We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123NEXT
Magic Flight Muad-Dib Concentrate Box Vaporizer! Options

hardboiled
#21 Posted : 3/31/2015 6:23:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Bonné wrote:
I have now ordered the Muad Dib and expect it to arrive within 20-30 days.
Definitely looking forward to try this super expensive contraption. Crying or very sad Haha. Big grin

Glad to hear Bonné. Big grin
I think you will love it. I have additional stuff that i ordered but didn't have any spare time so far to mess around. What i got is basically 3 different loading screens for other vaporizers that looked that i could use it with muaddib. I will try to play around over the coming weekend to see if i can get anything working.
For what price did you get it? Mine was 125 EUR plus couple of euros for some additional stuff.
˝What you are is this deep deep thing...and you love to play.˝ - ?

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

hardboiled
#22 Posted : 3/31/2015 6:27:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

starway6 wrote:

I would like to try a muad vape but every shop i go they are only interested in getting the most cash out of their customers..as they wont sell a compleate muad vape to you for a fair price..

Instead they sell you part of the vaporizer and the the other parts are seperate prices..to get more profit from their customers...

I think this is a sad way to do buisness..ill have to waite till the price comes down on the quality muads..all the others are cheap knock offs i think..

Hey starway6. I don't know where you are from but you might check this site if your from Europe. http://www.vaposhop.com/...uad-dib-concentrate-box/
It has the best price for it that i was able to find and i got it in 4 working days.
Hope this helps.Stop

Bonné
#23 Posted : 3/31/2015 7:39:14 PM

Who are you?

I was stupid enough to buy it off of their website, only to realize the next day that several websites sell it at 50-60% of the cost. I ordered it with 3 additional screens and had to drop a total of 208 USD or 193,5 EUR. This is also including the shipping costs.

Normally I tend to search for cheaper alternatives elsewhere, but the fact that I fell in love with this device at first sight, led me to buy it from the original retailer. *shrugs*

hardboiled
#24 Posted : 3/31/2015 8:01:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Damn and i thought i paid a lot for it.Shocked
What can i say live and learn i guess...been there done that.Big grin
As long as you get to enjoy it Thumbs up

starway6
#25 Posted : 4/1/2015 9:11:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

hardboiled wrote:
starway6 wrote:

I would like to try a muad vape but every shop i go they are only interested in getting the most cash out of their customers..as they wont sell a compleate muad vape to you for a fair price..

Instead they sell you part of the vaporizer and the the other parts are seperate prices..to get more profit from their customers...

I think this is a sad way to do buisness..ill have to waite till the price comes down on the quality muads..all the others are cheap knock offs i think..

Hey starway6. I don't know where you are from but you might check this site if your from Europe. http://www.vaposhop.com/...uad-dib-concentrate-box/
It has the best price for it that i was able to find and i got it in 4 working days.
Hope this helps.Stop

Thanks!
!

How much is the price in american dollars?

hardboiled
#26 Posted : 4/4/2015 12:42:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Oke dokeRazz
I have been playing around for a bit and have managed to transform Flash Vape Steel Tabbed Screen http://azarius.net/image...-steel-tabbed-screen.jpg in to a loading basket/screen for Muad-dib.Twisted Evil
It took some folding and refolding of the thin steel mesh to get it done to the point of being usable and ready for testing.
What can i say i tested 5 and 10 mg and it worked like charm. I had to detach those metal clamps from one of the original baskets/screens so that i could reuse them to clip on my own bigger version.
So far everything looks nice and dandy. i went big so eyeballing the size it seams that i could easy load at least 10 times of what i am able to load in original one. I am pointing this out if someone is looking at this and thinking that it's not useful since you cant load heavy. You can and with only one single homemade screen. DISCLAIMER - not encouraging extreme doses and always maintain respect and follow HEALTH & SEAFETY protocols Stop

It's late and time for bed so tomorrow i will probably go for bigger dose (15-25mg) to see how it handles it and to have a little bit stronger experience since it has been a while from the last one.Thumbs up
hardboiled attached the following image(s):
WP_20150403_23_31_09_Pro.jpg (1,791kb) downloaded 241 time(s).
WP_20150403_22_42_17_Pro.jpg (3,115kb) downloaded 240 time(s).
WP_20150404_01_21_03_Pro.jpg (2,441kb) downloaded 245 time(s).

hardboiled
#27 Posted : 4/4/2015 10:50:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

