We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
variations of dmt, nmt in batches of acrb. Options

aj4722
#1 Posted : 3/31/2015 1:31:02 AM
caecus unum

To start I want to thank all of the people on here for all the assistance you have provided me. I have a new question about how much variation of dmt and nmt there could be in different batches of acrb?

I ask because my latest batch of brew is causing vastly different effects from my last. For one it's far less visual and shorter acting but probably twice as intense as my last batch. I started with a test dose, and I seen very light visuals. nothing like my first. But it sent my mind racing. The second time I took a much heavier dose and when I was noticing the onset still lacking in visuals. then I purged upon finishing my mind was launched into as what I can only describe as hyper space spinning around kaleidoscopes and not even understanding what up,down,left, and right but the few times I came to and was able to open my eyes there where still barely any visuals. In all I was in a crazy head trip space for about a total of an hour and a half.

I am still very new to tryptamines but my question is could this newest batch be higher in nmt than dmt. And did this cause the insane head trip with shortened duration and lessened visuals.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

oversoul1919
#2 Posted : 3/31/2015 3:56:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

How does your extract look like? Sometimes, it can happen that ACRB contain way more NMT than DMT. If you've got crystals, it is very unlikely that it is mainly NMT. Goo is different story.

aj4722
#3 Posted : 3/31/2015 5:34:21 AM
caecus unum

I make a brew Using acrb and syrain rue not an extract . but I did notice this brew was much darker than my last

DreaMTripper
#4 Posted : 4/1/2015 11:35:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Most probably NMT yes, I smoked some earlier in a cigarette with tobacco that mopped up some goo and noticed a dmt-like onset, albeit slower and without the visual elements, music sounds great and its a very pleasant body high, very anxiolytic and warming.

dreamingstill
#5 Posted : 4/1/2015 2:27:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi, I'm also dealing with goo/nmt/whathaveyou. Anyway, I've noticed at a certain point in my pulls, what I'm guessing are the DMT crystals are visual (about 3-4 hours in) in the naptha in my freezer.

I've only tried the goo twice, but on one pull there was significantly more crystals present and the resulting yield was much more crystally. Anyway, both trips were weighed at .04 in my CVG.

The first trip (mostly goo, few crystals here and there in the dish) had visuals that seemed further away, the overall trip seemed like it was coated in a dense fog, but I felt very relaxed overall. One thing I should note is that it took more hits to start feeling noticeable effects (about 5). I'm not sure why this is, and my breathing felt very controlled beforehand. Overall the trip felt like my mind was away and my body was being cradled if that makes sense.

The second one that was more crystals than goo was a lot closer to what I feel with regular DMT, but it felt like the inside of my body was rumbling/vibrating. This hit me very quick, and the outside world was all cubes by the second hit. Third hit was a breakthrough hit Smile

With both I did notice a different headspace/afterglow than regular DMT/changa, maybe a bit better to be honest.

Hope I helped! This was all the same batch, by the way. The only difference is that I added about a teaspoon of pickling lime to the bark powder mix before starting the second, more crystal packed pull.

aj4722
#6 Posted : 4/1/2015 2:52:31 PM
caecus unum

The first trip (mostly goo, few crystals here and there in the dish) had visuals that seemed further away, the overall trip seemed like it was coated in a dense fog, but I felt very relaxed overall. One thing I should note is that it took more hits to start feeling noticeable effects (about 5). I'm not sure why this is, and my breathing felt very controlled beforehand. Overall the trip felt like my mind was away and my body was being cradled if that makes sense.

That makes perfect sense that's almost exactly how I felt like my mind was a million miles away and my body was in a senseory deprivation tank. Just floating it also had a unnatural calmness to it. Thanks for the help I really think my this batch has a much higher nmt content.

Is there a way to test the amount of nmt to dmt if so could someone drop a link to the testing procedure.

starway6
#7 Posted : 4/1/2015 9:39:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

With ACRB i sometimes wonder if there isnt hot spots of .. NN DMT..mixed with the NMT ..because some trips are more relaxed with light visuals and others can be very visual and fast acting...

It could be in ..smoking method ..or pipe quality...but i like the more relaxed entry into dmt space and the feeling of being cradeled by mother earth compared to being shot out of a canon into hyperspace..

It also may be in my ..ignition methods.. using a torch lighter..that could be too hot and may burn some spice?

I recently read that using a ..[regular candle flame type lighter] .. is best because its not that hot alowing more dmt molecules to survive unburnt?

Im going to try to start [using a bic lighter]].. instead of my ..[hotter torch lighter].. and see what happens with my ACRB spice..

But very often goo is mostly melted crystals and very potent...