We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
Daily use of DMT Options

DMiTry
#1 Posted : 4/3/2015 6:22:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Daily use of DMT..is it a sin or a good thing?

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

joedirt
#2 Posted : 4/3/2015 6:48:05 PM

Not I

Sin is irrelevant.

What do you hope to gain by smoking it everyday is a much more important question?

If your religion, faith, devotion, or self proclaimed spirituality is not directly leading to an increase in kindness, empathy, compassion and tolerance for others then you have been misled.

Pharmer
#3 Posted : 4/4/2015 2:53:32 AM

ღஐ~Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ~ஐღ

I would say that daily use would do a few things... (everything depending on a million other things of course)
1. Tolerance would go through the roof so more DMT would be needed for the same results (my opinion)
2. The most important part of integrating the experience would be diluted and lessons could be missed
3. Daily partaking of any substance could build dependence even if the substance in not addictive (my opinion again).

I personally do not know a lot of people that could/should mentally handle dmt on a daily basis.

Now on the other hand I have had some very powerful/amazing experiences where I smoked changa daily for a long stretch of time. I then went on a four month break to integrate and process everything.

Everyone is different and it really depends on what the reason/goal/intention/need/wants are.

With anything, know yourself
Perhaps I am asking the wrong questions but it doesn't interest me who you know or how you came to be here. I want to know if you will stand in the center of the fire with me and not shrink back.

nemesauce
#4 Posted : 4/4/2015 3:11:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

There's no way I could do it everyday, but then again I'm still getting the hang of things, I get an incredible amount of pre flight anxiety.

universecannon
#5 Posted : 4/4/2015 3:48:15 AM

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

DMiTry wrote:

I immediately thought this was a post by acolon_5 due to the avatar.

Anyways, I don't see it as a sin.

You might want to have a gander at these threads:
Frequency of use of DMT
DMT use Frequency
How often do you use psychedelics?
Opinions on tolerance and frequency of dosage
How Often
How often to journey?

Some of my replies

Quote:
just trust yourself, flow, and do what you feel is right Thumbs up

there is no pre-determined frequency of use that is 'best'. Everyone is different..and everyone goes through phases to

many here have used it daily for several months, and looked back on that time as one of positive growth. Just be cautious, mindful, and hit the brakes if you feel that its becoming detrimental to your path and your starting to feel too ungrounded

Quote:
Basically it just depends on so many factors, not to mention everybody is different in their relationship with it. Its not possible to generalize and say one way or another that its good or bad. At times it can be extremely beneficial to do deep work like that on a daily basis. At times not so much.

Ant says it best Smile

Antrocles wrote:

too much, not enough, just right....we are individual souls on individual paths and what is poison for one is manna for another. rather than try to come up with some flow-chart graph system to apply to society at large, how about we all meditate, eat right, exercise and learn to truly "listen" to ourselves. our highest selves. the self that is never destroyed.

the self you get a glimpse of while in hyperspace.

THAT self knows when it's time to take a break. when it's time to work with a different medicine. when it's time to.....anything.

now if you all will excuse me, i am going to have my daily prayer at the church of saint jurema.

WITH LOVE AND GRATITUDE!!

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

1ce
#6 Posted : 4/4/2015 4:35:06 AM

Communications-Security Analyst

I go through periods of dmt use, sometimes I'll go months without, sometimes once a month, once a week, once a day, or continuously throughout the day.

Sometimes I'll drop a couple hefty shards into my pipe, turn on some good tunes, light some candles, and micro puff throughout a the evening while I give my life some thought.

Idk, I guess I just follow the permissions of my inner voice.

P.S.

Please give alcolon_5 his avatar back, I like that it makes him stand out. Bad ediquet.

Synkromystic
#7 Posted : 4/4/2015 5:47:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

1ce wrote:

Please give alcolon_5 his avatar back, I like that it makes him stand out. Bad ediquet.

lol...I thought it was acolon at first

Swarupa
#8 Posted : 4/4/2015 1:17:48 PM
DMT-Nexus member

DMiTry wrote:

If it's a sin then surely just by existing we are sinners!? (endogenous DMT)

Smoking everyday, or doing anything every day isn't that wise really, apart from breathing and drinking water of course, oh and meditation Razz

tydel24
#9 Posted : 4/4/2015 2:44:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Certainly not a sin. Unhealthy maybe. I findy dreams are intensified with heavy use( that's to be expected) but its not always a bad thing. I have experienced sleep paralysis or something along these lines. And that is extremely uncomfortable. Lol. Its like being half asleep and half awake. And your trying your hardest to scream yourself back awake, but it takes all your effort to make the slightest of cries. Weird.

