We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Sublingual harmalas and lsa Options

Gone-and-Back
#1 Posted : 2/25/2015 1:22:21 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I have tried lsa once before this attempt, and it was very pleasant. That night I had also combined it with mint extract, and had been drinking some wine as well. Over all very pleasant, but it was only about 200 morning glory seeds.

This time, I tried using hbwr seeds. I didn't combine it with any aldehydes, and did not drink. I took 30mg of harmalas sublingually, and then placed two crushed up seeds into my mouth between the gum and lip. I let this sit for about twenty minutes then spit it out.

I noticed some light effects about 30minutes later, slight body tingling and just feeling weird. I decided to add another two seeds, so I crushed them up and placed them in the same spot. Spat this out twenty minutes later.

30minutes to an hour later the effects started to ramp up in intensity. I started feeling really weird and my vision was effected. Everything seemed to be further away then it was, and the size of things seemed off. However, there was not any waving in the visual field.

At this point I had to lay down, I started feeling some nausea. I curled up into the fetal position and closed my eyes, to see some very faint patterns moving around which was accompanied by a feeling of weightlessness, as if I was floating through space. Thoughts came and went faster then normal, but there didn't seem to be any central theme to them.

After about another hour, the effects started to subside. I started to feel less nauseas and my depth perception came back to normal. Over all, it was an interesting experience. I would have to say that I enjoyed my previous experience over this one, but that was with an extract instead of just seeds. I also think that the acetyldehyde did cause some kind of conversion th first time, for it was much more euphoric and enjoyable.

I plan on doing more extractions and mixing with different aldehydes to form different products and test these out as well.
Everything published by Gone-and-Back are the mad rantings and ravings of a mind who yearns to be free and thinks he knows what he is talking about. However, these are just delusions made to feel that freedom, because that freedom will never come. Any experiments done are purely figments of the imagination, and are falsified to the highest degree. Nothing should be taken seriously from a crazy mans mind.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

BundleflowerPower
#2 Posted : 3/30/2015 3:27:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I've done this combo a few times. It's hit or miss for me, but when it hits it's easily my favorite entheogenic experience. Once I ate 200 crushed morning glory glory seeds and 200 mg of harmalas. I was gone in 20 minutes, had the most intense purge, re-lived my childhood, purged again, took a tour of ancient Mesopotamia, purged again. LSA and b-carbolines are the most intense experiences I've had.

Jees
#3 Posted : 3/30/2015 6:25:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

A week ago:
5 Gr of muricata vine powder ingested (not sublingual), followed by 2 hbwr seeds crushed with teeth, soaked in mouth, and eaten.
Nice space.
Getting more interesting and promising as hours go by.
Ahh, really interesting...
Ohh, now it gets more intense...
ewrr, where does that nausea comes from suddenly after so many hours?
This is an overshoot, no fun anymore.
Jeses, getting sick now...
Damn..
Go purge, what a nasty rotten purge...
Head starts bonking on the heartbeat, lightly headache...
headache, a constant one, not overly but still, I never have headache, wt?...
Ok, have to sit this out...
sitting it out...
...another hour goes by...
Darn have another purge coming, splash...
feeling somewhat better now, sit it out boy, simple..
it fades, thankgod..
easily 5-6 hours after take-in, now finally able to goto sleep.
Next day: ceremonial hangover feeling that lasts very very long.

About the interesting part: it definitely felt like sedation, reminded of kratom a bit, and a physically numb factor present.

It was little #vine, little #seeds, but they seemed to blend-and-multiply of some kind, absolute synergy working. But the outcome was not the space I'm looking for, even taken apart from the sickening. Wondering if there is an optimum where there is no overshoot into a sick ending. But still doubting if that headspace is my goal, I'm not into sedative effects.

slewb
#4 Posted : 3/30/2015 8:53:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I've been doing something similar pretty much every weekend, just for a little soul-boost. In the morning I take ~200 mg harmalas orally and 1-3 hbwr seeds sublingually, then continue to dose harmalas throughout the day. It's a nice electric feeling, makes me enjoy being in nature a lot. The harmalas really do bring out something special in the hbwr. At three seeds it becomes a bit difficult to go about my day normally, so I generally stick with one or two.

Bancopuma
#5 Posted : 4/11/2015 8:55:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Interesting to hear of people's experiences with this combo. A while ago now I combined Syrian rue and morning glory seeds...I think the rue was taken crushed in capsules, and the crushed morning glory seeds eaten a half hour later (think I would do an extraction were I to consume them again. It felt weird body wise when it hit...I kept getting these waves of intensity in my head, hard to describe in words, but whenever one hit it felt like I could pass out or something, wasn't pleasant...my hunch was a vasoconstriction related issue. This definitely felt like a physiological issue as oppose to a psychological, 'bad trip' type issue, but obviously it effect my mindset as well. My friend was with me on the same combo and didn't experience such effects but he did experience some very full on, confrontational, deliriant style hallucinations. Definitely not one of my better experiences, but interesting others have had more positive experiences, I definitely like the sound of the sublingual/extract route more than consuming seeds whole.

BundleflowerPower
#6 Posted : 4/11/2015 9:38:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Bancopuma wrote:
Interesting to hear of people's experiences with this combo. A while ago now I combined Syrian rue and morning glory seeds...I think the rue was taken crushed in capsules, and the crushed morning glory seeds eaten a half hour later (think I would do an extraction were I to consume them again. It felt weird body wise when it hit...I kept getting these waves of intensity in my head, hard to describe in words, but whenever one hit it felt like I could pass out or something, wasn't pleasant...my hunch was a vasoconstriction related issue. This definitely felt like a physiological issue as oppose to a psychological, 'bad trip' type issue, but obviously it effect my mindset as well. My friend was with me on the same combo and didn't experience such effects but he did experience some very full on, confrontational, deliriant style hallucinations. Definitely not one of my better experiences, but interesting others have had more positive experiences, I definitely like the sound of the sublingual/extract route more than consuming seeds whole.

Yeah, if you take extracted harmalas sublingualy (or orally) those side effects won't be as much of an issue. I say "as much," because I took extracted harmalas and crushed LSA seeds once and it was powerfully visionsary but I still purged heavily and had nausea. I also ate pizza before hand though. These were store bought seeds though.

But if you were to do this combo with fresh, immature heavenly blue or pearly gate seeds, and extracted harmalas, I'm fairly confident you'd be blown away by it. I've done morning glories quite a few times, and had my share of failures. I tend to agree with the idea that the seeds start with the cleanest, most visionary alkaloid profile, but as they ripen, are stored and age, the alkaloid profile changes, and purgative alkaloids become dominate. Not too late to plant them.

100 mg of harmalas and 100 fresh seeds is my sweet spot.

Passion flower seems to me to synergise better with LSA though, never tried with caapi but will soon, I have an intuition that caapi is going to transform it into some something totally new.

With passionflower, my sweet spot is 90 gram decoction with 100 fresh seeds.