We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Need guidance after a life changing trip Options

Infectedstyle
#21 Posted : 4/23/2015 11:04:16 PM
I compulsively post from time to time

I can say a word about the ongoing psychosis. i.e. the thought of proving that you want to live and reoccuring mistakes. Ofcourse it's a test. Life itself is a test. Somehow you intuitively know that on lsd especially. not so much so on dmt and maybe a little on mushrooms. My advise is to recapitulate those moments and come to terms with it. Then move on a stronger human. I wish you good luck.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Nathanial.Dread
#22 Posted : 4/23/2015 11:34:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hinforta wrote:
By that I mean that X was not possesed, he's unfortunately latent schizo, and if LSD(!!!) led him to such batshit insane stuff, then what could possibly happen to you while taking some shrooms? He's not self-aware.

2 things:
I think it's inappropriate to make a diagnosis of latent schizophrenia from just this story, and in general we should avoid armchair psychiatry. There are lot of possibilities as to what caused X to behave the way he did, including simple bad luck. Sometimes bad things happen to good people, and by saying "oh he was actually psycho," we sort of minimize the risk that such a thing might happen to us (even though it very well might). Maybe he did have latent schizophrenia, but given that the best medical science in the world still has no idea what causes schizoptypal disorders, I think it's an ambitious diagnosis to give based on one internet report.

I've seen otherwise stable, healthy people, do some pretty messed up things under the influence of RCs.

Also, on The Nexus, as a rule, we try to avoid expletives, to help ensure respectful dialogue and keep everyone comfortable.

Blessings
~ND
"There are many paths up the same mountain."

DeltaSpice
#23 Posted : 4/24/2015 3:29:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Excellent story.
I can only think that you should choose your friends more carefully.
If I drank 30 bottles of whiskey, smoked crack followed by heroine and then got possessed by the devil himself I still wouldn't hit you or try to kill you..
I might give you a stern telling off, that's about it.

letudiante
#24 Posted : 4/24/2015 10:08:44 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Nathanial.Dread wrote:

2 things:
I think it's inappropriate to make a diagnosis of latent schizophrenia from just this story, and in general we should avoid armchair psychiatry. There are lot of possibilities as to what caused X to behave the way he did, including simple bad luck. Sometimes bad things happen to good people, and by saying "oh he was actually psycho," we sort of minimize the risk that such a thing might happen to us (even though it very well might). Maybe he did have latent schizophrenia, but given that the best medical science in the world still has no idea what causes schizoptypal disorders, I think it's an ambitious diagnosis to give based on one internet report.

I've seen otherwise stable, healthy people, do some pretty messed up things under the influence of RCs.

Also, on The Nexus, as a rule, we try to avoid expletives, to help ensure respectful dialogue and keep everyone comfortable.

Blessings
~ND

Grizzly Adams
#25 Posted : 4/24/2015 11:56:35 PM

Novice Apprentice of ENTHEON Wizardry

pathosinvalid wrote:
Well, the thing with DMT is that i use it purely for spiritualism practices. Almost liKe guided meditation. I dont really take crazy intense doses you know?
And well, x could have served 15 - life. I dropped the charges, because I didnt want to ruin his life over something that neither of us could explain. And hes a good guy like. He really was. I will never be able to understand what happened exactly that night, but whatever it was, it was clear that he had little to no control. He felt really bad the next day. told the officers straight up what he had done

He broke my cheek bone, suffered from an orbital fracture. almost lost my eye. And bruised bones all over my body
luckily no surgery was needed.

I believed your account of what happened, what you believed to happen.

But, I find one element that is total BS, it all falls apart. OH means Ohio, right? IF x 'told the officers straight up what he had done" you cannot drop battery charges. The only one that can do that is the DA's office.
Sometimes a simple analogy is all you need to make things crystal clear. Smile - Akasha224

darklordsson
#26 Posted : 4/25/2015 6:59:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Fuck, that's a horror story if I have ever heard one, I can only say that he was doing what he did he had some underlying issues in himself that seemed to surface. It wasn't possession but it was himself at his "low point" I would guess, just no understanding of what was going on and understanding. Stay clear of him, I wouldn't trust anyone that had that happen even sober from now on or trust him as far as I could throw him... Just to senselessly start beating on someone, does not make sense to me in the least bit. Maybe lsd isn't for him? IDK, I would just leave him as that. Not cool what he did in the least bit excuse or not. I have been pissed and belligerent beyond belief under the influence of shrooms, lsd, dmt, and never thought of hurting anyone before, its just him dude, stay clear of him...

