We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hearing whispers... (san pedro) Options

balaganist
#1 Posted : 6/15/2009 5:13:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Maybe I'm losing the plot..

But I was at a party out in the countryside this weekend, and at one point I went out into a field to sit by a tree as it was getting light. I swear on a few occasions I could hear whispers. Nothing tangible though. Also afterward while sitting on the toilet, I thought I heard whispers within the music from the party, in between the beats.

Anyone else had this? I was on 2-300mg of san pedro extract plus a bit of MDMA (which was amazing BTW!)
balaganist is a fictional character who loves playing the game of infinite existence. he amuses himself by posting stories about his made up life in our plane of physical reality. his origins are in other dimensions... he merely comes here to play.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

۩
#2 Posted : 6/17/2009 11:44:56 PM

next time ask them to speak up. Wink

have you ever met syrian rue?
he seriously takes form and has personality. blunt, and sassy.

Could have been san pedro.
Could have been a song.

When I work with these sacred medicines, I am taught the most brilliant pieces of music I've ever heard. I feel so incredibly blessed every time my ears dip into that ocean of light.

it could also have been the defragmentation of your central nervous system, particularly the area responsible for language. (scrambling your memories to allow for new pathways!)

WSaged
#3 Posted : 6/18/2009 7:25:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Oh yes!!

Almost every time when I take take DMT+MAOI. It is strongest when I smoke the DMT, but they are still there at some point with oral DMT.

I've distinctly heard my name being spoken.
(Strange how it never seems creepy at all, but as I type this, the first thing I'm thinking is, "why does this not freak me out at all?".)

I usually can't make out specific words, but there are times I notice that I've been listening to it, understanding it for minutes at a time.
Until I notice...then it instantly turns to gibberish, with only the random recognizable word.
So strange the voices!

WS
All posts are fictional short stories depicting the adventures of WSaged!! None of these events have actually happened and any resemblance to any real persons or incidents is totally coincidence!!!!!!!!!!!!