We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Oral Salvia Microdose - An Experience Report Options

Nathanial.Dread
#1 Posted : 4/23/2015 3:56:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Removed

Blessings
~ND
"There are many paths up the same mountain."

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

rOm
#2 Posted : 5/7/2015 12:23:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I like the idea of some more research into using Salvia Divinorum's extracts orally / bucally or any other route than smoking / vaping it.
The buccal effects is much less dark, heavy, but also more abstract imagery.
Let us know if you do more experimentation, does some people have actually first hand experience of using it daily as microdose ?
Smell like tea n,n spirit !

Toke the toke, and walk the walk !

Nathanial.Dread
#3 Posted : 5/12/2015 6:32:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Removed

Blessings
~ND

doodlekid
#4 Posted : 5/12/2015 7:35:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Did a oral microdose experiment few months ago. Took one leaf and kept it over 20 minutes and then spit it out.

It had an effect. There was this revealing of some kind of feeling I had. As if it made me aware of this while I tried to hide it from myself.

Also the standard salvia feeling was present. Don't know how to say what that is, but I could notice it.

No further experiments performed. I want to combine it with mushroom microdose to see what this does.

travsha
#5 Posted : 5/27/2015 7:53:00 PM

Share Love ~

I have microdosed with plain leaf before - excellent results. No mouth burning either Wink

Puts me into a very meditative state for the first hour, then after that I just notice I have more purpose and clarity the rest of the day with a very nice sense of fulfillment and satisfaction. Less desire to eat junkfood or snack, but more desire to meditate, eat healthy and do good things for myself. Good anti-depressant qualities as well.

Very gentle but pleasant.

rOm
#6 Posted : 6/13/2015 5:38:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thumbs up
I got to say I start to really get into it - salvia microdose - and after about 20 days I'm even willing to carry on. It has such a positive effect. Very uplifting.
I wonder now how these daily microdose goes if we talk a normal dose or LSD or ayahuasca i.e. . Pretty sure the effects would be affected, but would it go too wild ?
Smell like tea n,n spirit !

Toke the toke, and walk the walk !

Nathanial.Dread
#7 Posted : 6/13/2015 3:47:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Edit - removed

Blessings
~ND

Father Time
#8 Posted : 6/26/2015 2:04:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Very interesting, what quantity is considered a micro dose as far as SD goes ?
anything posted buy this account is 100% fiction

travsha
#9 Posted : 6/26/2015 6:44:54 PM

Share Love ~

I think 1-2 grams of dried leaves can be good for smaller doses which dont reach a psychoactive state. Especially around the 1.5 grams area I had good results.... I would chew it and meditate for a while - afterwards I usually have the best outlook and internal state for embracing the day ahead of me!

skoobysnax
#10 Posted : 11/2/2016 4:42:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

On Halloweem I chewed on big fresh leaf cut at midnight after reading Neil Gaiman's Graveyard Book post trick or treat outing. Laid down in the bed and meditated and let the juices fill my cheeks. After most of the taste was chewed out It spit out the plug. It was strange, like a weird gravity shift. I drink the remaing chunks with a cup of water. At 1 am I walked to the kitchen for more water and it felt like I had a gravity trail behind me, if that describes it correctly. Everything looked normal but not normal, not really a visual but perceptual distortion.

As I lay back again I felt like my head and body were flowing to one side, anchored but spreading. It made me chuckle a bit to myself. I am thinking, is this placebo? I feel at the gate but not stepping through. I am curious but its late so I stay on this course.

Waves of a sort of physical euphoria. My thoughts became not really my own but not a reality break. This part is hard to describe really. I feel erotic. I pleasure myself. (sorry TMI) As i am cleaning up I hear my son wake up. I dress and go check on him. Gravity trail...

Settle him back in with a drink of cold water and fall into some bizarre dreams that leave when again my kids are up looking for where i put the candy lol.

I want to try 2 leaves next time and see if i can go deeper. I have been trying this in increments for a month or so. Dipping my toes in Salvia space.
Marijuana, LSD, psilocybin, and DMT they all changed the way I see
But love's the only thing that ever saved my life - Sturgill Simpson "Turtles all the Way Down"

Why am I here?

gibran2
#11 Posted : 11/2/2016 12:38:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expertSenior Member

skoobysnax wrote:
On Halloweem I chewed on big fresh leaf cut at midnight after reading Neil Gaiman's Graveyard Book post trick or treat outing. Laid down in the bed and meditated and let the juices fill my cheeks. After most of the taste was chewed out It spit out the plug. It was strange, like a weird gravity shift. I drink the remaing chunks with a cup of water. At 1 am I walked to the kitchen for more water and it felt like I had a gravity trail behind me, if that describes it correctly. Everything looked normal but not normal, not really a visual but perceptual distortion.

