We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
'Super Weed' Taking Strong Hold In Utah... lol Options

richierich_931
#1 Posted : 6/9/2009 9:03:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

It's not that kind of weed. But it has N,N-DMT alkaloids...

Quote:
The North American genotype has been described as a distinct subspecies, Phragmites australis subsp. americanus Saltonstall, Peterson, and Soreng; the Eurasian genotype is referred to as Phragmites australis subsp. australis. Rhizomes of the plant are rich in N,N-DMT alkaloids.
wiki

Erowid
Why can't the supernatural just be, natural? After all, supernatural is just a term for aspects of nature that we do not understand...

Listen to your heart, it's telling you you're homesick for a place you've never been

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

MagikVenom
#2 Posted : 6/9/2009 9:28:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

There you go all people in Oz see any of this growing around you guys are responsible for this DEMON seed invading my home. I was just starting to like you guys now i find out about your evil plan to take over my country and steal my wife with your Killer Weed.

This is war im pulling out all the stops you think im joking im on the phone with dick chenny right now. Yeah thats righ Drake your the worst of them all. heh

see you in hellMad

Drake
#3 Posted : 6/9/2009 10:46:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Don't get me wrong, I was looking at this plant just moments ago! But I read this on Wiki...

Quote:
Some Graminae (grass) species contain gramine, which can cause brain damage, other organ damage, central nervous system damage and death in sheep

Are the species listed in Wiki safe?! THATS what I want to know, if this gramine is in any of the ones listed!

Edit: I misread the last bit... Thought it sead "Death in sleep".

Edit2: also, might want to just aim for Phragmites australis. the rest have more then just DMT in them.
How To Stop a Nightmare
Insanty at its finest!
The Dark reaches of The Void are there. But it is not to be feared.

MagikVenom
#4 Posted : 6/11/2009 11:34:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Drake
I think there was a fellow a long time ago who posted a extraction tek for this. I cant remember his name maybe someone else does. He also had the tek posted on the net. I have no experance with this but so I dont think you need to worry about gramine could be wrong need to verify. This is from Oz and its highly avasive so I would think it should be easy to find.
Good Luck
M.V.

Drake Wrote
also, might want to just aim for Phragmites australis. the rest have more then just DMT in them

yes dont use the american sub species use Phragmites australis

richierich_931
#5 Posted : 6/18/2009 9:31:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

That's good news for a FOAF that the super invasive species happens to be the australis type...

SWIM wonders why this type of phragmites kills it's close genetic cousin so it can take over...
Why can't the supernatural just be, natural? After all, supernatural is just a term for aspects of nature that we do not understand...

Listen to your heart, it's telling you you're homesick for a place you've never been

polytrip
#6 Posted : 6/18/2009 10:51:16 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
MagikVenom wrote:
There you go all people in Oz see any of this growing around you guys are responsible for this DEMON seed invading my home. I was just starting to like you guys now i find out about your evil plan to take over my country and steal my wife with your Killer Weed.

This is war im pulling out all the stops you think im joking im on the phone with dick chenny right now. Yeah thats righ Drake your the worst of them all. heh

see you in hellMad

Taking over countries and stealing the married women overthere, with killer weed.......sounds like a nice thing to do, for this summer!

MagikVenom
#7 Posted : 6/18/2009 11:13:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

polytrip wrote:
MagikVenom wrote:

see you in hellMad

Taking over countries and stealing the married women overthere, with killer weed.......sounds like a nice thing to do, for this summer!

Brace yourself polytrip there jokes are getting more frequent as we move closer to the big final joke.

In the year two thousand.....................................(hold flashlight to face in darkened room.)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87soTsQjf5Y
http://www.youtube.com/w...h?v=FsEinMdLkDQ&NR=1

richierich_931
#8 Posted : 6/19/2009 12:36:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

MagikVenom wrote:

In the year two thousand.....................................(hold flashlight to face in darkened room.)

Too funny

Espiridion
#9 Posted : 6/19/2009 12:57:22 AM

--who.??..ME??--

NO flashlight can illuminate THAT head!!!
Who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside, awakens. Carl Jung