We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
DMT + Kava + MDMA + Psilocybin + Mescaline/With extracts + cannabis + amphetamine Options

FluffyClouds
#1 Posted : 4/2/2015 11:03:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi all,

What would happen if one put all of the below into a rollie and smoked it?

DMT (very small dose)
Kava
Psilocybin
Mescaline (with the alkaloids)
Cannabis
Amphetamine
MDMA (small dose)
dark chocolate (eat it, not put it in rollie)

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

The Traveler
#2 Posted : 4/2/2015 11:12:02 AM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

Some very irresponsible things I would guess.

Please check the attitude page:

Safe and constructive drug talk

And also this thread will be a good thing to read (as pointed out in the Attitude page):

[NEW] Policy regarding discussion of different drugs

Kind regards,

The Traveler

Synkromystic
#3 Posted : 4/3/2015 2:25:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

FluffyClouds wrote:
Hi all,

DMT (very small dose)
Kava
Psilocybin
Cannabis
Amphetamine
MDMA (small dose)

Aside from being a really bad idea (dangerous).....That sounds like one of the most disgusting things to smoke.

greenmoss
#4 Posted : 4/3/2015 5:26:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Synkromystic wrote:
FluffyClouds wrote:
Hi all,

DMT (very small dose)
Kava
Psilocybin
Cannabis
Amphetamine
MDMA (small dose)

Aside from being a really bad idea (dangerous).....That sounds like one of the most disgusting things to smoke.

Well you could add herbs such as lavender or something

Nathanial.Dread
#5 Posted : 4/3/2015 5:49:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This would be dumb:

Kava kava is a weak MAOI, so combining it with MDMA and amphetamine would be very risky.
Amphetamine is neurotoxic and MDMA may be as well, so that's another thing to worry about.
The combination of amphetamine and MDMA is also risky, since you're combining uppers.
Psilocybin mushrooms can't be smoked, as far as we know.
MDMA isn't all that effective when smoked, anyway.

Also, saying "mescaline, with alkaloids," doesn't make much sense, since mescaline IS an alkaloid. Do you mean peyote/cactus? That tends not to smoke either.

You would probably just feel really tweaked out, and would be in very real danger of having some kind of psychotic break or hypertensive crisis.
Don't do it.

Blessings
~ND
"There are many paths up the same mountain."

obliguhl
#6 Posted : 4/3/2015 5:52:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
and MDMA may be as well,

Source please

Varox
#7 Posted : 4/3/2015 5:56:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Respect for the people providing serious answers to thoughtless questions Thumbs up

Varox
#8 Posted : 4/3/2015 5:58:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

obliguhl wrote:
Quote:
and MDMA may be as well,

Source please

Yes please. Also on the combination of MDMA and amphetamine since almost every pill in the world combines these two...

joedirt
#9 Posted : 4/3/2015 7:35:52 PM

Not I

obliguhl wrote:
Quote:
and MDMA may be as well,

Source please

http://thedea.org/neurotoxicity.html

MDMA may be OK to use occasionally. But talk to anyone that has abused it for awhile. I have never abused it, but i had a wicked rebound from 120mg MDMA and 15mg 2cB. By wicked I mean i really felt off 2 day's later and it lasted almost a week before I felt back to baseline...

Is it neurotoxic? Well yeah It's been show in high doses. Is it at recreational doses? Most likely depends on body temperature.

My advice, if you are going to do MDMA, make a large batch of green veggie juice and drink it through out the night. Every time I've done this I have woke up the next day with a similar afterglow to psychedelics with out any noticeable harm. the MDMA/2C night I describe above I didn't take any antioxidants not did I pre/post load with tryptophan or 5HTP. It is the only time I have ever had rebound from it. I have only used it approx. 5 times over the last 2 years.

Peace
If your religion, faith, devotion, or self proclaimed spirituality is not directly leading to an increase in kindness, empathy, compassion and tolerance for others then you have been misled.

Varox
#10 Posted : 4/3/2015 9:51:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

joedirt wrote:
obliguhl wrote:
Quote:
and MDMA may be as well,

Source please

MDMA may be OK to use occasionally. But talk to anyone that has abused it for awhile. I have never abused it, but i had a wicked rebound from 120mg MDMA and 15mg 2cB. By wicked I mean i really felt off 2 day's later and it lasted almost a week before I felt back to baseline...

Is it neurotoxic? Well yeah It's been show in high doses. Is it at recreational doses? Most likely depends on body temperature.

My advice, if you are going to do MDMA, make a large batch of green veggie juice and drink it through out the night. Every time I've done this I have woke up the next day with a similar afterglow to psychedelics with out any noticeable harm. the MDMA/2C night I describe above I didn't take any antioxidants not did I pre/post load with tryptophan or 5HTP. It is the only time I have ever had rebound from it. I have only used it approx. 5 times over the last 2 years.

