We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Introducing psilocybe cyanescens in the local woods Options

teotenakeltje
#1 Posted : 3/31/2015 8:17:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I was wondering today, at work, while checking out this site:

https://gluckspilze.com/store

P. Cyanescens are pretty rare in Germany -at leat that's what I've read, and I've never came accross any, please correct me if I'm wrong.
But the site I metioned above sells spores and colonized spawn of several psychoactive mushrooms.
What if I would by a bag (or several) of colonized spawn and make a mushroom patch in the local forest nearby?
Would it be possible to introduce this extraordinary mushroom to the local flora?
Would the mycelium spread accross several square miles, and bring endless flushes of juicy shrooms? Smile
Please don't tell me I'm being naive... Smile

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Ez
#2 Posted : 3/31/2015 8:55:05 PM

"Love is the medicine."

There's only one way to be certain, but I think that it could work in theory. I was just reading about Azure's bseeing introduced to newecosystems. It takes some time, but it Appears that he now has a recurring patch. I believe it can take up to three years for would lovers to start fruiting, but once they have been established they come back year after year.
(¯`'·.¸(♥)¸.·'´¯Pleased But suddenly you're ripped into being alive. And life is pain, and life is suffering, and life is horror, but my god you are alive and it is spectacular!

HumbleTraveler
#3 Posted : 3/31/2015 9:44:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I dont see why it couldnt be possible. It just really has to be ideal growing conditions, thats all.
"A troop of elves smashes down your front door and rotates and balances the wheels on the after death vehicle, present you with the bill and then depart. And it's completely paradigm shattering. I mean, ya know, union with the white light you could handle. An invasion of your apartment by jeweled self dribbling basketballs from hyperspace that are speaking in demonic Greek is NOT something that you anticipated and could handle!' -T.M.

The posts and stories by this member are simply for fictional entertainment purposes only and do not reflect any 'real life' occurrences.
Smile

teotenakeltje
#4 Posted : 4/1/2015 8:22:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

There's only one way to find out! Smile

Knarkkorven
#5 Posted : 4/10/2015 10:53:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

If you want to find P. cyanescens in Germany, I suggest you look through the guides by Jochen Gartz.

Growing P. cyanescens is one option, but you could also grow some more aggressive species with greater possibilities to spread.

Check out these threads at Shroomery from a guy in Switzerland growing P. ovoideocystidiata:
http://www.shroomery.org...flat.php/Number/14365821
http://www.shroomery.org...flat.php/Number/16204558
http://www.shroomery.org...flat.php/Number/18237364

Quote:
I found 12 new (natural) patches yet within a range of 10 miles from the original patch.
Some on wood chips and some on rotten logs.

Bancopuma
#6 Posted : 4/11/2015 8:27:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Have attached a guide that may be of interest, although concerning P. azurescens is definitely applicable to all of these wood loving psilocybes. Takes you right from spore inoculation to laying out spawn beds.

teotenakeltje
#7 Posted : 4/13/2015 7:26:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Knarkkorven thanks for the tip! That sounds like a nice future project, after I tried the cyans.
Excellent guide Bancopuma! Thumbs up
I received 500ml of Ps.Cyanescens grain spawn, and spawned it directly to about 3 liters of soaked woodchips. I did not bother with buying spores, because I would like to harvest this Fall.
Now I just have to wait until the chips are completely colonized. I hope that this will be the case in 2 weeks.
After that I will have to decide if I use the chips to prepare a small outdoor patch in my garden, or if I add some chips to double the volume. This will enable me to make a bigger outdoor bed. It depends on the colonization speed. In order to fruit in Fall, the outdoor bed should be ready until end of May, right?
I also started a second, smaller container with woodchips, to build up a large quantity of spawn. With this I will try to make some guerilla patches in the nearby wood.
Another interesting option is colonizing woodchips in big tubs, outside, and fruiting directly from the tubs.
I'm definately excited about all this! It seems like the logical next step after my success with cubes and pan cyans. I realy hope that I did not start too late to harvest this Fall.
The good thing is that liberty caps are also abundant here, so If the cyans wont fruit this year, they definately will next year...and I'll still have something to munch on Cool

steppa
#8 Posted : 4/15/2015 1:37:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

teotenakeltje wrote:

P. Cyanescens are pretty rare in Germany -at leat that's what I've read, and I've never came accross any, please correct me if I'm wrong.
But the site I metioned above sells spores and colonized spawn of several psychoactive mushrooms.
What if I would by a bag (or several) of colonized spawn and make a mushroom patch in the local forest nearby?
Would it be possible to introduce this extraordinary mushroom to the local flora?
Would the mycelium spread accross several square miles, and bring endless flushes of juicy shrooms? Smile
Please don't tell me I'm being naive... Smile

Hey teotenakeltje,

somehow a little bird told me, that you were in a conversation about this topic with former member who's unable to write now.

