We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
pineal harvest fest pay per view? Options

null24
#1 Posted : 4/1/2015 2:26:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Third annual Pineal Harvest Festival, 4/1/2015
From the press release :
Quote:

(we all know it's been going on for thousands of years, ;-) but this is the third gala event and the first to be televised on pay per view! - just order from your secret elite on demand menu at home! )
Guests include Jay Z and Lady Gaga performing for the first time sans human suits!!! for your pure reptilian enjoyment!

And of course, the main ceremony is not to be missed, the mass pineal harvest of the human hosts at the peak of their seasonal juiciness!

Tickets for the event of course sold out long ago, but you can still order the pay per view, only $666,666.66! Don't miss out!

I just got this in my email inbox, i forgot i joined this mailing list awhile ago. Has anyone else gotten this invite? It's kinda steep price wise for a damn TV show, but I heard Lady Gaga is in dysecdysis, and that posterior crest of hers really gets me going , she can molt with me anytime, IYKWIM :-)
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!