Peace

Absolutely agree on your abuse point. MDMA is an amphetamine and as such it is hard on your body, as is mescaline for that matter. While a veggie juice is always good I always recommend following the guide at rollsafe.org. I never have but an afterglow that lasts for a week following the advice on that site. Neurotoxicity is a different matter and I have read that MDMA is safe if used properly. This is: proper dosing, not more than once every two months and taking proper sups. I love MDMA and for me the best reason to follow this advice is that it helps keeping it "special".

joedirt
#11 Posted : 4/3/2015 10:38:48 PM

Not I

The veggie juice (Kale, celery, apple, yello pepper, carrots, etc) is probably best way to get as many anti oxidants in your system as possible...and drinking during the duration of the roll (I do this at home and not at a rave.. so your milage may very) keeps your system full of antioxidants.. Of course you can follow dance safe's guidelines as well... but veggie juice, was my choice to replace vitamin C.. and it works amazingly.

As for neurotoxicity. It's not a joke and it's real. Yes you are lkely safe at reasonable doses, but don't kid yourself with this. There is a reason why it can't be used a lot... and no mescaline isn't anything at all like MDMA. Yes the mecaline experience is physically taxing ,but that is predominantly from the duration of the experience. LSD can be like this as well. But neither of these drugs have ever been shown to cause neurotoxicity at anything approaching a normal dose.

I'm not bashing MDMA here. I enjoy it myself on occasion, but don't be niave about the neurotoxicity.

While this paper may have been retracted if you go read the retraction they still stand by the prior research
Paper: http://www.sciencemag.or...tent/297/5590/2260.short
Retraction: http://www.sciencemag.or...nt/301/5639/1479.2#ref-3

Prior research can be found:here, here, here, here, and here.

The fist link was actually funded by MAPS:
Quote:
This work was supported in part by the Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies, Sarasota, FL and CPHF subcontract No. 091A-701.

Yes those studies were done with monkeys and the doses were absurd, but the drug absolutely can be neurotoxic at doses that humans do in fact sometimes take. But worse I see people walking around bumping MDMA at festivals like it's coke and that is a recipe for disaster. And yes there is a lot of evidence showing as long as you don't redose in the same night you can minimize your impact, but I just don't think it's right to down play the neurotoxicity potential on a site dedicated to harm reduction in general.

Use the drug, enjoy the drug, respect the drug...but never fool yourself about the what the drug is just because you like it.

Peace
If your religion, faith, devotion, or self proclaimed spirituality is not directly leading to an increase in kindness, empathy, compassion and tolerance for others then you have been misled.

Varox
#12 Posted : 4/3/2015 11:45:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Oh I completely agree with what you posted and I'm sorry if what I wrote lends itself for a different interpretation. I am not trying to downplay the MDMA's neurtoxicity potential, quite the contrary in fact, that is why I pointed to www.rollsafe.org which is not precisely a website which tries to "fool [people] about the what the drug is just because [they] like it". This is of course clear to anyone who actually checks out the website as the very first thing you see is a huge text stating: Hi, my name is Molly. Do me safely. (THIS IS AN MDMA HARM REDUCTION GUIDE). If you check the recommended supplements you'll see that the whole focus of those is precisely: neurotoxicity...

What I did try to say is that a nice complement for your veggie juice advice is ALL the other advice on that website on substance, dosing, food before, during and after including supplements and they whys of it all...

Peace! Thumbs up

The Day Tripper
#13 Posted : 4/4/2015 4:01:00 AM

Rennasauce Man

Location: A Pale Blue Dot orbiting a GV2 Yellow Dwarf fusion powered Luminous Ball of Plasma at 30km/s
Varox wrote:
joedirt wrote:
obliguhl wrote:
Quote:
and MDMA may be as well,

Source please

Peace

Absolutely agree on your abuse point. MDMA is an amphetamine and as such it is hard on your body, as is mescaline for that matter. While a veggie juice is always good I always recommend following the guide at rollsafe.org. I never have but an afterglow that lasts for a week following the advice on that site. Neurotoxicity is a different matter and I have read that MDMA is safe if used properly. This is: proper dosing, not more than once every two months and taking proper sups. I love MDMA and for me the best reason to follow this advice is that it helps keeping it "special".

Mescaline may be considered "hard on the body" subjectively from an experiential standpoint, but in no way is it neurotoxic like most amphetamines, and its method of action is receptor agonism, NOT release or re-uptake inhibition of neurotransmitters.

In short, mescaline can't even be considered anywhere near as hard on the body as nearly any amphetamine, especially ones like regular old amphetamine and mdma.