MorningBig grin

I woke up at 9:30 and decided to make another loading basket/screen but this time out of the Arizer (V-Tower/EQ) rimmed dome screen- http://thumbs3.ebaystati...mCeYsNluaxLkqGbX99fQ.jpg
I had to remove the ring since it is to thick and clamping it down on the rails inside of the chamber is impossible while the ring is still on. I simply cut it away with scissors. The mesh used on this screens is little bit thicker than on FlashVAPE version but less dense in vowing. Since this screen is much bigger and there is more material that must get heated i was worried it will not work as good as first one but it did.Thumbs up
The only difference is that now when i try to vape the spice it actually turns into liquid first before starting to vapurise. I don't see that as something bad for now since you still vape the amount but i have only tried couple of milligrams 5 min ago. So far so good. I will do more today in the evening or tomorrow with this screen inside to see the results with bigger doses. what i like about this screen is that is much sturdier than original or my FlashVape modified one and not to mention silly cheaper if you buy additional ones in comparison to original or FlashVAPE.Stop

Bonné you should check this one out for sure. I think this will be the one to keep!Thumbs up
hardboiled attached the following image(s):
WP_20150404_11_07_22_Pro[1].jpg (2,206kb) downloaded 230 time(s).
WP_20150404_11_07_58_Pro[1].jpg (2,203kb) downloaded 231 time(s).
WP_20150404_11_33_39_Pro[1].jpg (2,227kb) downloaded 232 time(s).

hardboiled
#28 Posted : 4/5/2015 5:54:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have tested with 2x5mg, 1x10mg and 1x15mg in my new modified trays in last 20 mins.
I honestly have to admit that going so big is not a way to go. To much material has to be heated.
The original size is just perfect i guess for vaping it instantly.Wut? I will trim down the trays and see how it goes with less mesh around the edges. If i don't make it right then i will have to go with original but two screens inserted.

Bonné
#29 Posted : 4/17/2015 1:06:36 PM

Who are you?

Look what I got! Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin

The costs of the product itself ended up being 208 USD as previously mentioned, but the import charges were another 50 USD, making a whopping total of 258 USD spent!!!
I can't believe the costs reached such an immense level, but that's that.

I will hopefully test the device today or tomorrow, and I'll expand on this thread to the best of my ability. Very happy I've been anticipating this moment.

hardboiled
#30 Posted : 4/17/2015 9:18:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up Big grin Glad you got it buddy but the price...Shocked Crying or very sad Mad
I also received 3 additional screens i ordered since i have retired one out of two that i got with the vaporizer so that means back to testing multiple screens but with bigger doses.Shocked Pleased
Please report back anything that you feel you should share it will be appreciated a lot.Thumbs up

Bonné
#31 Posted : 4/18/2015 10:25:07 AM

Who are you?

I just vaporized the tiniest amount I could get on the brass scooper in order to pre-test the functionality.

It really caught me by surprise how easily the DMT was vaporized. I honestly can't believe it. I follow Hardboiled's advice about inhaling a few seconds before pressing the battery in, holding it for 2 seconds, releasing and sucking for another 5 seconds or so.

I think I burned a very tiny tiny bit, because I did feel something ever so slightly in my throat, but it could've just been the hot air passing through. There was definitely no taste or smell whatsoever.
Everything went perfectly smooth - Although the dosage was too low to feel anything.

I just popped in some more screens to prepare myself for later. Smile

The small containers you get also work very well for containing DMT, if the only alternative you've got is plastic baggies.

Bonné
#32 Posted : 4/18/2015 7:13:56 PM

Who are you?

I loaded this amount on two occasions now, with a 1½ hour wait between them, to make sure there was no tolerance the second time.

The first time I felt nothing but a slight heaviness in my legs and increased salvation in my mouth.
The second time I felt a very slight tryptamine buzz, but definitely nothing to call home about. After waiting in anticipation for 2 minutes I got up and looked in the device. The screens were pretty oily, so I took another hit from it and held in the battery for a considerable amount of time. It was a little harsh and definitely tasted slightly like burnt DMT.
This time I did get effects, but barely anything visually, even with closed eyes. A typical fluid sensation pulsating throughout the room. I always saw a very dark entity who tried to jump-scare me from the left side of my field of vision.

I'm wondering what I might be doing wrong? Not enough heat?
Am I being kept out of the trip intentionally?

DansMaTete
#33 Posted : 4/18/2015 9:00:13 PM

[insert something smart/deep here]

The problem is that in electricity you can not just add more and more resistances (basket in this case) with the same battery power.

