We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Finally understand myself. Options

cubeananda
#1 Posted : 4/14/2015 5:34:58 PM

jai

I recall my past lives, and I can conclusively say that I had none. I remember only being near Mahavira's first congregation.

I was trying to figure out how I have such a brilliant astral body (when I enter hyperspace it is nearly always transformed into divine light with infinite opportunity these days) when I have done almost nothing for it. I finally realized how lucky I am, and I think I can even see the story somewhat clearly. I do have one other past life experience, it was one of being a tantrika persecuted during the Mahabharata, though I don't feel it is actually my past life, but perhaps the past life of someone who is traveling with me.

I would consider my soul to have been a stowaway on Mahavira's bark of Ra so to speak. Of the level of a rat, an inferior soul who was just very lucky, basically living off the food I could find, and that single experience kept me satiated until I suppose some critical mass forced me to take a human birth.

In my recent experiences with this I realized that some intelligence beyond my comprehension, and which I would call one of Mahavira's disciples, worked extremely hard to turn an inferior soul into a perfect soul in the span of a single lifetime. I can only assume this is a possibility for many people at this point, especially the youngest generations.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.