We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
oddball cacti Options

Espiridion
#1 Posted : 5/30/2009 9:37:40 PM

--who.??..ME??--

Oddball cacti. Are mishapen cacti more difficult to handle(extract from) than other? Is the peeling that big of a deal? I cant see the alkaloid content being changed, so, whats up?
Just curious cause swim found a really good deal but doesn't know if it is to good to be true.

Thanks All,
J
Who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside, awakens. Carl Jung

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

'Coatl
#2 Posted : 5/30/2009 9:41:10 PM

Teotzlcoatl

Bouncing Bear Botanicals is a horrible company with horrible cactus. I would NEVER order from them.

There are only two companies I strongly dislike and B.B.B. is one of them!

PM me for a decent vendor!

Quote:
Are mishapen cacti more difficult to handle(extract from) than other?

Yes.

Quote:
Is the peeling that big of a deal?

YES!

Quote:
Just curious cause SWIM found a really good deal but doesn't know if it is to good to be true.

Don't order from B.B.B., PM me for a vendor and I'll help you out, or I can post here if that is ok!
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

The Traveler
#3 Posted : 5/31/2009 2:01:36 AM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

'Coatl, can you tell us what went wrong with your orders from BBB?

'Coatl
#4 Posted : 5/31/2009 2:04:25 AM

Teotzlcoatl

Well I have spoke with the guy on the phone and they don't know jack about Cacti....

I have also been sent misidentified botanical from them, which can be very unsafe if you actually plan to use them (not that anybody would).
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

'Coatl
#5 Posted : 5/31/2009 2:41:48 AM

Teotzlcoatl

From the Youtube Vid thread-
Quote:
This site had like 10 banners from BBB on it.

Like I said. I'm not doing business with BBB ever. There are more good vendors on line.

B.B.B. is involved in all sorts of shady marketing and underhanded schemes!