We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Inadvertent Breakthrough Options

Chronos
#1 Posted : 4/21/2015 8:57:14 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi everyone,

I wanted to relate my first experience with dmt and see if anyone else has ever had a similar experience. This happened in the late 90's.

It was the culmination of one of the craziest weekends I've ever had in my life. It all started when I met an insane girl in college. She was an alcoholic although I didn't realize it at the time. I had hung out with her for a few months on and off. Well this weekend she was especially crazy and insisted on withdrawing her savings from the bank and blowing it all on booze and such. I tried to talk her out of it, but it was her money and there was no stopping her. So several of my friends and I had a good time spending her money and going crazy all weekend. After a couple days of drunken debauchery we got a hotel room. We ended up wanting to smoke some weed but we only had $20 left. It was late on a Sunday but we decided, what the heck, lets go downtown and score some weed off the deadheads.

So a few of us went down to get some weed. I had the $20 in my pocket. We approached several hippies and got offered a lot of small bags of crap stuff. Needless to say we kept refusing, holding out for some good smoke with our last $20. Eventually we talked to a guy who had some really nice stuff and a decent amount for $20. We knew they were a tight knit community so they probably all talked about us and finally decided to give us a break. I noticed right away that one nugget was very different than the rest, all bright orange and rock hard. At the time it was super hairy and I thought to myself, I'm going to take greens on THAT one!

So we got back to the hotel and everyone wanted to smoke. There were about 10 of us there so I knew a gram or so wasn't going to go very far. I was handed the pipe since I was carrying the sack, and I loaded up a big bowl, putting that special piece right on top. I was a heavy smoker in those days, so I had iron lungs. I took a heroic rip of the stuff and held my breath.

After what seemed like a few seconds I realized my vision had gone blank. Not I'm seeing black, but just blank, nothing there, not even blackness. I felt like I was in the center of my brain and very small. I noticed a vibration that was super high pitched. Too high pitched to hear but I could feel it almost like a pressure. It was descending in pitch gradually until I could hear it, like a super high pitched tuning fork right at the limit of my ability to hear. I started hearing oscillating noises like electrical circuitry or something. Then I heard a noise I knew very well, it was the exact sound a dial up modem make when connecting. If you've never heard a dial up modem its like a strange sort of electrical noise followed by a static kind of sound as the data protocol connects to the host.

Immediately I shot out of my body. No fractals, no dome, just GONE. I've seen this kind of stuff every time since but not this time. I was transported into orbit of the earth. Complete ego death, I had no conception of what a human is, what planet I was staring at, nothing. Just purely an observer with no thought, no language, just a presence. I also had 360 degree vision. It completely wrapped around and I was omni present, although I felt like I still had a focus area if that makes sense. I'd say the earth took up maybe 30% of my field of vision.

I didn't feel the presence of any entities or anything like that. I was utterly alone in the stillness of the vacuum. But I didn't feel lonely, I remember feeling a vague sensation of awe for a little bit. There was probably some very tenuous connection to my psyche, but it was the barest thread. It felt completely natural, I wasn't scared or worried what so ever. It seemed like I had always been like this and always would be like this. Time dilation was massive, it seemed as though 100's of years past as I floated and watched from this beautiful vista.

All of a sudden my focus moved of its own accord. My vision panned and tilted towards the planet. I instantly started moving incredibly fast towards the earth. Details grew sharper, I could see bumps in the terrain, shadows of clouds, SO much crisper and more detailed than normal vision. My 360 degree vision was narrowing, focusing on a point. I zoomed downwards at light speed and I was aimed right for the building my body was in. I flew down and I could see all the buildings around me in exquisite detail, fire escapes, trash, A/C units on the roof. And POOF I went through the roof and back into my head.

It took what seemed like many minutes standing there with my eyes closed to remember who I was. I was standing upright the entire time and I can believe I didn't fall over. Oh yeah, I'm a human, I have a name, I'm in a hotel room with people. How long has it been? Oh shit my friends probably think I'm having a seizure or something. My eyes pop open. I pass the pipe. No one says anything. It's been a few seconds since I took that rip... I don't say anything, because, who the hell is going to believe me? Am I crazy? I had no idea what dmt was at the time.

I learned almost 10 years later what dmt was, and all of a sudden I knew that's what I had taken. It must have been changa. I guess those deadheads decided to play a little joke on the picky customers. I have smoked it several times recently and I've gotten to heavy pre-breakthrough states. I've never had another experience like that, but I can't wait to break though again. It was the most amazing thing that's ever happened to me. I do wish I'd known about dmt before getting blasted into orbit so I could explain the experience but I'm still glad I had it.

Anyone else ever been shot straight out without going through the fractals? How about the dial up modem noise? I've never quite heard of a trip like this and I'm interested to know if anyone else has ever had a similar experience.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

des
#2 Posted : 4/23/2015 6:04:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Glad you handled it, I doft my cap to you! Not a nice joke if you ask me.. that could do damage to someones psyche unprepared, even prepared for that matter. Once you've experienced it you will always recognise feel,taste,smell,experience!.

Out of interest did anyone else hit that bong or did you clear the lot? The ratio of spice to herb could have been a real high dose hence your blasting right to the void.

null24
#3 Posted : 4/24/2015 1:03:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

First off, this being an anecdote of something that happened over a decade ago, and I'm sure you're aware of the no sourcing discussion rule, that it can slide as far as the mention of that method of procurement, being said, Wow, i hope they got that bag to you by mistake. I've heard if dead heads who would load squirt guns with liquid and DMSO, indiscriminately squirting people, who would then absorb the acid through the skin. Now, that just sucks. At a dead show, in your mother's living room, it makes no difference. None wants to trip when they don't want to trip.

Sounds like you handled it well tho. I do remember the first time i smoked spice, after a dead show, for that matter,( and I'll always have to mention on my 21st birthday in Eugene Oregon where i was livingThumbs up thanks for the great party boys), later that evening a friend came over with some hash and asked to use my bong, the one we smoked the spice from. not thinking, i gave it to her, and she took a big hit and blows it out saying, 'my god, that's the best hash I've ever had! " and then trailed off. I felt so guilty, but she had a good trip thank god.
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

Chronos
#4 Posted : 4/24/2015 10:45:26 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I must have cleared it, because no one else seemed to have a similar experience. I wasn't clear headed enough to think about it at the time but I probably should have said something before passing it on. I guess I was still digesting the whole experience so the thought didn't even cross my mind that there might have been more left in there.

null24
#5 Posted : 4/25/2015 6:56:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Oh, i was by no means saying that you should or shouldn't have done anything. I, like you, never thought twice about there being any left either. I just meant you were the one who should've been told. I wouldn't have taken it nearly as well as you=
Wut? Shocked Razz
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*