Sincerely,

dls

greyfolded
#27 Posted : 4/26/2015 6:00:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey man,

Sorry to hear you went through an experience like that. I respect you for persevering.

Quote:

Such a serious trauma can't and shouldn't be dealt with on here (imho). So my advice would be to seek someone who is able to help you in a professional manner. Really...that's my advice: Go and see someone who is able to professionally help people with psychic trauma because he studied it and it's his job. I know this is a hard step to take, but after the first talk you WILL see how helpful this will be to you.

I second this. Please seriously consider talking to a therapist. It's not easy at first, but I'm grateful for the help I've received.

Best wishes.

Mustelid
#28 Posted : 4/26/2015 3:28:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I didn't comment because I really don't know what to say. One thing that bothered me is that you said that X looked threatening and you put your fists up to defend yourself... that you realize looks threatening too, so I'm not sure what X did that you perceived as threatening, but he might have got the wrong idea seeing you put your fists up.

pokoi
#29 Posted : 4/29/2015 11:40:04 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Smile

pathosinvalid
#30 Posted : 4/30/2015 12:34:30 PM

~InvalidPathos~

Grizzly Adams wrote:
pathosinvalid wrote:
Well, the thing with DMT is that i use it purely for spiritualism practices. Almost liKe guided meditation. I dont really take crazy intense doses you know?
And well, x could have served 15 - life. I dropped the charges, because I didnt want to ruin his life over something that neither of us could explain. And hes a good guy like. He really was. I will never be able to understand what happened exactly that night, but whatever it was, it was clear that he had little to no control. He felt really bad the next day. told the officers straight up what he had done

He broke my cheek bone, suffered from an orbital fracture. almost lost my eye. And bruised bones all over my body
luckily no surgery was needed.

I believed your account of what happened, what you believed to happen.

But, I find one element that is total BS, it all falls apart. OH means Ohio, right? IF x 'told the officers straight up what he had done" you cannot drop battery charges. The only one that can do that is the DA's office.

Well I promise you the charges were dropped. It wasn't battery, it was felonious assault. The detective asked me personally while I was in the bed if I wanted to press charges, because he knows that I didn't need to be stressed more than I already was. Sometimes cop's don't go by the rules when it comes to this kind of stuff. It is in no way BS. He is, right now, at collage doing what he does. If I were to proceed with charges, he would be in prison right now and wouldn't be out for a very long time. The detective even called me and told me that if I wanted to continue with charges (If I encountered complications from my injuries or something) then I could continue. Otherwise, he told me not to stress about it.
"David will reborn. David will reborn. David. Who the fuck is David?"

pathosinvalid
#31 Posted : 4/30/2015 12:36:37 PM

~InvalidPathos~

Mustelid wrote:
I didn't comment because I really don't know what to say. One thing that bothered me is that you said that X looked threatening and you put your fists up to defend yourself... that you realize looks threatening too, so I'm not sure what X did that you perceived as threatening, but he might have got the wrong idea seeing you put your fists up.

Well when I say that, I kind of mean like. Not all the way up as if im 100% ready for it you know? The look in his face, and he was clinching his fist's ready to. I kinda brought mine to a little bit above my hips just in case. Unfortunately tho, no good against someone literally 3x my weight and size

pathosinvalid
#32 Posted : 4/30/2015 12:54:56 PM

~InvalidPathos~

pokoi wrote:
Pathosinvalid, I have read your first post.

I wrote a few ideas in form of questions, but these questions are mostly rethorical. Try to answer to this questions to yourself. Maybe it will help you to remember your thoughts and find the causes and the truth of what happened.

Few years ago, I had several psychedelic experiences (LSD, 2c chemicals etc.) when I tripped with the other people. These people were against me spiritually. They wanted me to kill my soul. I got terrible traumas from these experiences. I was thinking about these experiences almost every day for years.

I'm still not completely free from these memories, as I still have to do some things, but after I do them I'll be free.

