We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123
Welcome back in! Options

Nathanial.Dread
#41 Posted : 4/2/2015 3:49:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

112233 wrote:
wearepeople wrote:
Mr.Peabody wrote:
So was the hint there the whole time?

No, only around question #40 did it appear.

How can that be? i saw it at question 33; others saw it earlier, others painfully later

The mods had a live-feed of who was responding, so maybe they really did have the power to give some people the hint at their discretion Wut?

Otherwise, it could have been randomized.

Blessings
~ND
"There are many paths up the same mountain."

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Synkromystic
#42 Posted : 4/2/2015 5:24:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Nathanial.Dread wrote:
112233 wrote:
wearepeople wrote:
Mr.Peabody wrote:

No, only around question #40 did it appear.

How can that be? i saw it at question 33; others saw it earlier, others painfully later

The mods had a live-feed of who was responding, so maybe they really did have the power to give some people the hint at their discretion Wut?

Otherwise, it could have been randomized.

Blessings
~ND

I thought I saw the ''Just type : Smoalk more '' text slowly getting brighter as I answered more and more questions. It could be my imagination though.

I'm completely clueless as to what day it is, and I dont visit friends often at all, or interact much in society....I was taking the questions very seriously, but I kept looking back at the text wondering what is that.....Finally after answering so many nonsensical questions I just decided to do what the text said...lol

AcaciaConfusedYah
#43 Posted : 4/2/2015 5:32:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expertSenior Member

Ufostrahlen wrote:
null24 wrote:
Can someone go tell acaciaconfusedya that it's okay to come in now? He's been standing outside with his arms folded staring at the ground all night!

I think he realized it's 1st of April, when he read the intergalatic brujo thing.

Hehehe, yehhh... it took me a minute. I was genuinely confused, because I was on the chat and it randomly reloaded to the questionaire. I typed the chat link in manually, and it loaded the chat screen long enough to see that other members were in the chat; and long enough for me to type "HI," before being redirected to the questionaire - in hindsight, there were only a few members: Trav, ouro, end, and maybe one or two others.... SO, I got a bit butthurt at first. Shocked

Around question 5, yes trav being abducted, I figured it was something else SmileCool Love

YA GOT ME, Trav.Love Twisted Evil
Sometimes it's good for a change. Other times it isn't.

Praxis.
#44 Posted : 4/2/2015 5:33:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Man you guys got me pretty good Big grin

I just KNEW I wasnt going to fall for it this year either Rolling eyes
"Consciousness grows in spirals." --George L. Jackson

If you can just get your mind together, then come across to me. We'll hold hands and then we'll watch the sunrise from the bottom of the sea...
But first, are you experienced?

smokerx
#45 Posted : 4/2/2015 7:22:33 AM

ThGiL fO TiRipS

I took it very seriously and spent more then 2 hours on it. I was not laughing at all you should have seen my face Wut? Crying or very sad Sick

I had no idea it was a joke I actually thought this was very good move to do but then it came to that loop and all was repeating on and on and on Smile I remember thinking why would Trav make such mistake in programming ?

You got me Big grin

We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.

We are all living in our own feces.

reddog
#46 Posted : 4/2/2015 7:55:24 AM

Entheometrist

Sheesh, I've been totally unaware of April 1 Shocked Still had fun answering the questions Big grin

Jees
#47 Posted : 4/2/2015 9:12:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Question #2 gave me the 1 April hint already, but still wanted to see if there was an end, and if so, how it ends. Paste+entered to get to the end, but it seemed a loop, bummer Mad
Very good one though!

The Traveler could not get in with the exit code? Big grin
https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=63724
Another joke or was he fooled too by fellow programmers?

The Traveler
#48 Posted : 4/2/2015 9:55:53 AM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

Mr.Peabody wrote:

The hint was there all the time, it just got brighter and more visible with each answer. Some people seem to have better screens than others. Pleased

Jees wrote:
The Traveler could not get in with the exit code? Big grin
https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=63724
Another joke or was he fooled too by fellow programmers?

I had to check quite a few times if all was still working as it should.

During the day we made the SMOALK MOAR hint a little bit more easy to see along the way, also the code was changed so it would automatically redirect people to the chat without them having to click on Kikker.

Kind regards,

The Traveler

teotenakeltje
#49 Posted : 4/2/2015 5:25:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

After I got in the chat, I was so happy to have passed the test, and keep my DMT membership.
It took me another 5 minutes to realize: APRIL FOOLS! Smile Made me feel like a complete idiot...
And I was honestly relieved to see (in real time, haha) that I was not the only one to take the questions very seriously....Smile
Best April fools ever!!

Mr.Peabody
#50 Posted : 4/3/2015 2:27:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Trav wrote:
The hint was there all the time, it just got brighter and more visible with each answer. Some people seem to have better screens than others. Pleased

Oh, yeah, of course.... I totally meant that it was my screen's fault I didn't notice for over 30 questions....Cool
Be an adult only when necessary.

PREV123