We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
AAAARGH! STUPID,STUPID KIDS Options

DeltaSpice
#21 Posted : 3/29/2015 11:02:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

When the dude saw the cops coming he should have ate it...

Preferable with some Harmala Thumbs up

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

concombres
#22 Posted : 3/30/2015 4:06:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

DeltaSpice wrote:

Wife: Dewey what did you just put in your mouth?

Dewey cox: Gum

Wife: You ain't chewin gum

Dewey cox: Candy?

Wife: dewey what did you just put in your mouth?

Dewey cox: It's pcp.

#23 Posted : 3/30/2015 5:42:28 AM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

concombres wrote:
DeltaSpice wrote:

Wife: Dewey what did you just put in your mouth?

Dewey cox: Gum

Wife: You ain't chewin gum

Dewey cox: Candy?

Wife: dewey what did you just put in your mouth?

Dewey cox: It's pcp.

Laughing

null24
#24 Posted : 3/30/2015 4:26:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Or like the old FOAF tale of the LSD chemist being pulled over with a jar of crys. Cop asks what it is, driver says, i don't know, cop grabs the bottle, sticks his finger in, pulls it out and licks it.
Shocked

Dude waves and drives away!

That supposedly happened to a high school friend's Dad,(hey bucky!) but I've heard it elsewhere. Is a tall tale of the psychedelic era.
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

#25 Posted : 3/30/2015 7:12:38 PM

Psilosopher

null24 wrote:
Or like the old FOAF tale of the LSD chemist being pulled over with a jar of crys. Cop asks what it is, driver says, i don't know, cop grabs the bottle, sticks his finger in, pulls it out and licks it.
Shocked

Dude waves and drives away!

That supposedly happened to a high school friend's Dad,(hey bucky!) but I've heard it elsewhere. Is a tall tale of the psychedelic era.

Hehe, that's quality entertainment regardless if it's true or not Twisted Evil

As for the topic at hand, the disinformation was too be expected, but still infuriating.
The two things that stood out the most for me:
- They explicitly mention it is a *crystalline* substance to draw parallels with harmful harddrugs.
- "The substance is categorized under class A, meaning it has the largest potential for danger." I feel bad even going into this, it's like feeding internet trolls at this point.

The policemen in the video provide reality show level acting, and you can nearly see them roll their eyes themselves while they're finishing their laundry list of propaganda.

I'm just going to keep my calm and walk away slowly... Thumbs up
"The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion." - Albert Camus

Doc Buxin
#26 Posted : 3/30/2015 10:25:12 PM

Pay No Mind

I was a young, naive, one could say stupid, kid once.Neutral

I got busted by the feds entering Alaska from Yukon Territory Canada with an entire sheet of acid.Sad

When the cops found it, they asked me, "what is this"?Wut?

Scared out of my freaking mind, but trying not to show it, I stated calmly, "blotter paper".Pleased

The cop then said, "well, we'll just take this here blotter paper & run a drug test to see what's on it". Wut?

It took all I had to hide my, "GULP!"Crying or very sad & just act all casual.Neutral

Luckily for me, I knew a damn good lawyer in AnchorageSmile & thus, I only spent 4 days in prison (actually 1 day in jail & 3 days in prison), ended up being on probation for 1 & 1/2 years & paid a $1000 fine.

I was never quite so naive & stupid again after that. Thumbs up
Freedom's so hard
When we are all bound by laws
Etched in the scheme of nature's own hand
Unseen by all those who fail
In their pursuit of fate

concombres
#27 Posted : 3/31/2015 4:09:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Doc Buxin wrote:
I was a young, naive, one could say stupid, kid once.Neutral

I got busted by the feds entering Alaska from Yukon Territory Canada with an entire sheet of acid.Sad

When the cops found it, they asked me, "what is this"?Wut?

Scared out of my freaking mind, but trying not to show it, I stated calmly, "blotter paper".Pleased

The cop then said, "well, we'll just take this here blotter paper & run a drug test to see what's on it". Wut?

It took all I had to hide my, "GULP!"Crying or very sad & just act all casual.Neutral

Luckily for me, I knew a damn good lawyer in AnchorageSmile & thus, I only spent 4 days in prison (actually 1 day in jail & 3 days in prison), ended up being on probation for 1 & 1/2 years & paid a $1000 fine.

I was never quite so naive & stupid again after that. Thumbs up

Shocked that had to be one hell of a whiteout trip. Could not imagine eating a 10strip of good L much less an entire sheet.

null24
#28 Posted : 3/31/2015 3:43:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

I missed the partwhere he ate the sheet.

That's odd to me you did three days in a state facility. AK must be weird there too, down here, you need a 365 day sentence to get o out of county and go upstate. I know of a dude who took pot shots at some cops and got 7 consecutive 36FOUR day sentences, effectively keeping him celled in in county for 7 years.

While we're relating close call anecdotes, i was going into a dead show once with some friends and there were uniformed cops checking bags we didn't know about. My buddy had several sheets in plastic in his bag, cop pulls them out and asks what it is. My friend just deadpans, 'oh, trash, garbage.'
Cop asks what to do with it, he just said 'toss it'. Which he did. Lost several sheets, but got to see the show. Love

Anyway, back to the matter at hand, stupid kids...
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

Doc Buxin
#29 Posted : 3/31/2015 6:45:06 PM

Pay No Mind

concombres wrote:
Shocked that had to be one hell of a whiteout trip. Could not imagine eating a 10strip of good L much less an entire sheet.

I did not eat the sheet. The feds found it in my car & kept it as evidence.Sad

It was meant to last me all summer long.Wink

Freedom's so hard
In their pursuit of fate

Doc Buxin
#30 Posted : 3/31/2015 6:52:30 PM

Pay No Mind

null24 wrote:
...That's odd to me you did three days in a state facility. AK must be weird there too, down here, you need a 365 day sentence to get o out of county and go upstate...

That happened to me 30 years ago; long before the prisons got so over-crowded that they started housing many in county facilities.

null24 wrote:
...While we're relating close call anecdotes, i was going into a dead show once with some friends and there were uniformed cops checking bags we didn't know about. My buddy had several sheets in plastic in his bag, cop pulls them out and asks what it is. My friend just deadpans, 'oh, trash, garbage.'
Cop asks what to do with it, he just said 'toss it'. Which he did. Lost several sheets, but got to see the show. Love

Laughing That is a great story!!!Laughing

null24 wrote:
...Anyway, back to the matter at hand, stupid kids...

I can be such a thread hijacker!!!Embarrased Bad Doc!!!Razz

Yes...Stupid, stupid kids....Big grin
Freedom's so hard
In their pursuit of fate

some one
#31 Posted : 4/3/2015 4:11:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Good thing though, I'm suppriced about the amount of positive media coverage regarding ayahuasca these days. And I love the positive comments under the page, like the one refering to TSM. I can image people not knowing about DMT, reading this propaganda, reading the comments, ending up learning something new.

I wouldn't worry too much about local news articles like these.

And yes poor kids. We live in a screwed up world. But trust me, the war on drugs is nearing its end.
some = one | here = some | there = one

Rabbit
#32 Posted : 4/11/2015 8:27:55 AM

Hopping through time and space

Was that a pubic hair on his DMT?

Grosss!!

Akasha224
#33 Posted : 4/11/2015 11:53:06 AM
DMT-Nexus member

some one wrote:
And yes poor kids. We live in a screwed up world. But trust me, the war on drugs is nearing its end.

What makes you think this?
Akasha224 is a fictitious extension of my ego; all his posts do not reflect reality & are fictional

PREV12