Strigiform
#10 Posted : 4/5/2015 12:32:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

tydel24 wrote:

Its like being half asleep and half awake. And your trying your hardest to scream yourself back awake, but it takes all your effort to make the slightest of cries. Weird.

Sounds like hypnagogia. It's happened to me before, but without the influence of any substances. I wonder if others experience these sort of transitional disturbances after regular DMT use.

Felnik
#11 Posted : 4/5/2015 12:50:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Doing it everyday? I would have to say in simple terms .. Shit gets really weird really fast too a point that one can barely handle it
Been there done that . Too much of a good thing ? you have to learn when to
Stop and take a break for sure and that would be different for everyone .
I've learned what and when that is for myself with experience .
The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.
Arthur C. Clarke

http://vimeo.com/32001208

obliguhl
#12 Posted : 4/5/2015 12:00:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
I immediately thought this was a post by acolon_5 due to the avatar.

Quote:

Quote:
lol...I thought it was acolon at first

To clarify: Acolon_5 was a moderator on the Nexus. It's not your fault you didn't know that because he left quite a while ago. I personally feel it would be best to create your own identity on the nexus with a unique avatar.

I have no desire to smoke DMT everyday. I have even no desire to smoke it every month. I don't even remember the last time i smoked DMT. I think it was 2 years ago.

#13 Posted : 4/5/2015 3:46:21 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

I'll begin by saying that everyone is different, mileage varies.

With that said, the first year or two back when I started working with DMT I was doing it pretty often (3-4 times a week). Eventually that dwindled over the upcoming months. I had a few overwhelmingly harrowing experiences (hyperslap/s?) that set the record straight for me. Backed off for the following years, eventually leading to once a month, then eventually to now, which is at best once every 3-4 months.

If your persistent on the path, especially increasing dosage/efficiency over time, sooner or later, you get ran over, chewed up and spit out, lending you to evaluate what it is that your actually dealing with, in terms of sheer power and depth.

I really started to question and reevaluate my usage of the molecule, taking much more care in preparation -both internally speaking and externally. This experience tends to take what your working with, and spins things in accord with that; it's a mirror. Being in a good place in your life, i've also found, is so incredibly important.

I think, to some degree, people that work with the molecule daily or fairly consistent are skirting around the edges with lighter dosages (which there is nothing wrong with that whatsoever) and rarely go full tilt, because if that were the case, i think alot more people that work with it consistently every week, would sooner or later cut back drastically. I tend to think that many that go this route of consistent usage have yet to fully grasp the power of this experience and it's implications. (whatever those implications may be..)

concombres
#14 Posted : 4/6/2015 2:07:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I don't think it's really that bad if you do it right.
I wouldn't go into deep breakthroughs daily for months on end.

But i when i make a new batch of changa i do tend to smoke daily until i work my way back into a deep trip.
What i mean is, i load maybe 75mg. Smoke a small hit from it & leave it.
Every day i'll take a progressively larger hit reloading as neccessary, when i get to the point a hit is so large my lungs are completely full, i move on to a massive hit, followed by a small hit & progressively increase the second hit.

I only do this a few times a year though, i rarely smoke dmt & when i do i like to get comfortable with each new batch & work my way into a breakthrough, rather than dive right in.
Personally i feel it's much more comfortable that way. By the time i've had a full fledged trip my changa is usually about gone & i leave the next few months for integration.

Tryptallmine
#15 Posted : 4/7/2015 12:22:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

concombres wrote:
I don't think it's really that bad if you do it right.
I wouldn't go into deep breakthroughs daily for months on end.

But i when i make a new batch of changa i do tend to smoke daily until i work my way back into a deep trip.
What i mean is, i load maybe 75mg. Smoke a small hit from it & leave it.
Every day i'll take a progressively larger hit reloading as neccessary, when i get to the point a hit is so large my lungs are completely full, i move on to a massive hit, followed by a small hit & progressively increase the second hit.

I only do this a few times a year though, i rarely smoke dmt & when i do i like to get comfortable with each new batch & work my way into a breakthrough, rather than dive right in.
Personally i feel it's much more comfortable that way. By the time i've had a full fledged trip my changa is usually about gone & i leave the next few months for integration.

You don't find it harder to breakthrough after dosing like that?

After my last small extraction I did a little of the same thing. Put a bit in the pipe and have a few hits here and there and get comfortable with it. I've maybe smoked 100mg every week for about 3 weeks and now I get really diminished effects from it.

I tried to break through last week and smoked 50mg in one sitting. Things got weird and surrounding trees looked like they were folding down on me but there was just no magic at all. It felt clinical.

No fractals or beautiful patters, just pretty normal visions however deeply skewed. Objects in my field of view seemed to be shifting position on a horizontal plane. Each experience is unique but I was a little disappointed and have decided to have a 3 month hiatus to recharge.

