positive effects. MDMA was very helpful in learning to love myself again. But I have to say the mushrooms have had the most profound effect of all to my surprise. Since ingesting the mushrooms I have felt ultimately more positive. More social and friendly. Good friends and co-worker have commented on my improvement. That makes me feel great! The fact that others notice is so uplifting and supportive.

Although the high dose experience is what I was after this whole time I found low doses of mushrooms helped my moods more than anything else. I cannot express what it is like to not be tortured by thoughts of suicide and other negative garbage for once. I feel as if the bully moved out of town. I am so relieved.

Will I have lasting results from this experiment. I don't know. The mushrooms help but I have to work at maintaining my positivity. I have to work at keeping my mind in check. It is so tough guys... I am almost crying thinking of the pain I have endured over years. Years lost to demons ripping away at my soul. I fear those demons less and less and they are becoming smaller and smaller.

What did I learn?
This is not something to take lightly. I started this whole thing gung ho and I would have been wrong. I am grateful for all the comments in this thread. I slowed my roll and educated myself further because the great advice. People who can take 20-30grams of mushrooms are in another league altogether. I cannot comprehend how they do it. From where I am sitting anything over 10 grams is just crazy. There comes a point where you can only comprehend so much. Overload and confusion will set it. It was uncomfortable most of the trip. If you are considering high doses of mushrooms, do your homework, prepare and do not take it lightly. This was the most intense psychedelic journey I have ever had. It was as I said, almost too much.

Well... I hope everyone stays safe. I did this for my own reasons and chose to share my experiment and experience. I am a crazy person, don't follow me! lol I enjoyed the whole process and experience very much. I took many positives from it.

Thanks for reading. Have a great day!

Doc Buxin
#59 Posted : 5/13/2015 1:02:19 AM

Pay No Mind

Good for you DmnStr8!!!

You set out to do that & you did it & I knew what was going to happen eventually at some point cause it's happened to me...That threshold where too many shrooms is just way too intense...

Personally, I find mushrooms to be my favorite psychedelic to micro-dose with & my least favorite when it comes to heroic doses, but of course, that's just me.

I'm happy you made it through!!!

Much respect & peace.Cool
Freedom's so hard
When we are all bound by laws
Etched in the scheme of nature's own hand
Unseen by all those who fail
In their pursuit of fate

Doc Buxin
#60 Posted : 5/13/2015 1:15:09 AM

Pay No Mind

nexalizer wrote:
...It's both enticing and slightly scary to (try to) imagine the mushroom or acid version of hyperspace!

Been there, with both of them, more times than I can even remember. It is intense, not for the faint of heart & quite the spiritual/mental/emotional workout. Always lots of meditation, yoga, fasting & prayer leading up to it helps get one through.Smile
Freedom's so hard
When we are all bound by laws
Etched in the scheme of nature's own hand
Unseen by all those who fail
In their pursuit of fate

PREV1234NEXT