Just sayin...
"let those who have talked to the elves, find each other and band together" -TMK

In a society in which nearly everybody is dominated by somebody else's mind or by a disembodied mind, it becomes increasingly difficult to learn the truth about the activities of governments and corporations, about the quality or value of products, or about the health of one's own place and economy.
In such a society, also, our private economies will depend less upon the private ownership of real, usable property, and more upon property that is institutional and abstract, beyond individual control, such as money, insurance policies, certificates of deposit, stocks, etc. And as our private economies become more abstract, the mutual, free helps and pleasures of family and community life will be supplanted by a kind of displaced citizenship and by commerce with impersonal and self-interested suppliers...
The great enemy of freedom is the alignment of political power with wealth. This alignment destroys the commonwealth - that is, the natural wealth of localities and the local economies of household, neighborhood, and community - and so destroys democracy, of which the commonwealth is the foundation and practical means.” - Wendell Berry

Varox
#14 Posted : 4/4/2015 9:13:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I dunno the medical or chemical reasons behind it all and for sure I have no idea how MDMA and mescaline compare on a chemical level and their actions. The only thing I was saying as a layman is that mescaline hangover is a very commonly reported issue ranging from cramps, muscle soreness, worn out feeling, etc. And funny enough, most recreational users tend to compare such hangover with an MDMA hangover. I don't know if I would call these hangover symptoms "subjective" as I suspect they are a direct consequence of the use of the substance and not just dependant on the person who took it... but again, I dont really know as I am not an expert.

Peace

joedirt
#15 Posted : 4/4/2015 1:42:25 PM

Not I

It's all good Varox we are on the same page. Sorry if I came across harsh. The links were partially in response to the post above your asking for links.

BTW I have never had a hangover from mescaline. 2C-B yes (headache), Mescaline nothing but amazing afterglow for several day's. Mescaline is easily one of my top 3 psychedelics. Smile I feel I get the empathy of MDMA without the speedy edginess...though mescaline is a strong stimulant it never feels edgy to me.. I should qualify that I have only ever done cactus extract in sufficient dose to trip... Though I would love to take a real dose of synthetic mescaline some day.

Just for the record though. Mescaline is a Phenethylamine and MDMA is a psychedelic amphetamine. Total different metabolic pathway's and thus toxicity profiles.

Peace

Sandgrease
#16 Posted : 4/4/2015 2:41:46 PM
DMT-Nexus member

This seems like a terrible idea. Does get my curious to try smoking Kava root powder. I've heard its possible but can't imagine its all that enjoyable. I've wondered how hard you'd roll if you tried to smoke mdma, sounds like a bad idea though....

Varox
#17 Posted : 4/4/2015 3:13:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

joedirt wrote:
It's all good Varox we are on the same page. Sorry if I came across harsh. The links were partially in response to the post above your asking for links.

BTW I have never had a hangover from mescaline. 2C-B yes (headache), Mescaline nothing but amazing afterglow for several day's. Mescaline is easily one of my top 3 psychedelics. Smile I feel I get the empathy of MDMA without the speedy edginess...though mescaline is a strong stimulant it never feels edgy to me.. I should qualify that I have only ever done cactus extract in sufficient dose to trip... Though I would love to take a real dose of synthetic mescaline some day.

Just for the record though. Mescaline is a Phenethylamine and MDMA is a psychedelic amphetamine. Total different metabolic pathway's and thus toxicity profiles.

Peace

We are totally on the same page. I also never had a hangover from MDMA though I know it is very prone to a harsh comedown if you dont take care of yourself. On the other hand I always use MDMA indoors with friends and i love the confidence it gives me to blast off with DMT. I yet have to have a bad trip on MDMA or on DMT while on MDMA.

Peace!

greenmoss
#18 Posted : 6/2/2015 8:55:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

joedirt wrote:
The veggie juice (Kale, celery, apple, yello pepper, carrots, etc) is probably best way to get as many anti oxidants in your system as possible...and drinking during the duration of the roll (I do this at home and not at a rave.. so your milage may very) keeps your system full of antioxidants.. Of course you can follow dance safe's guidelines as well... but veggie juice, was my choice to replace vitamin C.. and it works amazingly.

very well said, some great content here...

same here, one time I drank too much Alcohol, so I ate a couple of carrots and other veg, after eating it I felt great/totally refreshed.

remember, there's loads of bioactive compounds and stuff in carrots,fruit,etc...

Ryusaki
#19 Posted : 6/5/2015 1:10:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Can shrooms be combined with Peyote/mescaline?
Some DMT infused weed inhaled on top of it?

If thats possible i am sure there is a place for some chocolade in the mix?

Just leave out the chemicals and it could be possible.

Nathanial.Dread
#20 Posted : 6/5/2015 3:05:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ryusaki wrote:
Can shrooms be combined with Peyote/mescaline?
Some DMT infused weed inhaled on top of it?

If thats possible i am sure there is a place for some chocolade in the mix?

Just leave out the chemicals and it could be possible.

Psilocybin, DMT, and mescaline are all chemicals Wink
As is water, air, and pretty much everything in even the most organic, free-range tomato.

Blessings
~ND
"There are many paths up the same mountain."