You can try with 2 baskets as i guess the battery might provide enough power even if it's not done for that but with 3 the voltage drops (so the temperature) and vaporization is not effective.

If you still want to spend money for DMT vaporization science sake, you can also try to find a more powerful battery or test the power adapter done for this vapo but i can't tell you if it's gona work or not.

Good luck and tell us results if you experiment further.
« I love the smell of boiling MHRB in the morning »

Bonné
#34 Posted : 4/18/2015 9:48:45 PM

Who are you?

So after having wasted 80-100mg's of DMT on nothing, I was left rather disappointed with everything.
I also realized that my intention to smoke DMT today was by no means pure. I was doing it just to try out the vaporizer, not because I was feeling the call.

I was texting with a girl friend of mine and she told me to go for another try.
So this time I only filled the middle trench full while leaving the others empty, as well as holding in the battery for much longer.

It was a pretty harsh hit on my throat, but I assure you, it smacked me like a sledgehammer.
I was instantly sitting in front of the prettiest fractal membrane I've ever seen. It was very wobbly and alive. The entire room had been filled with some type of sensitive jello fluid. I was soaking wet.

Suddenly the membrane popped like a bubble and I was sitting face to face with my dead mother. I could not even grasp it. Emotions were pouring off of me like droplets of water after stepping out of a pool. I was soaked in an emotional bath. I can't possible describe what arised within me at this point. I've never felt like that ever before (Shpongle reference). No thoughts were occupying my mind. Just completely content serenity, nothing else. It was unfathomable. No words were exchanged. We just looked at each other, and that was more than words could ever touch upon.

This was so emotionally intense that my focused started slipping and stuttering after a while, and I ended up just bringing my hands to my eyes and letting the tears fill my already wet eyes. The rest of the experience was naturally also notable, but meeting my mother.... I still can't, and never will, grasp that moment.

Although I ended up paying 258 USD for this device, I feel like every single dollar has already been paid back. My pockets have never felt more full than they do today.

What I do want to know is, how is it possible that I can hold the battery in for 2 seconds and 3 full trenches of DMT will liquify and turn to nothing whatsoever? I was inhaling throughout the entire hit, and even up to 10 seconds after I had released battery pressure.
Although this was the case, none of the first experiments with the device seemed to yield any experience at all.
I just don't think it makes sense that the DMT can simply vanish like that and have no effect whatsoever?

But after the experience with 1 full trench, I am somewhat happy that all 3 didn't manage to hit me. I think it would've blown my mind beyond comprehension.

hardboiled
#35 Posted : 4/18/2015 9:54:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Just read your post Bonné. Don't be discouraged bro. With every new vapurizer a learning curve is unavoidable. Thumbs up
I would stay with 2 screens tops like DansMaTete said since more resistance is created when more material needs to be heated. That is why i haven't been happy with my modified screens and ordered new original ones since they seem to work the best for the batteries that are provided with vaporizer. I think the adapter that they sell could be better solution when using 3 screens but i will wait a little bit longer with the purchase until i do more tests.

I have vaped 5, 10, 15 and 20mg with no problem with one and two screens. Divide the amounts between the two screens and experiment with the time of heating. I apply the heat and as soon as i see it being vaporized i release but then apply again after couple of seconds while still steady inhaling.
I don't know since there are so many factors in play but i tell you i was feeling everything from 10mg onward. Stop
Man i would really feel bad since you paid so much money for it and wouldn't be happy with it. I would honestly feel like i was to blame since i have said it worksMad ...but it does. I will have more free time this next weekend and i will test more with new screens to let you know how it went.
Meanwhile reduce to two screens max and play around with 15-20 mg max and see how much/how long you need to apply the heat to vapurize it without burning it. I think that and inhale speed is the key. More you do it better the feel for it and what works for you.

hardboiled
#36 Posted : 4/18/2015 10:01:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Bonné wrote:
So after having wasted 80-100mg's of DMT on nothing, I was left rather disappointed with everything.
I also realized that my intention to smoke DMT today was by no means pure. I was doing it just to try out the vaporizer, not because I was feeling the call.

So this time I only filled the middle trench full while leaving the others empty, as well as holding in the battery for much longer.

It was a pretty harsh hit on my throat, but I assure you, it smacked me like a sledgehammer.
I was instantly sitting in front of the prettiest fractal membrane I've ever seen. It was very wobbly and alive. The entire room had been filled with some type of sensitive jello fluid. I was soaking wet.

