We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
jesters! Options

des
#1 Posted : 4/23/2015 7:59:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

On Tuesday morning I had my first real dose in the GVG, I loaded up 30mg and managed to clear it it in one lungful which for me after a month or so of hit and miss attempts was amazing in itself!. I went supersonic this time and blasted straight through what I think you call the waiting room, I think many times I have just been in the waiting room and sometimes that is just so intense that when I've tried explaining it to my good friend it just sounds too casual!!.

As I was flying through fractals the tone in my ears was almost unbearable and kept getting more and more intense until I found myself in a sort of empty space. In direct line of sight was a jester/jesters, I couldn't really tell at first because it seemed like only one but then would dance and twirl so quickly he/she (definitely felt more male)would seem to be everywhere. The jester wasn't like a human dressed as a jester,this being was totally a jester like solid plastic almost. He was completely checkered red and yellow and big cheekbones and elongated face.

His headpiece/hat was the classic jesters hat from imagery from medieval times and appeared to be huge. Whilst this dancing from right to left and up close was happening I became aware of an man with long silver white hair in grey robes sat on a chair to my right.
He had some sort of tube type thing in front of him and there was what I can only assume to be DNA double helix or a tree growing in inside it. As i tried to look closer the jester kept swooshing past me so I focused on the jester dance again, but curiosity and amazement made me want to look at the man in the robes again.r As I did the jester came from the right and got within a foot of my face and winked at me. This wink was epic!

His eyes were like solid pool balls that were also checked yellow and red! As he winked his eye lid actually clicked as it shut and I promptly felt that my physical self had pee'd myself back home!I could actually feel it going down my legs, I remember jester laughing and I laughed too. When I opened my eyes I had my hands down shorts checking if indeed that had happened,when I realised I hadn't wet myself I burst out laughing again. Im now trying to piece together what actually happened? On reflection my thoughts are that I was either getting distracted from what the man in robes was doing!.

Or he was always there doing it and minding his own business, and because I seemingly was more intent on watching him instead of the dance the jester was doing for me I was the recipient of a tricksy hyper prank😀? If I meet jester again I will beam my thanks for display and give him the focus he deserves. It was amazing, intense, funny, terrifying. I believe it was capable if it wished that I could have been shown any number of not so pleasing images but gave me a little lesson instead. I welcome any comments or advice in trying to understand this experience. Awesome awesome experience.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Felnik
#2 Posted : 4/23/2015 1:09:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Great report . I find the jester theme endlessly fascinating
Why, of all things we could possibly see is it a jester ?
It has to be a deep universal archetype of some sort.
Sounds like you got a good one.
The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.
Arthur C. Clarke

http://vimeo.com/32001208

des
#3 Posted : 4/23/2015 3:57:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for reading, that's what I think. Where along the lines in history did the jester become even a concept to entertain kings.

null24
#4 Posted : 4/23/2015 4:04:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

wow, this just gets weirder and weirder. The part about the clicking eye, oh man that sounds familiar. I remember one sticking it's tongue out at me over and over and over in a similar fashion.

Maybe the ancient of days figure was doing some kind of secret DNA repair and the jester was there to distract you from the surgery.

I'm wondering about the history of this figure as well.
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

des
#5 Posted : 4/23/2015 4:38:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

null24 wrote:
wow, this just gets weirder and weirder. The part about the clicking eye, oh man that sounds familiar. I remember one sticking it's tongue out at me over and over and over in a similar fashion.

Maybe the ancient of days figure was doing some kind of secret DNA repair and the jester was there to distract you from the surgery.

I'm wondering about the history of this figure as well.

Wow, I can't believe you just said that! My work mate said exactly the same theory earlier. and he's not ever tried the experience.

DeltaSpice
#6 Posted : 4/23/2015 5:58:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Nice report.
Creepy plastic jesters with clicky eyes, no thanks Thumbs down

des
#7 Posted : 4/23/2015 6:33:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello DeltaSpice, it was all very alien but not threatening. The hard thing for me at the moment is realising and trying to process what I'm shown or spoken to about with what is the lack of our common humanity and compassion with which we deliver sentences or words. Sometimes I've been reassured everythings Ok when things are getting mega intense, but it's easier said than done to relax a gear after you have been scrabbling around for some sort of anchor. I am embracing the experience whatever may come.

I feel privileged to have seen the jester and wise man, maybe I won't ever figure out what was being done.. show, distraction, or like Null24 said some sort of surgery or rearranging of DNA? But the fact I know that these entities are there is so alternate reality confirming.

I wonder if life's just going on as normal for the entities and we literally just appear in their own reality or are they expecting us? Perhaps a bit of both? Now I understand what others have meant when they say all you get are more questions.

RAM
#8 Posted : 4/23/2015 6:53:28 PM

Hail the keys!

After seeing a lot of jesters, carnies, and clowns during my first experiences, I had a realization that they represented "carnivalizing" the molecule. As in, I saw the jesters because I was using DMT partially for entertainment purposes, so the entities' line of thought was "he wants entertainment, so we'll give him entertainment."

