We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
trying to breakthrough Options

blasteryui
#1 Posted : 4/1/2015 8:35:05 AM
DMT-Nexus member

So today I did about 20-25mgs of DMT. I still haven't broken through yet I can't explain it.. i want to but I am still scared to do so. Today I've come the closest I've ever felt. The trip was only a minute or so. This time I had done it with a friend watching and it made me uncomfortable. A minute into the trip I decided to open my eyes and talk to get out of the trip. I felt like I was beaming towards the breakthrough, the entire time this was happening, picture warping through space, except instead of seeing stars it were faces with trails attached to them. The faces would zoom past and through me.

Each time I looked at the face passing by me it would make a sarcastic face, exaggerate, almost felt like they were trying to scare or mess with me. I wasn't scared I was more confused as to why this was happening. The entire time this was happening I was thinking of my friend watching me when from the corner of my eye, a literal eye appeared.. much like the Illuminati eye.. It was black, dark looking, I couldn't stare at directly because my face was fixed on looking forward as the faces passed by me.

Eventually the eye turned into a devil looking figure. He grinned and with his eye and he glazed over me, I felt tempted. It felt as if he was going to offer me something had I agreed. I smirked physically during this time and chuckled, I knew I wasn't going to indulge in whatever it was he wanted and found it pathetic for him to be there.

At this point I decided to end the trip because it felt as if it was going to continue doing this until it faded out. I could tell I needed one more hit to get past this purgatory, if you will. I'm not entirely sure what to make of all of this.. I have my theory.. what do you guys think of this trip?

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

3rdI
#2 Posted : 4/1/2015 9:24:56 AM

veni, vidi, spici

its not about the destination, its about the journey, enjoy the journey and forget about the destination.
INHALE, SURVIVE, ADAPT

it's all in your mind, but what's your mind???

fool of the year

Jees
#3 Posted : 4/1/2015 2:46:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I could be wrong but I think you're uncomfortable, reading your post feels kind of unrest.
This is not wrong, but it fuels the trip in a same way.

If you want change, you better settle down, acceptance - surrender in a very comfy and trusted setting where nothing can or will disturb you.

Many trip-flow reflect the tune you're in, as if it reflects much of your inner situation.
You can't un-couple it all from the way you are tuned into life. Change that, and the trips weight change along. It will not be less madly, but it becomes digestible. Once you can (ideally) face peacefully the madness of life, you will also be able to do so in trip, or visa verse, it is a fine exercise for each other. Still working on it though.
This is how it works on me so far, I don't know how it works for others in same way.

Jees
#4 Posted : 4/1/2015 3:12:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Oops Pleased
posting it twice it not necessary