Suddenly the membrane popped like a bubble and I was sitting face to face with my dead mother. I could not even grasp it. Emotions were pouring off of me like droplets of water after stepping out of a pool. I was soaked in an emotional bath. I can't possible describe what arised within me at this point. I've never felt like that ever before (Shpongle reference). No thoughts were occupying my mind. Just completely content serenity, nothing else. It was unfathomable. No words were exchanged. We just looked at each other, and that was more than words could ever touch upon.

This was so emotionally intense that my focused started slipping and stuttering after a while, and I ended up just bringing my hands to my eyes and letting the tears fill my already wet eyes. The rest of the experience was naturally also notable, but meeting my mother.... I still can't, and never will, grasp that moment.

Although I ended up paying 258 USD for this device, I feel like every single dollar has already been paid back. My pockets have never felt more full than they do today.

What I do want to know is, how is it possible that I can hold the battery in for 2 seconds and 3 full trenches of DMT will liquify and turn to nothing whatsoever? I was inhaling throughout the entire hit, and even up to 10 seconds after I had released battery pressure.
Although this was the case, none of the first experiments with the device seemed to yield any experience at all.
I just don't think it makes sense that the DMT can simply vanish like that and have no effect whatsoever?

But after the experience with 1 full trench, I am somewhat happy that all 3 didn't manage to hit me. I think it would've blown my mind beyond comprehension.

You beat me to my post man.Surprised Embarrased
That sounds really incredible my friend and i can only imagine what this experience means to you.Stop

Next time ditch those two and use only one and go for it and after that if needed add second screen and test with two to see what happens. Shocked Thumbs up
Peace and Love Brother Love

hardboiled
#37 Posted : 4/18/2015 10:03:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

hardboiled wrote:
Bonné wrote:

You beat me to my post man.Surprised Embarrased
That sounds really incredible my friend and i can only imagine what this experience means to you.Stop

Next time ditch those two and use only one and go for it and after that if needed add second screen and test with two to see what happens. Shocked Thumbs up
Peace and Love Brother i am so happy for youLove

Bonné
#38 Posted : 4/19/2015 7:45:58 PM

Who are you?

Early this morning I saw that my middle screen trench had some pre-melted DMT inside.
I took a hit of it and thought I got everything, but I didn't.
I did have a very nice relaxed trip though.

Fast forward a couple of hours and I was going to meet up with my friend real quickly. He brought another guy and a girl along with him. I suspected my friend wanted to taste a small hit from the vaporizer, since there was still some DMT residue left inside.
He kindly refused and said he wanted to wait for another day.

Instead, the girl he had brought with him seemed very eager to try DMT for her first time. So naturally, I quickly informed her on how to inhale etc. and she did very well.
Although she took a relatively long drag, I still saw a very sticky puddle of DMT in the screen.
I took a hit myself, and was surprised that it was even stronger than the hit I took at the beginning of the day.

Now I'm sitting here a couple of hours later, and I still see the same amount of DMT residue inside.
Have I been rewarded with a permanent DMT supply in my vaporizer?

This thing just keeps becoming better and better. Hahahaha Big grin Wut? Thumbs up Drool

hardboiled
#39 Posted : 4/21/2015 6:06:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Big grin It is probably recrystallizing back as it cools down. Going by the look how much you packed in those screens i wouldn't be surprised but vaporizer manufacturing dmt would be really something.Laughing
Perhaps in the future?Stop

Bonné
#40 Posted : 4/26/2015 9:42:57 AM

Who are you?

I packed 2 screens today. 1 was completely full while the other was about half.
Before doing so, I tried to hold in the battery until no smoke would come off the screens as they were. They literally smoked for 4 full minutes or so. The room was reeking of DMT. Such a waste, I know, but I had gotten the screens dirty from some Harmala as well.

The first hit I took after that didn't seem to have any effect. Much like my first attempts last week, the DMT just evaporated and some sticky goo was left in the screens. I decided to take another hit where I gave it some extra heat, which definitely triggered the experience promptly. Now, this is all good, but giving it this extra heat that it seems to require really burns my throat. I have a raspy voice for the rest of the day after taking one or two hits in this manner. So I can't help but think that I may be doing something wrong, but I have no clue what it might be.

Overall I had a very great experience though. Smile Not as intense as last time, but definitely just as visual.

PREV123NEXT