There is a way out of mind hell, but you will need to go through purgatory. You will need to change your life and your spiritual condition. There is no other way. Taking more chemicals or drugs of any kind won't help you.

pathosinvalid wrote:
Im a night tripper, never been a fan of day tripping because everytime I trip in public, I feel like everyones laughing at me for some reason.

I would say it's not because of tripping, but because of something in your mind and everyday life.

pathosinvalid wrote:
We decided to watch some DBZ. keep in mind, it was just us that night. No one else.

Why did you decide that? What is the cause that you like DBZ in general?

pathosinvalid wrote:
We watch it for a few hours. Smoke some bud, do the normal. But then things got.. Dark.

Why things got dark? What happened?

pathosinvalid wrote:
I disconnected from the tv show and just started exploring my mind.

Which thoughts did you have?

pathosinvalid wrote:
It was around 1 or 2 a.m.

How do you know it was that time?

pathosinvalid wrote:
The trip stopped. No come down, no falling asleep, it just. Stopped. The movement stopped. I felt sober. I felt like myself, I wasnt disoriented. We both looked at eachother in complete confusion. What happened? We both asked that.

It seems to me like it was the time when something happened, something spiritual in your minds.

pathosinvalid wrote:
I just went along with it and said "Well that was a nice trip man, im gonna go to the restroom". I go upstairs and like. The trip was just over. Just like that. I went back downatairs, and here begins the horror.

Why did you go to the restroom? And why and when did you go back?

pathosinvalid wrote:
I was sitting on the couch, and he said "I have something to show you".He plays an episode of dbz. It began, and it glitched out kind of. The title screen said the episode was called "Mistakes of last night"

Does last night refer to the tripping night, or the night before? If it refers to the night before, what were you doing then?

pathosinvalid wrote:
I was utterly confused. He looked at me, as if he knew something I didn't know. The episode played, and full force, I was flung back into the trip. Like I've been punched with a psychedelic fist of intense power. The episode included a fight between Freeza and Goku.

That night, I was being tested. Something else was with us. Something evil. Something communicating through the tv, dbz, and controlling X.

It was the devil. He was communicating with you through your mind and through X.

pathosinvalid wrote:
X wasn't himself.. The whole time, I felt like he was in on it. Of course, the entity couldnt cause physical harm to me, so perhaps he used a host?.

He swung at me, knocking me on my bed. got on top of me and started to beat the fuck out of me. He got up and apologized, I apologized as well. I decided to stay down there with him.

Why did he apologize? Why did you apologize and decide to stay down there?

Quote:
Then came the tests. In dbz, Goku, represented life. Freeza, represented death.

I think that this were the symbols representing your thoughts while your were still watching DBZ, before (you thought) trip stopped.

Quote:
The clock read 4:00A.M.
Everytime I would make a mistake, Everything would replay. The episode would go backwards, me and him would both go in reverse. And the clock would reset to 4.

I think your thoughts were going into the circle, but each time when you would come to the point of leaving your (spiritual) egoism you would refuse to do that and then you would be tortured.

Quote:
Every time my will to live fell short, Freeza would get the upper hand on goku, and X would freak out and continue to hurt me. I was being tested. I was being punished. I let out all of my emotions and started crying, deeply. He got really emotional and I hugged him and he said it was okay, everything will be okay.

Why did you hug him? He wanted to kill you and you were allowing him to do that, instead of leaving his house.

It seems like, although he was very agressive to you even before he started to beat you, you would always act like everything is ok. He was controlling you mentally i think. Why? What were your relations in everyday life? How did you meet him? How long he was your friend? Think about that. Were you afraid of him before?

Quote:
Some blurry things happened, I dont recall it, but I had to endure ever bad feeling .The test was to endure it and prove that I had the will to survive.

How do you know that was the actual test? Maybe it was something else.

Quote:
I threw up on his carpet, so I went to clean it up. Out of courtesy... The entity. Telling me im unworthy of my life.

Are you sure it was out of courtesy?

Quote:
I walked out into the basement room, lost all of my energy, and fainted. I then began to go into a seizure. Every part of my body shaking violently without control. I woke up in the ambulance. They told me if they hadn't gotten there sooner, I would have died from blood loss. They estimated that I had a good 15 minutes until I could have lost my life.

I don't understand who took you to the ambulance? Was it X who called them?

