We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
second acrb extraction, solvent question. Options

xa
#1 Posted : 4/23/2015 9:50:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

hi,
i've done my second extraction of acrb 50gr with Cyb tek and tha mini a/b from Earthwalker tek.

Now is in the fridge and the pull got very very cloudy...i hope better than my first try.

Anyway, this time i used hexane instead lighter fluid like the first try, i like it, evaporate and separate very fast than lighter fluid, i can find at the supermarket and cost less than lighter fluid....i would like to know if it's ok to use it instead of lighter fluid, if it's better or worste or the same....pro and cons, sorry but my chemical knowledge is not so good and i try to search but i can't understand so much or maybe there are little difference.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 0 <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

DreaMTripper
#2 Posted : 4/24/2015 11:44:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I dont think you looked very hard https://www.dmt-nexus.me...&m=515042#post515042

xa
#3 Posted : 4/24/2015 10:22:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

mmmm...yes you are right, i didn't search well, but, thanks, is wath i need, now i read it all Smile
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 0 <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<