We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123NEXT
Welcome back in! Options

Ufostrahlen
#21 Posted : 4/1/2015 1:06:27 PM

xͭ͆͝͏̮͔̜t̟̬̦̣̟͉͈̞̝ͣͫ͞,̡̼̭̘̙̜ͧ̆̀̔ͮ́ͯͯt̢̘̬͓͕̬́ͪ̽́s̢̜̠̬̘͖̠͕ͫ͗̾͋͒̃͛̚͞ͅ

obliguhl wrote:
What are your favourite responses so far? I found it funny that both ufostrahlen and I dedicated a new psylocybe strain (?) to jamie lol

Maybe we are mentally connected somehow? I first thought of kirkii and then I realized, that jamie and kirkii sounds alike, so I named a strain psilocybe jamieii. No particulay reason tho, I just searched my mind for names who are affiliated with mushrooms.

Some responses were funny, I can't point one out directly. This one made me feel a little worried, because who connects AcaciaConfusedYah with negativity? Not me...

AcaciaConfusedYah wrote:
I have no idea what the New World Organization bank is,why it would be needed to be a member of the DMT-nexus. I guess this is like a ban then? Wow. I feel like I've contributed a good bit and offered a positive attitude to many of the members.... I guess everything comes to an end at some point.

Internet Security: PsilocybeChild's Internet Security Walk-Through(1)(2)(3)(4)(5)(6)(7)(8)
Search the Nexus with disconnect.me (anonymous Google search) by adding "site:dmt-nexus.me" (w/o the ") to your search.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

null24
#22 Posted : 4/1/2015 3:15:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Can someone go tell acaciaconfusedya that it's okay to come in now? He's been standing outside with his arms folded staring at the ground all night!
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

Ufostrahlen
#23 Posted : 4/1/2015 4:37:40 PM

null24 wrote:
Can someone go tell acaciaconfusedya that it's okay to come in now? He's been standing outside with his arms folded staring at the ground all night!

I think he realized it's 1st of April, when he read the intergalatic brujo thing.
Internet Security: PsilocybeChild's Internet Security Walk-Through(1)(2)(3)(4)(5)(6)(7)(8)
Search the Nexus with disconnect.me (anonymous Google search) by adding "site:dmt-nexus.me" (w/o the ") to your search.

inaniel
#24 Posted : 4/1/2015 4:44:46 PM

mas alla del mar

that was quite hilarious, especially since i thought it was something like the 26th of march yesterday Wut? terrible at keeping up with dates, etc

i was filling it out while multitasking and didn't realize it was april fools. right after i clicked the link page, i closed my laptop to watch birdman with my wife. after the film she gave me a positive pregnancy test (which at the moment i didn't realize was from our first pregnancy). i think i may have responded a bit like homer simpson pulling his hair out. when i saw her laughter i put the pieces together, lol.

i'm just not sure it will top the illuminati joke though since i'm certain there's folks on the internet who still believe this is controlled by the elitedawgz

Ufostrahlen
#25 Posted : 4/1/2015 4:49:13 PM

Quote:

If SnozzleBerry is taking 23 licks per second from the left gland during the full moon with jupiter rising in Aquarius, approximately how many licks per second will Dreamer have to take from the right gland before they appease The Mighty Kikker enough to breakthrough?

ANSWER

This is making me flashback to grade school story problems.

QUESTION

You have just discovered that The Traveler has been kidnapped by Freemason brujos. Briefly share the Icaro you would sing to bring him back safely.

ANSWER

Party In The U.S.A - Miley Cyrus

Very happy

Jin
#26 Posted : 4/1/2015 5:07:47 PM

yes

inaniel wrote:

i'm just not sure it will top the illuminati joke though since i'm certain there's folks on the internet who still believe this is controlled by the elitedawgz

yes but that is not a joke

The Nexus and illuminati do work together
illusions !, there are no illusions
there is only that which is the truth

concombres
#27 Posted : 4/1/2015 5:09:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Wow so is the whole nexus watching chat?lol.
I answered questions forever & had a hunch it was a joke before i noticed chat in the url & smoalk moar.

