We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
QiGong Options

livinglife
#1 Posted : 1/29/2015 11:17:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

i have always been interested in energy, and all my life i have been very sensitive and lived with the thought "there is something completely wrong with me" " why do i feel this way around other people. " And the last years i have discovered that it's not always me, but other peoples energy. I red an article about over sensitive humans, and it was like reading a biography about myself.

2 days ago we had yoga class at school with one of the teachers wifes, she is from england, composing music, and have a huge interest in ecological growth. Anyway, after the yoga we participated in a qigong lesson in our town, it was mind blowing experience, we where 12 people in the room charging energy together, the teacher got goosebumps and told us that the energy was very strong. I started giggling because i had this overwhelming feeling getting stronger inside of me and I could feel the energy ball in my hands, it was static.

After the lesson i was in balance, I played some chess with one of the girls at school and just spreading the good energy around me talking to people.

The next day was really nice and I was in full control of my own mind and body, I thought.. until, I sat down with a man in the eating room, I could sense the energy around him, it was bad, it was dragging me down, he couldn't even look me into the eyes, I tried to communicate with him but he was acting weird, hiding he's face. And I could feel I was about to transform into the same state as him, I couldn't protect myself because i was sitting there to long, I should just have left in time. I have talked to him before, many times, he is christian, and he believe very much in the bible, i was telling him about psychedelic drugs, gatherings, DMT, mind and spirit, just telling him what i believed in, that freedom is our birthright and that we should think free to become the better version of ourself..he got mad, "this hippie stuff is just hilarious". and so on.

Anyway, I finished my plate with food (vegetables), and I was feeling very bad, I walked away from him and found one of my good friends sitting in another room, I explaining what happened, but, I could still feel the bad energy, I had to leave the room in full frustration over myself, I lost all control and was doubting myself, "was it me" was it him"."etc etc.

I layed down and relaxed, holding my hands on my solar plexus and focusing on the breath, breathing all the negativity out, it slowly went away and i went to sleep.

today I'm feeling okay. But i have some questions about this.

How do i train myself to have more control over the energy?

How can i protect myself against negative energy?

I'm a quiet relaxed man, I don't talk to much, only if it's really interesting. Can that be a threat for somebody?

It's a lot of different energy on the school I'm attending, so it's god practise for personal growth i think.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

pitubo
#2 Posted : 1/29/2015 3:48:33 PM

dysfunctional word machine

Sounds like you got into your head and lost touch with your belly. Perhaps the "christian" guy also is very much in his head and the two of you ended up in a headspace conflict? Your proselityzing of the "hippie stuff" could be seen a battle of ideas, right?

livinglife wrote:

Perhaps by not controlling? Control is a mind thing and control mind is a head thing. This energy needs to flow freely throughout your whole body (and the rest of the cosmos).

Try to become relaxed in the lower regions of your belly. Try to let your breathing enter into that space. You can't do that if you're tense. So by becoming aware of the relaxed flowing breath in that space, you can also become aware of any tendencies to tense up and lose contact with it.

livinglife wrote:

Actually you don't need to "protect" yourself at all. If you let it flow as it is then it won't stick, but flow through you. But if you grab onto it, then you start sucking it up. Even that doesn't have to be a problem, if you are aware of it and willing to work with the energy. But if you suck up energy that you mostly feel resistance to, it will be a mess.

livinglife wrote:
I'm a quiet relaxed man, I don't talk to much, only if it's really interesting. Can that be a threat for somebody?

Hypothetically, if somebody feels threatened by the entire world beyond his own control, then you, part of that threatening world, would be perceived as a threat of sorts (until brought "under control"Pleased. If somebody withdraws from a threatening world into his mental ideations and you present opposing views, then you would be perceived as a threat, not just to the mere mental ideations, but to the ability to withdraw from a threatening world as well.

