We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
dark chocolate 90% connects you with nature. Options

benzyme
#21 Posted : 3/30/2015 12:20:12 AM

analytical chemist

Moderator | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertExtreme Chemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertChemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertSenior Member | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expert

phenolics/polyphenols, a different class of compounds (non-alkaloidal)
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted." ~ hassan i sabbah
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." -Max Planck

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

greenmoss
#22 Posted : 3/30/2015 12:35:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

benzyme wrote:
phenolics/polyphenols, a different class of compounds (non-alkaloidal)

nice m8, that's the one.

hey, do you give tours of the lab ? xD

1ce
#23 Posted : 3/30/2015 1:57:31 AM

Communications-Security Analyst

benzyme wrote:
probably because of sterics

Considering the ED50 of ephedrine is 3mg, it must be some potent material if its sole survival is based off sterics. I find that to be quite impressive. MDMA and MA for example have significant higher effective oral doses, and I can see the function.

Ephedrine has a unique pharmacology though.

slewb
#24 Posted : 3/30/2015 7:35:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The supermarket near my house has like 86% chocolate bars for two dollars fifty. For a while I was eating an entire bar (generally with a a moderate dose of harmala alkaloids) before evening classes in hopes that it would help me stay focused after I stopped using caffeine. Can't say I noticed much effect. Except the effect of undergrads being creeped out by the weird older dude offering them a bit of his chocolate bar.

Tryptallmine
#25 Posted : 3/30/2015 7:42:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

greenmoss wrote:
Hey all,

If you have any interest in nature,tree's,plants,etc then go eat dark chocolate 90%. If you can't find 90% get 85%...

There's something very serious and beautiful in dark chocolate that after eating it, makes you feel connected with nature, like you can FEEL the plants,trees,etc.

and this was only dark chocolate, what would happen if I took psychedlics with a bar of dark chocolate, it would blow my mind ..... I would no longer be conscious from the human mind, but be conscious from the nature's mind.

do it. you will learn and experience.

You must be female?

DansMaTete
#26 Posted : 3/30/2015 7:53:07 AM

[insert something smart/deep here]

slewb wrote:
For a while I was eating an entire bar (generally with a a moderate dose of harmala alkaloids) before evening classes in hopes that it would help me stay focused after I stopped using caffeine. Can't say I noticed much effect. Except the effect of undergrads being creeped out by the weird older dude offering them a bit of his chocolate bar.

Very happy

Did tried this combo tonight and nothing special noticed.
But to notice something, like coffee, i need gallons of it (and then i'm like this Shocked )
« I love the smell of boiling MHRB in the morning »

greenmoss
#27 Posted : 3/30/2015 8:51:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I don't mean to sound like a pig or anything, but I have tested it now and after eating two bars in one day, there's extreme potent effects after the second bar.

its euphoric, mind & body clearing, a clear stimulant that washes away anxiety, and or dare I say it gives you the power to turn any 'anxiety' or worry into a blast of powerful energy.

this could be very helpful for psychedelics.

and like, every time I eat it, there's a feeling of being closer to nature,plants and the earth. so that combined with psychedelics would be very nice.

greenmoss
#28 Posted : 3/30/2015 8:57:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

this may sound crazy, but every now and then after eating those two bars I get this visual color feeling, if I focus on something or try to think, its like then to the darkness there's colors coming up, along with strong clean euphoric types of feelings.

it may sound strange, I agree with you. but this is experience.

its kinda like eating 14 liberty caps
what the man. it keeps getting stronger.

this is awesome !!!

I look up at the forums logo

it looks amazing, its like I can FEEL those jewels, those COLORS. they are coming alive. sparking feeling. water like crystal clear colorful aaaah feeling.

MaNoMaNoM
#29 Posted : 3/30/2015 9:24:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Chocolate also contains CBD but IDK in what amounts. CHocOlate Drool
*ALL WAYS WITH LOVE

endlessness
#30 Posted : 3/30/2015 9:39:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

MaNoMaNoM wrote:
Chocolate also contains CBD

Source?

MaNoMaNoM
#31 Posted : 3/30/2015 10:07:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Well i could swear i just read that somewhere, but can't find the source.
Maybe no CBD in chocolate after all since i couldn't find another source..
Contains theobromine though, Oh well my bad good call endlessness Thumbs up
*ALL WAYS WITH LOVE

mondo
#32 Posted : 3/30/2015 11:15:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

If you guys are into dark chocolate, definitely give cacao nibs a shot! I have been putting them in smoothies for a great chocolate flavor and you can also dissolve grounded up cacao nibs in a cup of water for a decent alternative to the usual tea or coffee. The cacao tea is a little bitter, but I do enjoy the flavor! I have only noticed slight effects so far, but consuming cacao does seem to improve my mood.
“The time was fast approaching when Earth, like all mothers, must say farewell to her children.” Arthur C. Clarke 2001: A Space Odyssey

saulsilver
#33 Posted : 4/1/2015 4:16:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

When I eat a lot of chocolate I tend to be more sociable, but it's not like a PEA's, it's just mellow.
I think and bet that the Extract of cocoa is worth to try.

I come across and the net that kratom and cocoa is a rocket combo!
And... Kola Nut (fresh if possible) is a must with cocoa. Kola is just the best natural stimulant in the world, no anxiety when I eat it.

PREV12