We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Microdosing Dried San Pedro Tea after drinking Green Goop and Infused Tequila. Options

awooga
#1 Posted : 4/18/2015 6:40:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Ive been a bit obsessed with San Pedro for the last year - I started growing three, which became six over the year with pups and then in the last month as spring sprung I managed to get cuttings from 6 inches to 5 feet from friends and strangers who's cacti were overgrown or broken by wind.

I tried Peyote years ago and although it was subtle enjoyed the effects - I'm a massive fan of Huichol art and have lots around the house. Not sure what the seeds I planted out back are doing but not seen any growth just yet.

So I finally got around to consuming some San Pedro in the last couple of months - three different methods.

The first I tried was the tea itself - but the material has been the same for all the experiences.

Started out using about 2 feet of a stressed looking cutting that hadn't really been watered for a very long time.

Cut out the woody bark and crockpotted it on low for about three days with half a lemon adding water when needed.

Ended up with about a liter of juice / green goop. Drank about a third and enjoyed a very pleasant day - nothing overwhelming but occasional 'breaking through' of the crystalline castles of hyperspace into the scenery and amazing CEVs - regular fractals that all seemed to be relate to the cacti in general, the pattern of San Pedro and the pups.

The remaining liquid I had planned on attempting an extraction on but decided to keep all the talks together and dried the tea.

What remained I put into a coffee grinder and then infested tequila with it which I kept agitating for three days - turning it a deep green. I then filtered out the sediment and let it dry.

The tequila was consumed on ski slopes with several people all enjoying the beverage - which tasted not dissimilar to soapy water. Nobody drunk enough to get into a heavy trip but all could feel noticeable effects - including outstanding dreams. Personally Im quite sensitive and was seeing lights of that 'other' place familiar from Ayahuasca - the clear light? Not sure what I'd call it exactly but it was like the disco hyperspace of Changa breaking through.

The remaining sediment I really had no idea if anything was in it - but i was dried out andt went back into the coffee grinder.

Now this stuff is my favorite of the lot - I probably ended up with an ounce of it and have been packing it into 000 capsules and taking them every few days for a couple of weeks.

The experience is almost always similar to the tequila shots - very mild but very noticeable perhaps particularly to me as I am sensitive ( a single small mushroom is a great pick me up I find - with little to no deterioration of social skills wihile improving my mood and thinking)

Ive also taken them a couple times before bed for some great dreams.

Has anyone else had similar experiences with dried tea? I think thats what I will do when I next section one of my prized Pedros - I have 19 now.

I'm not avoiding doing the full blown San Pedro experience but it's a lot of cactus to grow - plus I always have spice around and ayahuasca.

I seem to just love the therapeutic medicine these low doses give me - as with psylosybin the many alkaloid so doubt mimic serotonin and I think this is one of the most pleasant mood lifters to date that Ive encountered. More so than small mushroom doses as even with very small mushroom doses I can feel the mushroom all the time. San Pedro powder I'll feel for 5 minutes meditating or with my eyes closed - then go off and do something and I can come back to it again and its there. Truly an amazing spirit.

Id love to do the full mescaline extraction but think I'd actually feel like I was wasting sacred cactus.

Would love to hear your thoughts - and has anyone ever lived dried Pedro into a change mix? Or used it with Caapi?

Both of those are experiments I'm tempted by.

Peace and Light

AwoogaThumbs up

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

joedirt
#2 Posted : 4/18/2015 12:26:29 PM

Not I

awooga wrote:
Id love to do the full mescaline extraction but think I'd actually feel like I was wasting sacred cactus.

I agree with you here. The cactus is better than the fully extracted alkaloids. I may try to do an alcohol extraction next time and then eat the tar... but trying to go all the way to the HCL salt isn't worth it in my opinion. To get a clean product you end up wasting a lot of alkaloids.

Another piece of advice I can give is to eat lots of dark chocolate or even nibs. One day I had a very small amount of cactus, non visionary for sure, and then hung out with some friends eating chocolate for a few hours. Many hours later when I laid down in bed I realized I was having full on CEV... and I'm certain it wasn't from the cactus alone.

Peace
If your religion, faith, devotion, or self proclaimed spirituality is not directly leading to an increase in kindness, empathy, compassion and tolerance for others then you have been misled.

awooga
#3 Posted : 4/18/2015 1:15:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

You've hit the nail on the head there mate - the cactus in small doses is elusive and fleeting but one that potentially builds and dominates when it wants to

I had some tonight then a rip of changa with caapi and the cactus although I'd taken it a lot less quickly dominated the DMT space - in an awesome way.

awooga
#4 Posted : 4/18/2015 1:17:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I seriously think San Pedro would make an amazing anti depressant especially combined with something like sceletium tortuosum. That would kick the arse of any pharma shit

Just.Ask.The.Axis
#5 Posted : 4/18/2015 2:57:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

awooga wrote:
Ive been a bit obsessed with San Pedro for the last year -

Same here, cacti have always been my true love of the bontanical world.

awooga wrote:

I seem to just love the therapeutic medicine these low doses give me ....Truly an amazing spirit.

Couldn't agree more!Cool

awooga wrote:

I feel like that as well. I take my time with the plant. Don't rush, enjoy the process. Create your own ceremony for cutting it down and turning it into medicine. Embrace the native american culture, learn about how they used the sacrament. They've been using cacti for a long, long time.

"The White Man goes into his church and talks about Jesus. The Indian goes into his tipi and talks with Jesus."

awooga wrote:

Would love to hear your thoughts - and has anyone ever lived dried Pedro into a change mix? Or used it with Caapi?

I have tried it with harmala's, extracted from syrian rue.

awooga wrote:

I seriously think San Pedro would make an amazing anti depressant especially combined with something like sceletium tortuosum.

I like that idea, combining it with a succulent, Kanna, very interesting. It seems harmless, BUT I wonder if some of our analytic members could chime in. Safety first.Thumbs up

cosmictaylor
#6 Posted : 4/20/2015 5:57:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I will also vouch for the beautiful healing/life enhancing effects of san pedro. This is one of the few plants that has actually helped me EVERY SINGLE time have taken it. Very thankful for the presence of san pedro in my life.