If you manifest a certain freedom of emotional flow and you meet up with somebody who has restricted himself from those emotions and who has frozen up all bodily senses wherein those emotions might flow and who has created a fortress of mental ideations to fend of any remains of threatening emotions from entering his consciousness, then the substitute contact with your emotional freedom will likely cause an intensifying of the defensive mental ideations, possibly also projected outwardly onto you.

RhythmSpring
#3 Posted : 1/29/2015 4:21:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

pitubo wrote:
Actually you don't need to "protect" yourself at all. If you let it flow as it is then it won't stick, but flow through you. But if you grab onto it, then you start sucking it up. Even that doesn't have to be a problem, if you are aware of it and willing to work with the energy. But if you suck up energy that you mostly feel resistance to, it will be a mess.

This is golden advice.
From the unspoken
Grows the once broken

livinglife
#4 Posted : 1/29/2015 4:59:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

pitubo wrote:
Sounds like you got into your head and lost touch with your belly. Perhaps the "christian" guy also is very much in his head and the two of you ended up in a headspace conflict? Your proselityzing of the "hippie stuff" could be seen a battle of ideas, right?

livinglife wrote:

Perhaps by not controlling? Control is a mind thing and control mind is a head thing. This energy needs to flow freely throughout your whole body (and the rest of the cosmos).

Try to become relaxed in the lower regions of your belly. Try to let your breathing enter into that space. You can't do that if you're tense. So by becoming aware of the relaxed flowing breath in that space, you can also become aware of any tendencies to tense up and lose contact with it.

livinglife wrote:

livinglife wrote:

Hypothetically, if somebody feels threatened by the entire world beyond his own control, then you, part of that threatening world, would be perceived as a threat of sorts (until brought "under control"Pleased. If somebody withdraws from a threatening world into his mental ideations and you present opposing views, then you would be perceived as a threat, not just to the mere mental ideations, but to the ability to withdraw from a threatening world as well.

If you manifest a certain freedom of emotional flow and you meet up with somebody who has restricted himself from those emotions and who has frozen up all bodily senses wherein those emotions might flow and who has created a fortress of mental ideations to fend of any remains of threatening emotions from entering his consciousness, then the substitute contact with your emotional freedom will likely cause an intensifying of the defensive mental ideations, possibly also projected outwardly onto you.

That's a damn nice analysis and feedback on my post. thank you for this. Your text makes a lot of sense to me, I'll take your advice with me. I've been doing the opposite the hole time, no wonder things get weird.

So, is this something you have learned through your own journey in life?

Hypothetically, if to persons talk and get into each others headspace, both of them are aware of the situation but they don't mention it, is it okey to talk about it, try to fix it together and get balanced? what is your take on that, ore will it get worse?

I think the qigong will be a nice sidekick for further growth and understanding of this situation as well.

Infectedstyle
#5 Posted : 1/29/2015 6:48:18 PM
I compulsively post from time to time

I would like to try and balance this. I'm personally having a hard time with it. I believe you can also absorb 'energies' from other people and transform it.

What this does, i'm not sure? Maybe it helps.

pitubo
#6 Posted : 1/29/2015 7:14:07 PM

livinglife wrote:
Hypothetically, if to persons talk and get into each others headspace, both of them are aware of the situation but they don't mention it, is it okey to talk about it, try to fix it together and get balanced? what is your take on that, ore will it get worse?

Fix what? If "fixing" the other persons balance brings you out of your own balance, you will both fall. When you are at balance yourself, at least you're not further unbalancing the other person.

pitubo
#7 Posted : 1/29/2015 7:16:48 PM

Infectedstyle wrote:
I believe you can also absorb 'energies' from other people and transform it.

But why would you want to do this? To what end?

livinglife
#8 Posted : 1/29/2015 8:48:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

pitubo wrote:
livinglife wrote:

Fix what? If "fixing" the other persons balance brings you out of your own balance, you will both fall. When you are at balance yourself, at least you're not further unbalancing the other person.

Make sense, i see the hole picture now. I was thinking about "fixing" like making a resonance between us both

Infectedstyle
#9 Posted : 1/29/2015 9:15:32 PM
I compulsively post from time to time

pitubo wrote:
Infectedstyle wrote:
I believe you can also absorb 'energies' from other people and transform it.