On your topic: Said member has set up a nice guide on how to archive exactly what you want to. I'm sure that he'd love to post it here, but as long as he can't write... You will find it here.

Although you can see all the text, I think you will have to register to access the images.
Everything is always okay in the end, if it's not, then it's not the end.

Nicita
#9 Posted : 4/15/2015 4:51:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I am working with Azurescens in germany and have some nice outdoor patches going. Definitly worth the effort.
One critical step in establishing these mushrooms in the ecosystem is that they have to propagate themselves by spores to colonize new habitat. I haven't seen evidence of this happening so far, but then the oldest beds are only two years and I didn't look around too much and I can't see why this would not work, if there are enough mushrooms fruiting and you don't eat all of them. Laughing
One idea to spread them very fast is to introduce mycelium into woodchip heaps at the local city gardening operation. These would then be used to mulch plant beds and shrubs in the city park and the gardeners do all the work for you Big grin

Ufostrahlen
#10 Posted : 4/15/2015 6:48:51 PM

xͭ͆͝͏̮͔̜t̟̬̦̣̟͉͈̞̝ͣͫ͞,̡̼̭̘̙̜ͧ̆̀̔ͮ́ͯͯt̢̘̬͓͕̬́ͪ̽́s̢̜̠̬̘͖̠͕ͫ͗̾͋͒̃͛̚͞ͅ

Nicita wrote:
One idea to spread them very fast is to introduce mycelium into woodchip heaps at the local city gardening operation. These would then be used to mulch plant beds and shrubs in the city park and the gardeners do all the work for you Big grin

This sounds like an evil masterplan... Twisted Evil
Internet Security: PsilocybeChild's Internet Security Walk-Through(1)(2)(3)(4)(5)(6)(7)(8)
Search the Nexus with disconnect.me (anonymous Google search) by adding "site:dmt-nexus.me" (w/o the ") to your search.

teotenakeltje
#11 Posted : 4/15/2015 7:30:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Steppa, sweet! Smile Thanks to you, the little bird and the mystery man Wink
That forum seems to be dead though, my account is stuck on inactive.
Nicita, I also read that you should never pick all the mushrooms, so the they can sporulate, and create more genetic diversity. You just need a few patches anyway, more shrooms then anyone can handle! Cool
I'm really looking forward to trying cyanescens. It tried a good dose of liberty caps lately, and I was amazed at how clean they felt in comparison to cubenis! So kind to my body, and after the first difficult part I felt so full of energy, that had never happened to me on mushrooms (cubensis). I put on some psytrance and it was amazing! Shocked I thought only acid could made dance like a maniac to sweet psychedelic sounds, but it seems I was wrong.
I even preferred the shorter duration, and the total acceptance by my body.

downwardsfromzero
#12 Posted : 4/15/2015 10:05:48 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

I wish you every success. The feeling of seeing the first pins on your very own tub or patch... aaah! Love

Try to get hold of some ovoids, they'll happily eat the more resinous conifer wood than cyans, which prefer hardwoods. And when they fruit, my oh my!!!

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

null24
#13 Posted : 4/16/2015 4:00:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

downwardsfromzero wrote:
I wish you every success. The feeling of seeing the first pins on your very own tub or patch... aaah! Love

Try to get hold of some ovoids, they'll happily eat the more resinous conifer wood than cyans, which prefer hardwoods. And when they fruit, my oh my!!!

Oh please oh please, do this in my humble town where nearly all parks are mulched with conifer chips.
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

steppa
#14 Posted : 4/16/2015 8:31:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

teotenakeltje wrote:

That forum seems to be dead though, my account is stuck on inactive.

Hehe...it only looks dead. If you ask something, I'm sure, your question will be answered. PM me the account name you have there and will see, if it will be activated. It works all manually over there...
Everything is always okay in the end, if it's not, then it's not the end.

xa
#15 Posted : 10/18/2015 8:54:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Wow...wonderful, i live on the hills....so if i buy a spawn bag i can start to gardening without inoculate medium etc etc... ?

My dream is in autumn go for a walk in the forest in front of me and harvest :-) i have liberty caps on higher hill...but with this thing i can spread magic mushi everywhere here :-)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 0 <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<