You guys got me good Thumbs up

Doc Buxin
#28 Posted : 4/1/2015 6:21:36 PM

Pay No Mind

starway6 wrote:
yeh.At first...i thought i was being barred from nexus?..because you cant answer questions that never end!Laughing

That was exactly what I thought....And that it was somehow only happening to me....what a surprise when I finally figured it out!!!Shocked Razz Laughing
Freedom's so hard
When we are all bound by laws
Etched in the scheme of nature's own hand
Unseen by all those who fail
In their pursuit of fate

D.REYx420
#29 Posted : 4/1/2015 7:55:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

happy nexus day everyone <3
"we are not human being's having spiritual experiences, we are spiritual being's having human experience's." (Teilhard de Chardin (1975?)

Entheogenerator
#30 Posted : 4/1/2015 9:32:50 PM

Homo discens

Best one yet for sure. I love the April Fool's jokes that Trav and the mods do every year. It's always nice when some quality humor is injected into this forum which often takes itself pretty seriously (for the most part... Razz ).

Great job guys. I love the Nexus so much <3

"It's all fun and games until someone loses an I" - Ringworm
Attitude PageHealth & SafetyFAQKnown Substance InteractionsExtraction TeksThe Machine

Cognitive Heart
#31 Posted : 4/1/2015 9:47:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Got me good! Big grin April fools Nexians!
'What's going to happen?' 'Something wonderful.'

Skip the manual, now, where's the master switch?

We are interstellar stardust, the re-dox co-factors of existence. Serve the sacred laws of the universe before your time comes to an end. Oh yes, you shall be rewarded.

datdmt
#32 Posted : 4/1/2015 11:33:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

oh man i was so scared.
It feels familiar , for good reason.

ScientificMethod
#33 Posted : 4/2/2015 12:08:56 AM

The_Scientific_Method

I was so happy that we were going to have a new "elete club" for those who knew all the answers to the "hard questions." LOL. Then the questions kept going and going and going, and I started to get upset that there was no way to access the forums. I knew it had to be an April 1 prank, but I was seriously p*ssed that I couldn't get any access to the forums until the 2nd... Then I realized that I just needed to Smoalk Moar and it became instantly hilarious to read the other responses. I'm glad that I didn't answer as many questions as some others. LOL.

Well done, friend!
All of my posts are entirely fictional. I am a writer, and as a means to research the life of a fictional character that I'm writing about, I post on the Nexus to get into character. In real life I have no interest or interaction with mind-altering substances.

--Shadow
#34 Posted : 4/2/2015 12:31:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Arggg... You guys got me again!
Last year House Rogan got me!

man am I a sucker for these....

Embarrased

Throughout recorded time and long before, trees have stood as sentinels, wise yet silent, patiently accumulating their rings while the storms of history have raged around them --The living wisdom of trees, Fred Hageneder

a1pha
#35 Posted : 4/2/2015 1:04:21 AM

Moderator | Skills: Master hacker!

--Shadow wrote:
Arggg... You guys got me again!
Last year House Rogan got me!

man am I a sucker for these....

Embarrased

You were PISSED last year! Glad you stuck around.

;D
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." -A.Huxley

Mr.Peabody
#36 Posted : 4/2/2015 2:48:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

So was the hint there the whole time?
Be an adult only when necessary.

#37 Posted : 4/2/2015 3:03:58 AM

Game Master

Jin wrote:
inaniel wrote:

yes but that is not a joke

The Nexus and illuminati do work together

Jin: you have been asked to not talk about this. You will not be asked again; counter measures will commence if full compliance is not met.
Fear, belief, love phenomena that determined the course of our lives. These forces begin long before we are born and continue after we perish. We cross and recross our old paths like figure skaters; our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime and every kindness, we birth our future.
---David Mitchell, Cloud Atlas

wearepeople
#38 Posted : 4/2/2015 3:04:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Mr.Peabody wrote:

No, only around question #40 did it appear.
+ ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- DMT Nexus Research ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- +

#39 Posted : 4/2/2015 3:06:01 AM

Game Master

wearepeople wrote:
Mr.Peabody wrote:

No, only around question #40 did it appear.

How can that be? i saw it at question 33; others saw it earlier, others painfully later
Fear, belief, love phenomena that determined the course of our lives. These forces begin long before we are born and continue after we perish. We cross and recross our old paths like figure skaters; our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime and every kindness, we birth our future.
---David Mitchell, Cloud Atlas

slewb
#40 Posted : 4/2/2015 3:48:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I was glad to see that the average nexian was at least as clueless as I am with regards to like, what day of the year it is. Also I like how those questions took precedence over work that I actually had to do.

PREV123NEXT