We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Smoked DMT, okay to "roll" in 10 days? MAOI quest Options

ganna26
#1 Posted : 10/22/2007 8:32:55 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I am unaware if the DMT I smoked contained an MAOI or not, the DMT seemed like light orange rocks. 2.5 hits tripped me out hard for 10+ minutes. Anyway, I smoked that DMT on 10/17/2007. This huge rave Monster Massive is on 10/27/2007. If I plan to take ecstasy (MDMA), on 10/27, would it effect me? I read something about MAOI's mixed with MDMA is fatal or wouldn't work unless I waited 2 weeks... I also heard something about smoking DMT bypasses the stomach which means an MAOI might not have even been present. Anyway, I just had a few questions that if answered would be nice. Thanks in advance.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

MisterGypsy
#2 Posted : 10/22/2007 11:34:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I understand the confusion when first coming into the entheogen world. However, orange dmt only means that, while perfectly safe to smoke (more or less), it wasn't cleaned up well from plant fats and etc. Inhaled DMT doesn't need an maoi to be active. Also, DMT tolerance goes down in a matter of hours, not days, like most entheogens. Thusly, you should be good to roll Saturday. Enjoy and pay your respects to the plants who brought you your wisdom. P.S. Careful with the rolls. Anything I've seen around anymore is more than likely NOT MDMA.
My confirmation code - 1IQNZQ One IQ in the cue.

DZ-015
#3 Posted : 10/22/2007 2:14:50 PM
DMT-Nexus member

DMT and ecstacy actually go nicely together.
And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove that what is good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God. Romans 12:2