Quote:
Some details that I left out because im not sure when it happened on the time line;
I spilled a full cup of water on myself. the entity told me I had to go through complete embarrassment. I had to. To prove I could live.
I got completely naked. Why ? for the above reason.
The entity told me I had to be completely embarresed, to learn a lesson. More or less, I also did it so maybe he would stop trying to kill me. So he'd feel to disgusted to touch me.
I cried and cried, yelling everything I regret in life.

Don't you see? You were listening to the devil. The devil always lies, always. Don't trust to any of the entities you meet, hear or see. These are devils, even if they pretend to be someone else (angels, fairies, elvs etc.). They want your soul and life energy.

You didn't need to do any of these things. In my opinion, you only needed to leave the house of X. Hadn't you gotten that idea, to leave his place? If yes, why hadn't you done it?

Quote:
I havent touched lsd since. I never will. ever.

I come to you guys today, to help me. How do I get better. How do I let go. How do I forget such a traumatic experience. I now suffer from PTSD, anxiety, fluctuating depression, and fashbacks. As well as minor HPPD.

I know what helped me. But I cannot tell you to do the same (you probably wouldn't), because it is of spiritual matter.

But, I can tell you this: listen to your heart, change your life, find the purpose of your life and think about what happenes after death, think about causes. All the answers are in your heart, and the love. Love is the key. But not any kind of love. Love for the Truth. That will free you. Listen to your heart, don't kill your soul by wrong living.

Well iv'e decided to give insight to these openly, It helps me a lot more to talk about it openly.

There was a digital clock beside us. Ill try to explain the setting;

The main room is in his basement. But, you wouldn't think it was a basement if I took a picture of it and showed you. It was a really comfortable place. Two recliners beside each other with a little table in between where the clock sat. Right across, a long couch. In the corner, a medium sized HD TV.

I always tend to keep track of time when ever I trip, because it makes me rather uncomfortable when I don't know what time it is, so IF something were to go wrong, id have an idea as to how much longer it will last. Obviously, the fact that time itself was distorting like it never has before to me, was a big problem.

I believe that the entity, was not the Devil. But instead, Death. The Reaper. I felt like [he] could have ended my life at the snap of a finger, but instead wanted me to suffer. Perhaps whatever it was tho, wanted me to wake up and realize i'm not invincible to death.

When I hugged him, it was odd. He initiated it. Opened his arms and told me to give him a hug.
Now
The entire time. He was telling me to do stuff and asking me questions. Every question, I felt like was a trick question. Everything he was telling me to do (Hug him, eat, etc) I felt like was a trick. And if I did those things, then I would have fallen into a trap. But I had to test it out. So I hugged him. I don't recall exactly what happened after that.

When I was minutes away from losing my life, I was thrown into a weird place. It was all black. There was a purple circle, pulsing slightly lighter purple waves. And a voice was telling me to keep pushing. To keep going. So I did.

X called the ambulance. I suppose the entity had enough with me, and released it's grip. I don't know what he did with the rest of the L, or anything else, but once I heard a voice asking me questions, I knew it was over.

Every time I failed a "test", X would shake his head in disappointment, and that's when things would get physical again.

I didn't want to leave the house, because I knew he wouldn't let me. I actually tried. Now that I think of it, I left something out in this story. When things were going really downhill, I actually tried to leave. I ran up his stairs with him behind me. Like in a slasher movie. I did a quick turn, went for the door. But it just didn't open. It was locked, but I was too gone to understand that it was locked. He grabbed me, and dragged me. I fell down the stairs. I'm not sure if he threw me down, or what. But I remember violently falling down the stairs.

pokoi
#33 Posted : 5/6/2015 4:38:25 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Smile

nexalizer
#34 Posted : 5/6/2015 10:16:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

DreaMTripper wrote:

Is there anyone you trust you could have a quiet low dose MDMA session with and just talk about what happened?

My thoughts exactly. But give it time man. Eventually you'll realize, it's in the past, it's already happened, there is nothing you can do but accept (or let it keep eating you away).

You will loop and loop and loop until you grasp that. I have this theory that saying this really won't help much since you'll need to experience it for yourself, intellectual knowledge of it does not seem to be enough for most people most of the time.

Either way, don't retreat into yourself & spend your days getting baked to avoid thinking about it or anything like that.. get out there as soon as you can, be with friends, exercise, meditate, in short keep on living.