As I lay back again I felt like my head and body were flowing to one side, anchored but spreading. It made me chuckle a bit to myself. I am thinking, is this placebo? I feel at the gate but not stepping through. I am curious but its late so I stay on this course.

Waves of a sort of physical euphoria. My thoughts became not really my own but not a reality break. This part is hard to describe really. I feel erotic. I pleasure myself. (sorry TMI) As i am cleaning up I hear my son wake up. I dress and go check on him. Gravity trail...

Settle him back in with a drink of cold water and fall into some bizarre dreams that leave when again my kids are up looking for where i put the candy lol.

I want to try 2 leaves next time and see if i can go deeper. I have been trying this in increments for a month or so. Dipping my toes in Salvia space.

I posted about an oral Salvia experience I had some time ago (I’d have to search to find it).

Anyhow, I ate about 7 or 8 large leaves and got a fairly intense and long-lasting “classical” Salvia experience. I find it easier and more pleasant to just eat the leaves: Take a leaf, roll it up like a cigar, and nibble away at it, deliberately taking your time. Repeat until you no longer know to chew. Shocked (As I said, it took me about 7 leaves to reach this state.) I prefer eating rather than quidding – I find a big cud of Salvia to be rather disgusting.

Finally - in my experience it's unlikely that 2 leaves will produce significant effects.
gibran2 is a fictional character. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental.

skoobysnax
#12 Posted : 11/2/2016 10:24:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

gibran2 wrote:

I posted about an oral Salvia experience I had some time ago (I’d have to search to find it).

Anyhow, I ate about 7 or 8 large leaves and got a fairly intense and long-lasting “classical” Salvia experience. I find it easier and more pleasant to just eat the leaves: Take a leaf, roll it up like a cigar, and nibble away at it, deliberately taking your time. Repeat until you no longer know to chew. Shocked (As I said, it took me about 7 leaves to reach this state.) I prefer eating rather than quidding – I find a big cud of Salvia to be rather disgusting.

Finally - in my experience it's unlikely that 2 leaves will produce significant effects.

THX for the info. Do you feel a sitter necessary for that kind of dose? I am seeking slow entry, working my way into it. With DMT I feel confident flying solo but I feel some trepidation from some of the reports I read. I may try to find your report.
But love's the only thing that ever saved my life - Sturgill Simpson "Turtles all the Way Down"

Why am I here?

gibran2
#13 Posted : 11/2/2016 10:30:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expertSenior Member

skoobysnax wrote:

THX for the info. Do you feel a sitter necessary for that kind of dose? I am seeking slow entry, working my way into it. With DMT I feel confident flying solo but I feel some trepidation from some of the reports I read. I may try to find your report.

Oral salvia is a relatively gentle experience. I’ve never used a sitter and have never moved around while under the influence, but everyone is different in their response.

The reports involving people getting up and moving about are almost always high-dose smoked experiences. This is much less likely to occur on an oral dose.
gibran2 is a fictional character. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental.

physics envy
#14 Posted : 11/3/2016 6:24:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

skoobysnax wrote:

I'll double Gibran's thoughts that a sitter for quidding is generally un-necessary. However, quidding acts as a diuretic to me and after 1.5 hours I always have to pee. Depending on how long I continued chewing and how many leaves I used, I may or may not be able to safely walk to the restroom by myself at that point.

Best of luck on your explorations!

Salvia quid enthusiast

skoobysnax
#15 Posted : 11/17/2016 10:43:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

physics envy wrote:
skoobysnax wrote:

I'll double Gibran's thoughts that a sitter for quidding is generally un-necessary. However, quidding acts as a diuretic to me and after 1.5 hours I always have to pee. Depending on how long I continued chewing and how many leaves I used, I may or may not be able to safely walk to the restroom by myself at that point.

Best of luck on your explorations!

I ate 5 leaves last night. Def had a diuretic effect. Didn't break through but it was very strange indeed, especially when i laid back and let it flow. I think I need to chew longer. I was able to get to the bathroom to pee Laughing

Why am I here?