Doc Buxin
#16 Posted : 4/7/2015 12:39:20 AM

Pay No Mind

Tattvamasi wrote:

I think, to some degree, people that work with the molecule daily or fairly consistent are skirting around the edges with lighter dosages (which there is nothing wrong with that whatsoever) and rarely go full tilt, because if that were the case, i think alot more people that work with it consistently every week, would sooner or later cut back drastically.

I like this statement here from Tattvamasi because I've found myself doing this every once in a while...

I find that I enjoy daily micro-dosing (smoking say, somewhere between .5 - 5mg) for a week or two in a row sometimes. Not even enough to give much of a "trip", just enough to remind me that we're all eternal souls hanging around infinity. That is really all I need.Smile

Generally with breakthrough journeys, for me once a week is plenty if not a bit too much. I actually find that I appreciate the integration periods after intense trips moreso than the trips themselves. My mind seems to process everything more clearly, efficiently & wisely for weeks afterwards.

Just my two cents since you asked...Wink

Freedom's so hard
When we are all bound by laws
Etched in the scheme of nature's own hand
Unseen by all those who fail
In their pursuit of fate

Whatis
#17 Posted : 4/7/2015 10:06:58 AM

Its a question of perspective...

Tattvamasi wrote:
I tend to think that many that go this route of consistent usage have yet to fully grasp the power of this experience and it's implications. (whatever those implications may be..)

Tattvamasi wrote:
If your persistent on the path, especially increasing dosage/efficiency over time, sooner or later, you get ran over, chewed up and spit out, lending you to evaluate what it is that your actually dealing with, in terms of sheer power and depth.

^ This. When I first started I also smoked pretty regularly. I didn't understand and felt compelled to journey everyday, sometimes several times a day. If you find yourself on such a honeymoon period I wouldn't worry too much. (I think) it is impossible to become dependent or addicted because of the challenging nature of DMT - unlike something like Marijuana for example, which can be a slippery slope. DMT will hyperslap you if you over step the mark. And as terrifying as they are, a hyperslap is a good thing.

Trust yourself, take care of set and setting and integration.

Physically it is safe - and daily use will (most likely) have no physical adverse effects. This is just what I have come to understand from the Nexus - please correct me if I am wrong. The amount of DMT one would have to smoalk for it to become physically dangerous is so astronomical that it is impossible.

I personally found my regular use tailing off, and now use only 'when called' which is not very often at all. As some have mentioned Ayahausca/Pharma is (probably) a better way of working with the molecule.

Doc Buxin wrote:
I find that I enjoy daily micro-dosing (smoking say, somewhere between .5 - 5mg) for a week or two in a row sometimes. Not even enough to give much of a "trip", just enough to remind me that we're all eternal souls hanging around infinity. That is really all I need.

^ Thanks Doc. Thumbs up I think I am going to give this a try. My DMT usage has always been 'full throttle' so to speak. But I really like this idea!
Much Love <3 xx

jellyindwin
#18 Posted : 4/7/2015 12:58:56 PM

Spaceman

I went through the same beginner steps that I believe most people do, I did it daily, sometimes many times a day, I loved it, it was over the Christmas break and we had two weeks off, I definitely lost touch a bit but I was also blazing an awful lot too, but I was able to go back to work no worries, with a smile on my face and a clear head. I did it with the intentions of learning so I could pass it on to others, I believe the dmt knew this as I had over roughly 70 trips in about 2 months and never had a bad one, but the guys up there definitely let me know when it was time to stop. Not even a bad trip but I could feel the warning signals and unusual dark energy.

Now I do it once in a while, if someone wants to try some I normally do a little bit with them, it definitely makes them more relaxed and enjoy the experience Pleased

I think daily dosing in periods is not particularly a bad thing, just have to listen to them up there, yourself and the reaction its having on the world around you (friends, family, work etc)

Happy travels everyome Smile

oversoul1919
#19 Posted : 4/7/2015 2:41:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Don't worry, you'll know that you had too much when you get hyperslapped. Smile It is a harsh, but appropriate way for spice to tell you that you disrespect it.

smokerx
#20 Posted : 4/7/2015 5:29:29 PM

ThGiL fO TiRipS

DMiTry wrote:

from christian point of view it would be a sin anytime you take dmt but why on earth would anyone take dmt every day ? Unless you take very small doses. If bigger doses taken no way you will be able to do it every day. That is what I think.

I had time when I took it very frequently and after few strong experiences I stopped for very long time to integrate and gather more strength to vape dmt again Smile

if abused, spice can scare you some much you will not touch it for very long time. Dont ask me how I know that Smile
We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.

We are all living in our own feces.

12NEXT