We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
the suns effect on OEVs... Options

starway6
#1 Posted : 4/23/2015 1:16:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

On a vaped acacia experiance today..Native american music playing.. with eyes open ..
[ not a large dose]..I observed a door and all walls around it become super colorfull plastic shiny like!

Also the sun was shining a golden beam through a skylight onto the door.. and the door became tunnel like.. and it changed and glowed as the color of flesh and breathed in front of me..

With eyes open...If i were to continue visually focusing on this door of flesh..it was about to open like a tunnel and i would have passed through it to more visions i beleive..!
[maybe an out of body experiance?]

Instead i closed my eyes layed down and and searched for diferent visions and felt as if i were about to fall asleep with a super relaxed sleep inducing feeling came over me...it was as if i was getting the relaxation of a month in a mere 15 minutes!Smile
I was so super relaxed ..i feared i would forget that i was alive ..and my physical existance on earth would cease!..and might not wake up!

So i aborted this drifting out of my body.. by opening my eyes

I realize now i had nothing to fear.. and should have passed through the gate and met what or who was wating for me...

Next trip im going to let myself pass through that dream gate..ill be back in time for tea!Thumbs up

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!