We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Is DMT not the craziest thing on the planet? Options

Oneletter
#1 Posted : 4/1/2015 8:05:30 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Sometimes I get the most insightful visions while on a DMT trip. Other times DMT just has me laughing my head off about stuff. Is there anything on the planet that's even remotely like DMT?

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

3rdI
#2 Posted : 4/1/2015 9:21:22 AM

veni, vidi, spici

nope. peak experience for me so far. cant see anything being crazier or better than a dissolve into the madness
INHALE, SURVIVE, ADAPT

it's all in your mind, but what's your mind???

fool of the year

Oneletter
#3 Posted : 4/1/2015 10:04:02 AM
DMT-Nexus member

And it seems like every experience is different. Lol once I was molested by this fish creature. She asked me to come with her I wanted to... But I don't know what happened. Hahaha. The last time I felt like a child and hand to run to the bathroom in the middle of a trip. Once I thought I had evolved and wasn't coming back to this world. I did come back.

Does anyone else have what is kind of like a "program loading" vision? Mine right now seems to be these showgirl dancers with pink hair dancing in front of a black and white checkered background. Maybe a grid of dancers 5x5 and each dancer has a 2x2 black and white checkered background. And I can't exactly call it a background because sometime the dancers get behind their checkered background.