But why would you want to do this? To what end?

Some people carry a suprising amount of negativity,
I think if someone can transform this to a positive it's a job well done.

Baphomet 'insecurely' comes to mind.

-
Had an experience of an agressive demon/negativity entering my 2nd chakra. and becoming sick
A spaceship of sorts sucked it out a snake that spiraled out of my spine through my mouth into it's (coloured very colorful 'eatheric' body of this spaechip). I am under the impression that this is a form of growth for the spaceship. And for me it was a well-worth release.

EDit, Edit, ; Maybe my thoughts and experiences are completely unrelated and well kind of stupid, ^^

lickle_emu
#10 Posted : 3/14/2015 10:47:17 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi livinglife,

Reading your post and your situation reminds me of myself. I am somebody who most would consider as being extremely sensitive to the energies around around them. Thick-skinned I am certainly not!

To make things even harder for myself I work as a psychiatric nurse in an environment that is highly charged with aggression and, at times, even hatred.

I recently saw a shamanic practioner who suggested each day I visualise myself being surrounded by a 'blue egg.' I was encouraged to set the intention that the egg only allows in energy that serves the highest good. Any other such energy is to be asked to return to its source transformed into healing love and light. This is a practice which I have since incorporated into my daily routine.

I must stress that I am somebody whom has never given much credit to such visualisations - perhaps seeing them as a bit "airy-fairy" - but it certainly seems to help me.

I was also recommended to use generous amounts of epsom salts in the bath to help clear any negative energy that I may have picked up.

Wishing you the best

- Emu

smokerx
#11 Posted : 3/14/2015 5:12:52 PM

ThGiL fO TiRipS

I would question one think if I was you. Where does the energy you posses come from ? There is obviously something more powerful out there that can bring you down. That can stop your energy what ever it represents. This does not mean necessarily its bad thing. It only means that the energy the guy had around him was superior to yours.

I would like to also know how the guy felt after you left wouldn't you ?

Just because you feel good in your body doesn't necessarily mean the energy around or in you is positive.

We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.

We are all living in our own feces.

livinglife
#12 Posted : 3/27/2015 2:59:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

thanks for the feedback Emu, I will try out the blue egg and so on=) I don't blame the man, sometimes it's also me, but nobody sits with him during dinner, some girl here the other day got mad on him because he talks about god pretty much, you see, we sit face to face when we eat, very close, everyday i sit with a new person, (atleast i try), it's funny how you can see the people are choosing the most comfortable spots, but is that a god ore bad thing?

1. talking a lot about nonsense table
2. talking only if necessary table

I try to mix everything up, but if people from table 1 is joining table 2 they are freaking out because the silence is killing them, and vise versa.

In the hole picture i think that some people just don't clash as well, and they just fly.

we have this meetings where we mix different people together in a small couch, and we talk and drink tea, the energy was so bad that i almost lost my speech, it was a good way to practise breathing and so on, and i admit that i have some bad energy as well, but I am working on it.

Just.Ask.The.Axis
#13 Posted : 3/31/2015 4:02:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

My room mate claims he picks up on other people's energy. He says he is sensitive to someone if they are in a bad mood or upset. What is really funny about that is I feel a dark vibe from him a lot.

I'll back off when I feel that vibe. Maybe it's just us together. I feel like I'm bellowing wind into his fire.

So, in my world, one does not only pick up on energy, they also produce and discharge energy. I've noticed a lack of responsibility when it comes to this train of thought. It's like , "well he is upset and now so am I", not the case entirely.

Ever see a couple that prays off each others emotion? One partner is always happy and the other is upset, then when the upset person becomes happy, the other partner is pissed. Some enjoy pushing and pulling on your emotions. Don't let others effect your mood when it is just a game to make themselves feel better. Stop

spacexplorer
#14 Posted : 4/2/2015 12:21:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

You need to work on your own energy until those bad energies just roll right off you no problem.