We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
recurring "RUNDLL" error: can anyone help??? Options

970Codfert
#1 Posted : 6/9/2009 7:10:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

About every minute, an error message pops up on my computer. In the title bar, all it says is RUNDLL. The message says:

Quote:
Error loading C:\WINDOWS\uledusexuyodege.dll

The specified module could not be found.

I tried googling the message and it wasn't much help. mostly trying to sell me programs to get rid of it.

Does anyone have any experience with this, or know how to make it go away? If I leave my computer for 15 minutes, I have to come back and close about 15 little error messages. Its REALLY irritating, normally I wouldn't post an issue with my computer here but I have run out of options, thanks in advance to any replies.
All posts are fictional.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

balaganist
#2 Posted : 6/9/2009 7:12:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I would say u may have a virus or trojan horse... have you run a virus scan?
balaganist is a fictional character who loves playing the game of infinite existence. he amuses himself by posting stories about his made up life in our plane of physical reality. his origins are in other dimensions... he merely comes here to play.

970Codfert
#3 Posted : 6/9/2009 7:17:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

yeah, unfortunately it didn't yield anything. I might just have to reformat my hard drive.
All posts are fictional.

970Codfert
#4 Posted : 6/9/2009 7:53:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

That looks promising, I don't have time to download and mess with it right now, but I will do that. Thanks a lot, I'll post back and let you know what I come up with.
All posts are fictional.