We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
[QUESTIONNAIRE] for new members to get a faster promotion to full membership Options

endlessness
#21 Posted : 4/6/2015 7:35:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Excellent trav Smile I hope the questionnaires potentiate promotions and that their optional non-compulsory nature will prevent people from seeing them as an extra barrier but rather as an opportunity to learn and get people to know them.

Trav, is it possible that either it stops looping after the last question or that at least a warning is sent to the person that they don't have to keep answering? Seems some people just keep answering forever lol

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

The Traveler
#22 Posted : 4/6/2015 7:52:01 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

You can now also see the questionnaire answers at the user profile in a separate tab.

And I will work on that one now end.

Kind regards,

The Traveler

The Traveler
#23 Posted : 4/6/2015 8:18:34 PM

"No, seriously"

endlessness wrote:
Trav, is it possible that either it stops looping after the last question or that at least a warning is sent to the person that they don't have to keep answering? Seems some people just keep answering forever lol

And this is now done as well.

After the last question they are thanked for taking the questionnaire and they can click a link to get back to the forum.

Kind regards,

The Traveler

BundleflowerPower
#24 Posted : 4/7/2015 2:52:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The Traveler wrote:

Mostly what I am looking for is intention.

I like your thinking

kyrolima
#25 Posted : 4/24/2015 9:37:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

still waitin' dawg Pleased

Hey Forum
Hey Trav,
Hey guys and girls ;D
may I ?
It's been a couple of years now,
would you mind rewiring my account to the hive?

Love

elusive illusion

The Traveler
#26 Posted : 4/24/2015 2:23:40 PM

"No, seriously"

kyrolima wrote:
still waitin' dawg Pleased

Hey Forum
Hey Trav,
Hey guys and girls ;D
may I ?
It's been a couple of years now,
would you mind rewiring my account to the hive?

Love

If you have changed your ways then we might give you another chance. Even though I'm skeptical I would love to be proven wrong on that point.

Just remind yourself that I'm now much easier in booting bad elements from this site forever, since bad elements take away the joy from the people I love to see here.

Kind regards,

The Traveler

Fright&Hatred
#27 Posted : 6/1/2015 11:58:37 PM

Don't worry, B. Caapi.

TheAwakening wrote:
Really good idea! When I logged in and got the questionnaire on april fools I approached it seriously for the first couple of questions thinking that it was a really good idea, then with the strange questions it finally clicked..still took me a while to work out how to get in Big grin Good to see a serious version is being implemented!

smokerx wrote:
I like it but would not want to go through those million questions again my self. After two hours never ending loop I was really upset Sad Big grin And the %^$%^£^ hint did not work Smile

Same! You have no idea how many of those I seriously answered before seeing the little "just type:smoalk moar" Hours went by! Even the silly questions were of no hint to me. I thought it was an error as I even started getting the same questions over and over. But it was fun. Laughing

Perhaps this teaches me to be more observant.
“...Know what you're using, decide just why you're using it, and you can have a rich experience. They're not addictive, and they're certainly not escapist, either, but they're exceptionally valuable tools for understanding the human mind, and how it works.” ― Alexander Shulgin, Pihkal: A Chemical Love Story

FloorFan
#28 Posted : 8/13/2015 10:19:26 PM

Off, Low, Medium, or High?

Been away for a while. Moved, and moved again. Anyway, I was wondering what the questionnaire was about. This is a really cool thing and just them trying to get promoted quicker shows intend and some if not most of these are some serious questions! As in not just a tester of intent but a tester of their ability to research on their own and apply it to an answer rationally.

I give it a Thumbs up and will frequent the subforum often perhaps.
* Everything I write is made up tripe: whispers of wind coming off the blades in my face for I am a fictional man with a floor fan for a brain pan.

Say something to my face, I have no choice, but to replace my reply, with your Darth Vader voice!

Nitegazer
#29 Posted : 8/14/2015 3:39:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I've been away for a while too-- busy with some major transitions in my life and didn't really feel it was a time to engage with the molecule. Now I'm integrating a new life and find myself back here.

I am very much a novice, so I find the questionnaire useful for myself to brush up on all things Nexus. Although I am a member, I will be going over the questions and broadening my knowledge.

Thanks for setting this up Trav-- it is very much in line with the Nexus providing a solid community and safe journeying.

PREV12