After realizing this I shifted my expectations and intentions, and although I do now encounter beings that make fun of me occasionally, they are not really jesters in the sense of the word.

Don't take this as a rule; the forms of these beings could be and probably are different for everyone for different reasons. This was just my experience with them.
"Think for yourself and question authority." - Leary

"To step out of ideology - it hurts. It's a painful experience. You must force yourself to do it." - Žižek

des
#9 Posted : 4/23/2015 7:11:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for response Ram, I'd gone into that session completely open with the semi expectation of entity interaction as I was now using vapor genie, and felt I'd have more success in going deeper. I feel also privileged that I can write my experiences down here in the nexus without the fear of mocking or being labelled crazy or worse still by most of the people in family a "druggie. there is invaluable help and experience here that I've read through and seen some people have been helped through tough times in life and in hyperspace. What a tribe ✌😀

DeltaSpice
#10 Posted : 4/23/2015 8:38:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

From my own experience it can take up to 2 years to fully understand what was said.
As for them waiting around for us to appear , I think they are busy space shopping or whatever it is they get up to. I just feel privileged to have the opportunity to meet them.
Maybe we go no where but they are in the plant and then in your brain via the smoke?
who the hell knows .

instig
#11 Posted : 4/24/2015 1:01:15 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I have experienced these fellas a few times, they joke around grabbing attention and throwing it all over the place a few times I try and look else where but it would grab and lock it into some kind of loop with telepathic communication saying nope, nope, nope with all kinds of whooshing and dragging like noise to go with it. It would dance and warp and transform...into itself from the inside out etc... when it gets a bit to much or maybe when its time for me to go back it would depart to my left like a train leaving a station and I would wave it off telling it that that's enough screwing around. I don't know but even with all the carnival like bright colours and theme the experience is somewhat dark and menacing.

Oh and to add, it often does feel like there is also another presence to my right watching the whole thing...

Also I noticed these kind of experiences usually happen when I have had a coffee maybe 30minutes to an hour prior, maybe it's just a coincidence

wesker
#12 Posted : 5/5/2015 6:30:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

the 3 times ive smoked ive had seen jesters or harlequins too but mine used to gave me colors until some carrousel shape was created, i tought it was pretty weird triping with clowinish stuff, some people is very afraid of it.
"If I dont know you, you don´t exist."

locojuiceman
#13 Posted : 5/5/2015 1:32:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I can relate to 'The Waiting Room' analogy and how hard it is to describe the expierence all in all.
I've been in 'Hyperspace' quite a few times now and I've been catapulted to this white room full of light, these 'beings' passing my 'spirit' along from room to room and pale peach [[ I can only guess what 'color' they were ]] 'caterpillar type things' were on floating 'surfboards', each of their thousand tiny 'legs' holding little 'flags', waving them ...
Flash into a room where a being is looking down at me and I can feel 'her' take my pulse and 'she' says " You've come quite a long way but if you go further you will never return and your body will die..Is this what you want"?
I didn't say anything, too dumbfounded actually, then they started saying 'goodbye! Goodbye! See you next tiiime ..." and I came down ...
Then there were times I must have shot right THROUGH the 'Waiting Room' and into 'Hyperspace'? I dunno ..but I vaguely remember expanding to the point I felt as if I was, atom to atom, a part of the 'Universe' and I went past the 'fabric of time' where all 'knowledge' was fed into my head and I just couldn't take it ...
I came down from that experience saying " ok..ok, you are in control, I don't need to know nor will I ask that deep of a question again, I trust you now..." and lay down to fall asleep...
So, congrats on your experience, just know that in the 'spice' world [[ My opinion follows..]] , there are worlds beyond worlds, infinite to discover and explore, almost foreign to Us in this 'dimension' but for some reason when we 'arrive' in those 'other dimensions', the 'elves' recognize Us as if they've know Us all along .. that 'Jester' you encountered may have been trying to distract you from a deeper learning experience or maybe trying to 'lighten it up' for you, I dunno, but I can also relate to how they've made me laugh many times myself
Everything I say here happened in My own Imagination. The more fantastic it sounds, the more you can count on it being in the realm of Dreams,

oversoul1919
#14 Posted : 5/5/2015 4:38:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ZOMG, jesters, jokers and clowns again!

All hail The Spice! Hoorah for hyperdimensional beings! They never disappoint. Smile

Doc Buxin
#15 Posted : 5/5/2015 10:06:17 PM

Pay No Mind

oversoul1919 wrote:
All hail The Spice! Hoorah for hyperdimensional beings! They never disappoint. Smile

Indeed. I concur!Big grin
Freedom's so hard
When we are all bound by laws
Etched in the scheme of nature's own hand
Unseen by all those who fail
In their pursuit of fate

SleepyeArt
#16 Posted : 1/1/2016 8:33:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Intezam
#17 Posted : 1/9/2016 11:44:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

...we (think) this talk by Alan Watts could perhaps be relevant to the youniverses jester theme: