We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
big hello Options

spacedinvader
#1 Posted : 6/9/2009 8:28:53 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello everyone!

I have been lurking for quite sometime now and wanted to say hello to everyone! Amazing forums here with an incredible wealth of information!

Thank you very much, and just wanted to say hello to all!

Cool

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

antrocles
#2 Posted : 6/9/2009 8:38:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

greetings to you all the way in korea! gotta love the internet!! have you had any experience with DMT yet?

Very happy
"Rise above the illusion of time and you will have tomorrow's
wisdom today."

West-en
#3 Posted : 6/9/2009 8:41:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello, who are you? Wink
Yeah it is a great forum, with lots of great posters. I'm a newcomer here too, and I'm so glad I found it!
There's a clear difference between what I say I do and what I actually do perform.

endlessness
#4 Posted : 6/9/2009 8:46:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

A very warm welcome to all of you! Stick around, and feel free to ask any questions you might have

spacedinvader
#5 Posted : 6/10/2009 10:22:43 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I have not had any experience with the dmt and I was hoping to someday change that. Where I am from it isn't easy to obtain all of the necessary ingredients for extraction but I should wait to see.

Thanks Smile Smile Smile

Aegle
#6 Posted : 6/10/2009 8:13:42 PM

Cloud Whisperer

Senior Member | Skills: South African botanicals, Mushroom cultivator, Changa enthusiast, Permaculture, Counselling, Photography, Writing

Welcome Spacedinvader

Gee all the way from Korea hay, i saw a Korean movie the other day called I am a cyborg, but that's ok do you know it, really thought provoking and weird movie. I wish you luck on being able to attain all the ingredients that you need to be able to journey with spice soon.

Much Peace
The Nexus Art Gallery | The Nexian | DMT Nexus Research | The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook

For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love.

The fate of our times is characterised by rationalisation and intellectualisation and, above all, by the disenchantment of the world.

Following a Path of Compassion and Heart

SWIMfriend
#7 Posted : 6/11/2009 12:49:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Aegle wrote:
Welcome Spacedinvader

Gee all the way from Korea hay, i saw a Korean movie the other day called I am a cyborg, but that's ok do you know it, really thought provoking and weird movie.

Aegle, have you seen the great Korean (and Buddhist) movie Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter...and Spring ?

It's a movie really worth seeing!

Phlux-
#8 Posted : 6/12/2009 6:24:12 AM

The Root

Chemical expertSenior Member

i had a friend from korea once - the 13th benefactor - he tried teaching me some korean once - seems like the best asian language for a westerner to learn - the way its structured is far easy to grasp and use.

He also showed me one of the tastiest foods - Kim Chee.
antrocles wrote:
...purity of intent....purity of execution....purity of experience...

...unlike the "blind leading the blind". we are more akin to a group of blind-from-birth people who have all simultaneously been given the gift of sight but have no words or mental processing capabilites to work with this new "gift".

IT IS ONLY TO THE EXTENT THAT WE ARE WILLING TO EXPOSE OURSELVES OVER AND OVER AGAIN TO ANNIHILATION THAT WE DISCOVER THAT PART OF OURSELVES THAT IS INDESTRUCTIBLE.

Quote:
‹Jorkest› the wall is impenetrable as far as i can tell

Quote:
‹xtechre› cheese is great

He who packs ur capsules - controls your destiny.

Aegle
#9 Posted : 6/12/2009 11:30:30 AM

Cloud Whisperer

Senior Member | Skills: South African botanicals, Mushroom cultivator, Changa enthusiast, Permaculture, Counselling, Photography, Writing

SWIMfriend wrote:
Aegle wrote:
Welcome Spacedinvader

Gee all the way from Korea hay, i saw a Korean movie the other day called I am a cyborg, but that's ok do you know it, really thought provoking and weird movie.

Aegle, have you seen the great Korean (and Buddhist) movie Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter...and Spring ?

It's a movie really worth seeing!

Unfortunately i haven't SWIMfriend, thank you for suggesting it i will definitely do my best to find it. I took a look at your link and it looks like such a beautiful movie, exactly the type of movie that i am keen to watch. Again thank you SWIMfriend Very happy

Much Peace
The Nexus Art Gallery | The Nexian | DMT Nexus Research | The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook

For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love.

The fate of our times is characterised by rationalisation and intellectualisation and, above all, by the disenchantment of the world.

Following a Path of Compassion and Heart