We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Introducing spice Options

Dwhitty76
#1 Posted : 6/6/2009 9:12:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey all, i was just wondering what other people thought about a good dosage to introduce someone new to the land of spice.

Swims friend wants to try it but he hasn't done any psychedics in probably 10 yrs and swim has been talking to him about spice and he wants to try but he wants to start small.

Swim has an mg. scale and will probably use a "machine like" smoking apparatus, so he can get an accurate dosage.

I was thinking between 25mg-30mg. would be a good starting point without a breakthrough, but a level where he could get a sense of whats to come further on down the rabbit hole.

He just doesn't want his "mind blown". Any suggestions?
" Freedom from the desire for an answer is essential to the understanding of a problem." - jiddu Krishnamurti

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

acolon_5
#2 Posted : 6/8/2009 2:53:52 PM

The Great Namah

20mgs.

30mgs, for some people is enough for a breakthrough.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

soulfood
#3 Posted : 6/8/2009 3:39:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

Maybe even 15.

I'd give someone the minimal dose possible just to get them used to the physical effects. I think the physical part is quite overwhelming in itself, so it's good to let people have a taste of that before they take the mental plunge.

smokeydaze
#4 Posted : 6/8/2009 3:58:22 PM

Dragunov Mylshka Teapot

Obviously 60mg.
SMOKE MORE DMT, SMOKE MORE DMT NOW

Fatcat
#5 Posted : 6/8/2009 4:01:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I agree with 20 mgs. That was my first dose too. Also I find that the leaf bed method is much more noob friendly than anything else. Unless you lace some plant matter with DMT.
By allowing this message to pass through your cornea, into your retina, you accept it as is and agree to my disclaimer regarding my posts that they are a complete falsification by doing so freeing me of all liability, direct, indirect, consequential or incidental that may arise from the instillation of this post in your memory bank.

Spock's Brain
#6 Posted : 6/8/2009 7:59:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I say load up as much as you think they can smoke in one hit... it might be the only time they do it, go full bore.
"Infinite Diversity, in Infinite Combinations."

acolon_5
#7 Posted : 6/8/2009 10:10:09 PM

The Great Namah

Spock's Brain wrote:
I say load up as much as you think they can smoke in one hit... it might be the only time they do it, go full bore.

You know, I kind of agree with this...as long as you let the person know what you are doing and what to expect.

This past weekend we introduced 2 new people to spice. We put 75mgs in the pipe for each of them, gave them a long speach about spice, what it does, how it will affect her, etc.

One of them emptied the pipe, the other took two good hits and put the pipe down. Both broke through and were very grateful. One was a long time psycadelic user the other was not.

I never liked sub-breakthrough doses of DMT. It left me feeling empty.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

hexagonomicon
#8 Posted : 6/10/2009 8:03:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

smokeydaze wrote:
Obviously 60mg.

I accidentally did this the other weekend actually... I felt SO TERRIBLE! The kid's fine though, he just had his bell rung. He may never do it again, but at least he can say he had THE DMT Experience.

I totally agree that the leaf bed method is def more noob friendly, and actually kind of more enjoyable all around. Freebasing it is just way fucking intense, leaf method is way more chill. But then again I think that those kinds of experiences are misleading because people don't really know what to expect if they do happen to get a good giant rip.

Probably all introductions to spice should start with something like this:

[DISCLAIMER]: DMT can make you trip harder than anything you could possibly imagine. You may feel like you are dead. The heights of beauty and joy of the experienced are only rivaled by the depths of terror and despair. If you're not ready to experience your own Divine Comedy, then don't smoke DMT.

soulfood
#9 Posted : 6/10/2009 8:08:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

hexagonomicon wrote:

[DISCLAIMER]: DMT can make you trip harder than anything you could possibly imagine. You may feel like you are dead. The heights of beauty and joy of the experienced are only rivaled by the depths of terror and despair. If you're not ready to experience your own Divine Comedy, then don't smoke DMT.

I may have a little label made and put that on my changa bag Smile

Dwhitty76
#10 Posted : 6/12/2009 9:22:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

soulfood wrote:
hexagonomicon wrote:

I like that soulfood.....i introduced two different people with full blow breakthrough's.One of them had lot's of psychedelic experience and he was truly blown away and every time i talk to him.....he sai's "whens the next lauch time?" lol

The other guy wasn't prepared even though i did give him an extensive disclaimer. He ended up puking (not real puke but bile and saliva). He was scared and confused and i felt horrible. I think one of the things that made the experience go south is that there was three of us in the room and the other guy kept moving around and trying to talk to him and i kept trying to get him to stop. I alway's tell people that there is absolute silence (unless it's music) and just meditate while someone is having the experience.
" Freedom from the desire for an answer is essential to the understanding of a problem." - jiddu Krishnamurti

balaganist
#11 Posted : 6/12/2009 9:37:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

soulfood wrote:
hexagonomicon wrote:

LOL Laughing !!!
balaganist is a fictional character who loves playing the game of infinite existence. he amuses himself by posting stories about his made up life in our plane of physical reality. his origins are in other dimensions... he merely comes here to play.