Don't pretend it never happened, but don't let knowing that it did paralyze you either.

And yeah, when the time feels right, I say go for it: take a low/med dose of MDMA with a good friend and let your thoughts loose. You will know when/if the time to do so is right.

Good luck with everything, and remember - it'll be ok Smile
This is the time to really find out who you are and enjoy every moment you have. Take advantage of it.

Bancopuma
#35 Posted : 5/7/2015 11:54:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey dude, I'm really sorry to hear about your harrowing and traumatic experience. I'm impressed with the insight and advice here from other members here, so don't think I need to repeat what has already been said, but please don't be so hard on yourself about this. It simply isn't our fault, and serves no purpose whatsoever and only makes you feel bad.

This is worth a read...a recent study showing mindfulness meditation bringing significant relief to combat veterans suffering from PTSD. So mindfulness meditation might be a good idea as a daily practice, and could assist with those negative thought loops you get when trying to sleep at night.

http://www.sciencedaily....2013/04/130417130007.htm

VoidTJ
#36 Posted : 5/7/2015 9:36:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

PTSD and all of that well .. You just have to give it time. If time does not work, seek professional help with someone that's able to speak with you fluidly and actually gauge/help you.

You say you meditate. This is another option. Once again meditate - without DMT - and reflect back on what happened that night. In the end if anyone can figure it out or give advice to make your sorrows go away, that's likely only going to be you. Sometimes you have to face your demons to beat them.

In the future please do not watch violent shows while tripping. It doesn't matter what substance it is nor how many times you've done it - especially when another party is involved. For all you know, he thought he was from the cast of the show and you were the enemy in the brief moments of beating. Anyone can be influenced by anything while tripping if they can't retain total self control.

Finally, stop using hallucinogens to relax or whatever the goal was. Pot works wonders if you really need something, though I'm not saying to do it. The point is, don't take anything psychedelic lightly.

travsha
#37 Posted : 5/12/2015 4:48:26 PM

Share Love ~

Talking about the Devil and Death/Reaper - in the Hebrew cosmology they are the same. Ha Satan (the adversary) is supposedly the Archangel Sammael who is a servant of God and who collects the souls of the dead to help them cross over. His role as the adversary is to be a teacher - your enemy is your greatest teacher because he can point out all your weaknesses. They dont have a story of Sammael rebelling though - that was all added thousands of years later by the Catholic church. Something to ponder....

Wow, interesting story. I think a break from psychedelics would be good - I think you would come back to them with a new respect later. I took a 3 year break once and it made my practice so much deeper when I returned - I had a new respect for the teachers and medicines I was working with. I got way more ceremonial, protected myself and my environment better, and I also learned how to meet the substance half way.

There is one medicine I think could be helpful during your break though: rape' (pronounced Hop-A). It is a snuff made from mapacho (Amazonian tobacco) and tree ash mostly. Sometimes it has other ingredients like yopo or chacruna, but I would recommend skipping those varieties at first. The snuff is super clearing, grounding, and also opens up your energy centers. It is super meditative and can provide you insight and healing if you set intention with it. It is surprising powerful but also not very psychoactive (nicotine being the only psychoactive). It is really great for meditating and I think this would be a good alternative for the DMT meditations - change things up for a little bit. You can add DMT back in later Wink (I know a good place to order this and it is legal, but I am not sure if I am allowed to post links to online shops for tobacco and such) .... If you google it though, I bet the first shop that pops up is the one I use....

I think if you did some ground work with the rape' you might notice an improvement, and this can also clear any residual nasty energy left over from your episode. You could also go the route without any substances which could also be good, but if you really want something to aid you I think rape' would be a good choice for the meantime.

If you take a break (with rape' or without it) and decide to go back to psychedelics I might recommend San Pedro. It is gentle, very grounding, very honest and loving. I trust it more then any other substance or plant - it is like a servant sent from Heaven. I think it is one of the few plants that has no "dark-side." In some ways it is a bit similar to MDMA, but not as rough on your body and more wise in my opinion. After your recent experience with tryptamines I think this could be a helpful alternative, but I also agree with many other posters here that taking a break first could be a really good idea. Let things settle down a bit, and let your mind and body recuperate. Come back with a fresh new perspective after your break!

PREV12