We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Daily use of DMT Options

3rdI
#21 Posted : 4/7/2015 8:55:37 PM

veni, vidi, spici

Daily use isn't sinful, there is no sin, there is however stupidity, lots of it and its everywhere
INHALE, SURVIVE, ADAPT

it's all in your mind, but what's your mind???

fool of the year

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Doc Buxin
#22 Posted : 4/7/2015 9:03:50 PM

Pay No Mind

Whatis wrote:

Doc Buxin wrote:
I find that I enjoy daily micro-dosing (smoking say, somewhere between .5 - 5mg) for a week or two in a row sometimes. Not even enough to give much of a "trip", just enough to remind me that we're all eternal souls hanging around infinity. That is really all I need.

^ Thanks Doc. Thumbs up I think I am going to give this a try. My DMT usage has always been 'full throttle' so to speak. But I really like this idea!

You're welcome.Smile The idea came to me one day when I was pondering my ritual use of micro-dosing Psilocybin & LSD during wilderness hikes or canoe trips.

I've come to truly love micro-dosing of psychedelics.

Yes, when I was a young man I tended to be always "full throttle" myself. Now I find sub-breakthrough trips to be a godsend. Just enough of an antidepressant & eyesight-clearer to be effective. Big grin
Freedom's so hard
When we are all bound by laws
Etched in the scheme of nature's own hand
Unseen by all those who fail
In their pursuit of fate

Doc Buxin
#23 Posted : 4/7/2015 9:05:12 PM

Pay No Mind

3rdI wrote:
Daily use isn't sinful, there is no sin, there is however stupidity, lots of it and its everywhere

Laughing So funny, but so true Surprised
Freedom's so hard
In their pursuit of fate

jellyindwin
#24 Posted : 4/7/2015 11:19:39 PM

Spaceman

Doc Buxin wrote:
Whatis wrote:

Doc Buxin wrote:
I find that I enjoy daily micro-dosing (smoking say, somewhere between .5 - 5mg) for a week or two in a row sometimes. Not even enough to give much of a "trip", just enough to remind me that we're all eternal souls hanging around infinity. That is really all I need.

^ Thanks Doc. Thumbs up I think I am going to give this a try. My DMT usage has always been 'full throttle' so to speak. But I really like this idea!

You're welcome.Smile The idea came to me one day when I was pondering my ritual use of micro-dosing Psilocybin & LSD during wilderness hikes or canoe trips.

I've come to truly love micro-dosing of psychedelics.

Yes, when I was a young man I tended to be always "full throttle" myself. Now I find sub-breakthrough trips to be a godsend. Just enough of an antidepressant & eyesight-clearer to be effective. Big grin

Micro doses of dmt are fantastic, especially in nature, even if you dont get trippy visuals the world becomes super HD and clears your mind!! Smile Smile

Doc Buxin
#25 Posted : 4/7/2015 11:30:53 PM

Pay No Mind

jellyindwin wrote:
Micro doses of dmt are fantastic, especially in nature, even if you dont get trippy visuals the world becomes super HD and clears your mind!! Smile Smile

Absolutely!! As a young man, I would go way out into the wilderness. Nowadays, my wife & I have created a nature sanctuary out of our home & property & it is a beautiful place to use psychedelics without having to travel somewhere to find some peace & nature.

Safe journeys, all of us. Smile
Freedom's so hard
In their pursuit of fate

jellyindwin
#26 Posted : 4/8/2015 1:33:11 PM

Spaceman

Doc Buxin wrote:
jellyindwin wrote:

Absolutely!! As a young man, I would go way out into the wilderness. Nowadays, my wife & I have created a nature sanctuary out of our home & property & it is a beautiful place to use psychedelics without having to travel somewhere to find some peace & nature.

Safe journeys, all of us. Smile

Living the life there buddy good on ya! Thumbs up

Jees
#27 Posted : 4/8/2015 3:34:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It's a sin the OP-er did not come back yet after so many supporting replies Big grin

Doc Buxin
#28 Posted : 4/8/2015 6:34:55 PM

Pay No Mind

jellyindwin wrote:
Living the life there buddy good on ya! Thumbs up

Thanks jellyindwin....It has been a long, long journey I tell you...No easy task let's just say.

But I absolutely love trees, nature & psychedelics so I really wouldn't want it any other way!Wink
Freedom's so hard
In their pursuit of fate

Doc Buxin
#29 Posted : 4/8/2015 6:35:50 PM

Pay No Mind

Jees wrote:
It's a sin the OP-er did not come back yet after so many supporting replies Big grin

LOL!!!Laughing You nailed it with that statement Jees!!!Very happy
Freedom's so hard
In their pursuit of fate

flanigan
#30 Posted : 9/14/2015 12:42:08 AM
DMT-Nexus member

A

PREV12